~TLA~ war with .RIM.

• Thread starter DeletedUser54030
  • Start date

DeletedUser54030

I am the leader of the combined forces of the ~TLA~ as many of you are aware our Kingdom forces launched a massive assault upon .RIM. two days ago. In the first day of the offensive there leader Saphire armies were destroyed and several of her cities nobled. She has since given up as the last of her cities are now being nobled aswell. Why did this war start? why does any war start. This is a game of conquest and expansion, I could explain all the reasons but at the end of the day they were simply in our way. Those who wish to join the Alliance and have something to offer will be shown mercy. There tribe is now leaderless and has no commander. We may not be the largest tribe but we have some of the finest players with a great wealth of experience. We do not fight just for the sake of it, but we do have a common purpose which we share with our allies. If we are attack we simply remove the person who attacked us. If you have any questions or wish more information you can always contact me or post here and I will be happy to answer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the war started because .RIM. attacked an ally of the entire family. Don't mess with our allies, even if you're allied to one of the branches, but not all!

DeletedUser

Congrats to the ~TLA~ family for stepping in and helping their ally take out a tribe 1/5th their own size and 1/2 the size of their ally...

I think the war started because .RIM. attacked an ally of the entire family. Don't mess with our allies, even if you're allied to one of the branches, but not all!
You THINK the war started because blah blah blah? Well I just hope that someday I could be in a family tribe that has communication skills of that level...

lol, what a joke of tribe you people are...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you had just paid attention to your strategic moves, you'd be that size at this point, too.

We don't take communication as a joke, whatever we do.

DeletedUser

May I ask what strategic moves you are talking about?

Do happen to think that I belong to .RIM.?

lol, now you're not communicating with twstats very well...

DeletedUser

It's plain and simple, you let us take out your 'ally' to remove them from future opposition and rivalry. Mark, you said yourself you didn't trust EAWF to me when WE allied together and was moving to ally .RIM. to the rest of ~TLA~. If you are so blind, what the leader of ~TLA~ actually did was watch us win a war, but lose troops, and then attack when we were about ready to rebuild. Effective yes, but that shouldn't be needed with your tribe which has 4 branches, and totals to be 5x bigger than .RIM.

It's a cheap move, and you all know it. I pray that one day a tribe will step forward and bring you guys to rest in misery.

DeletedUser

...No, I'm not talking about twstats at all. The fact is the strategic moves that we made that helped create our situation currently was done in months as we solidified our communication abilities between our disparate branched. That's what allowed our family to assault a fairly large tribe in terms of the region and take so many villages out so quickly, and the entire operation was done within four days of being planned between the tribes.

That's what I mean by communication.

By strategic moves means as a whole, our tribe is situated to not be a threat to any tribe that doesn't disturb us because we have the majority of our assets spread around four continents. This allows us to act as if we're close enough together as if we were on the same continent while at the same time not posing a threat to the dominance of other tribes around us.

We've never had a reason to try and take control of an entire continent until now.

lord sesame

THIS IS A GREAT TOPIC where are the? STATS? where the hell are these tribes???

what continent please? paint the picture just sound like to me this tribe vs this tribe blah blah blah shows how experience some of you guys are in making public announcements.

size in point wise? ODA ODD increases

geez this topic is boring :D add those details please :lol:

DeletedUser7142

as you notice
the curve started when ~TLA~ declared the war :)

image.php

GaiaOnline

At the current drop rate of points on that chart, I'm guessing it's going to take you atleast another 4 weeks to finish .RIM. off?

DeletedUser7142

you will see the next week, every single .RIM. member is going to leave his tribe

DeletedUser

i've been attacking EAWF aswell so does this mean TLA Family is going to take me and LC{s*} out aswell, i dont think so

DeletedUser

THIS IS A GREAT TOPIC where are the? STATS? where the hell are these tribes???

what continent please? paint the picture just sound like to me this tribe vs this tribe blah blah blah shows how experience some of you guys are in making public announcements.

size in point wise? ODA ODD increases

geez this topic is boring :D add those details please :lol:

Yeah your making it so great flaming people/tribes you have nothing to do with :s

"shows how experience some of you guys are in making public announcements." everyone has to start somewhere...

DeletedUser7142

Here you go..
and the war in K51

Side 1: ~TLA~ ~TLA~E ~TLA~W ~TLA~T

Side 2: .RIM.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 553
Side 2: 170
Difference: 383

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 5
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,287,430
Side 2: 396,423
Difference: 891,007

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,499
Side 2: 15,998
Difference: 84,501

image.php

DeletedUser7142

before the war started .RIM. best 40 players were about 890k and now they are 665k..
Most of them left the tribe..

This is their leader's stats

TWSTATS

image.php

DeletedUser

I'm glad my tribe is winning now, don't get me wrong. However, I think it was sad that we had to call on an ally when we were twice their size in the first place, and had to get another person to help who was even larger just to win. Regardless, no one can deny that if TLA hadn't joined, EAWF would've lost, almost surely. Thus, I have a great respect for RIM. They're fighting two tribes larger than them and haven't disbanded yet. They'll probably take a few down with them at the very least.

DeletedUser

orel1, I thank you for your respect in .RIM., but yes, it seems ~TLA~ has won, and didn't even win a war of troops, but won a war of moral (actual moral, not in game moral)

DeletedUser7142

orel1, I thank you for your respect in .RIM., but yes, it seems ~TLA~ has won, and didn't even win a war of troops, but won a war of moral (actual moral, not in game moral)

Hey Ray, i've heared that .RIM. is planning to disband, is that true?:icon_sad:

DeletedUser7142

you are welcome on ~TLA~T, I like to speak with my foes, and i believe that my arch enemy is my best ally:icon_razz:, i tried that before in world 4