TLA duke make wrong

DeletedUser

yeah welcome back bert,i will never agree with,err anything you say,but at least you have something to say

so can we expect you to rally the troops now,maybe an attack or 2?

lords of the emos

we do well, very well infact, as for how well we will do, yes let's just see..

We have been waiting to "let's just see" for several months now - it's nice to know that our enemy finally notice us chomping on them xD

So it took to go back to the 24th of January to get 25 unique Grind! players who have taken at least 1 war cap. Oddly enough quite a few are only 1 war cap in that time period and a lot of the above are back in TLA hands already. So 42 days for 25 unique Grind war cap takers. To be honest, it was better than I thought, I figured it would be half that.

:lol:

No comeback/reply of any kind from berty :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser89005

what reply is it you ask for, how well do i think we will do (i think we have and will continue to do good) otherwise we would'nt be playing the game now would we?

lords of the emos

what reply is it you ask for, how well do i think we will do (i think we have and will continue to do good) otherwise we would'nt be playing the game now would we?

That reply will do - any guess as to what you think the next 30 days of stats are gonna show? I have a hunch :lol: