~TLA~ declares war on LC{s*}

DeletedUser

I never said it was, I asked who he was talking about.

Calm down Danny, it wasn't directed at you.

DeletedUser54677

And you are trying to make Castro2man look stupid here... Allow me to explain it for you in his place with a simple question:

Who is the person in this thread that lost nobles every time recently?

I'll give you a hint: You posted it.

So you should be able to deduce who lost nobles every time now. In case you can't, read below.

To answer your question, he was referring to "sir stamper".

DeletedUser

I wasn't trying to make anyone look stupid, I was asking who he was talking about. Is that too much to ask?

How many of you need to answer one persons question?

DeletedUser

KillerKommando,you don't impress me and I have no reason to fear you so please stay out of this conversation.

Is there a special group on this forum for people who don't have a reason to post in a topic?

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: Killer what is your opinion on this war....

There's a reason for him...

DeletedUser54677

How many of you need to answer one persons question?

I usually refrain from answering stupid questions. Though, I will answer this one.

It takes as many of us to answer a question as it rates on the stupidity of a question scale. The farther it goes up on the scale, the more stupid the question, the more people answer it.

Usually with varying degrees on venom in their posts. As the stupid question goes on, the venom in the answers increases, until the question eventually dies.

DeletedUser54677

I think my IQ is dropping... Rapidly... Must find a competent person to speak to...