~TNE~ dismissals to not make stats look as bad as they are

Matt76827

thus they're being dismissed to avoid losses on TWstats looking too bad.

Hmmmm. Wow that is fascinating. So TNE are doing what pretty much every other tribe in the world has done.

But rather than finding out that some of their players are noobs/inactive when they get attacked they are simply acting on what they know now.

Since they no longer gain in the rankings from their points they shouldn't have to suffer the - in the TW stats. Seems a pretty basic thing to do that most tribes have done from day dot just perhaps not on such a large scale.

DeletedUser

it seems that Players are being kicked from ~TNE~ because they're not being supported by ~TNE~ players, so it is evident that they will be nobled, thus they're being dismissed to avoid losses on TWstats looking too bad.

take kardagoras for instance, a ~TNE~ player in K30, right in the middle of HOPLOX.... did not recieve any support from his tribe, dying quickly... so what do they do. they dimiss him to stop any further embarrasment of stats :icon_eek:

does anybody else have any stories of this ?

He. If you had any experience with wars on TW, you would know that this is done by every tribe at the start of every war.

You shore up your lines, defend the active players.

Those that are being kicked are the slow semi-active players that contribute nothing to your tribe other that keeping a spot warm. They are not inactive enough to be a front line defender, so you cut them lose.

Of course, if you had any experience in war, you would know this and not be making such a big deal about it. But you are and it shows your inexperience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He. If you had any experience with wars on TW, you would know that this is done by every tribe at the start of every war.

Those that are being kicked are the slow semi-active players that contribute nothing to your tribe other that keeping a spot warm. They are not inactive enough to be a front line defender, so you cut them lose.

Of course, if you had any experience in war, you would know this and not be making such a big deal about it. But you are and it shows your inexperience.

i am totally open to admiting i am not very experienced in war. Well done you are correct. But i must say, it is fun :D

Plus HOPLOX does not have those ypes of players, so i would also not know about it :p

Matt76827

I'd like to note that I think Arghos saw the awesomeness of my post and so copied the gist of it ¬¬

Plus HOPLOX does not have those ypes of players, so i would also not know about it :p

Hmmm lets see if HOPLOX start kicking after their first large player loses half of his villages :) I bet HOPLOX will put its big boot on and start kicking players that lose maybe more than 10% of their villages claiming them inactive.

DeletedUser

I'd like to note that I think Arghos saw the awesomeness of my post and so copied the gist of it ¬¬

Hmmm lets see if HOPLOX start kicking after their first large player loses half of his villages :) I bet HOPLOX will put its big boot on and start kicking players that lose maybe more than 10% of their villages claiming them inactive.

actually some players are inactive, due to them either being busy in RL or being scared of war etc. whatever the reasons, they have decided to quit, so someone will noble them, then we will dimiss...

not yet are we dismissing due to us not being able to support... and personally i don't think that will happen.

DeletedUser

actually some players are inactive, due to them either being busy in RL or being scared of war etc. whatever the reasons, they have decided to quit, so someone will noble them, then we will dimiss...

not yet are we dismissing due to us not being able to support... and personally i don't think that will happen.

some tribe ya got there, mine thrives for war even i love war:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A tribe should show loyalty to its members, like they have to it. Even without the semi-actives, no tribe could survive. A tribe full of very active players is doomed to failure.

A tribe should respect its members who have stood by it, not just dismiss them because they are at the frontline and the leaders believe them to be incapable.

I'd rather have worse stats and not dismiss the members who have been loyal. Maybe thats just me that thinks about the player outside the screen rather than the name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tribe should show loyalty to its members, like they have to it. Even without the semi-actives, no tribe could survive. A tribe full of very active players is doomed to failure.

How is a tribe full of active players doomed to failure? This I don't understand, I'm okay with the rest of your statement.

A tribe should respect its members who have stood by it, not just dismiss them because they are at the front line and the leaders believe them to be incapable.

If somebody is dismissed from the front lines it's most likely because they've not asked for any support and have not taken the time to properly prepare themselves for a battle. Instead they decide to wait till incomings to request support, which is a terrible deed.

I'd rather have worse stats and not dismiss the members who have been loyal. Maybe thats just me that thinks about the player outside the screen rather than the name?

Just to end this on a very bad note [Because I don't like you]

framjo on 06.08. at 17:52
You know what is sorry about this tribe is that no one sent me any support...most told me to noble some far off village for protection...all said retreat, none wanted to take a stand...what happened?

I know you could have much more quickly ended by play here, but you are allowing me a little dignity...

Please show me...where was your care in the person outside the screen...rather than just the name? Enlighten me? Was he lying to me?

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'll look into that.. :s
I do not have an excuse/reason for that. I did send a circular round asking who needed support. The only thing I could think of is that our forums were deleted, hence his request was not seen. That's not an excuse though, and I apologise to him for that.

Look through the history of the worlds - especcially the more recent ones. Many tribes full of active players have been created. Their ego's become to big and they make too many enemies and crumble. People see their potential and team up against them. For example, levathian on world 15. Had 25/40 member limit and was rank 1. They kept a low profile on the forums, most accounts were online 24 hours a day whilst under attack but even with that, they are slipping down, simply because so many tribes saw their potential (how good they were/are). It's happened numerous times. SCIOVA are the most active tribe on the world, but that means they aren't getting so much attention, hence they can stay rank 1.

Many tribe members do not need to see the need to prepare for a battle. For example, my frontline players saw the purple NAP of TSE. They didn't feel the need to be particularly prepared. They trust the diplomacy of the tribe/leaders, why should they be dismissed all because that messes up?

DeletedUser

I do not have an excuse/reason for that. I did send a circular round asking who needed support. The only thing I could think of is that our forums were deleted, hence his request was not seen. That's not an excuse though, and I apologise to him for that.

Seriously it did sadden me after he unleashed all his villages troops on me, these are the players that deserve the chance to stay, and I offered the man that much, I've told him I will not noble more than 1 village of his a day to make sure he's honored and can kill off my troops and still coordinate and fight. And I'm only attacking with what I've rebuilt in his villages that I've taken, it's not the honor or integrity he deserves, but I'm doing the best I can without ravaging him to the point of it looking terrible on my part. He has already left the game to my knowledge as he doesn't respond to me anymore.

Look through the history of the worlds - especcially the more recent ones. Many tribes full of active players have been created. Their ego's become to big and they make too many enemies and crumble. People see their potential and team up against them. For example, levathian on world 15. Had 25/40 member limit and was rank 1. They kept a low profile on the forums, most accounts were online 24 hours a day whilst under attack but even with that, they are slipping down, simply because so many tribes saw their potential (how good they were/are). It's happened numerous times. SCIOVA are the most active tribe on the world, but that means they aren't getting so much attention, hence they can stay rank 1.

SCIOVA are the #1 tribe because they recruited all around them, warred with smaller insignificant tribes, and then had 2-3 other family tribes concentrating in other areas, not to mention the Alliance with V V V doesn't hurt their shot at simply inviting everything around and internally nobling out the @$$ when players go inactive. Where is SCIOVA located again...not near any real fronts? You cannot have respect for the #1 tribe when they have done nothing in this world and their family tribes outshine them even though they have achieved such a rank. Just my opinion, but I would fear a SCIR0S player attacking me over a SCIOVA player anyday.

Many tribe members do not need to see the need to prepare for a battle. For example, my frontline players saw the purple NAP of TSE. They didn't feel the need to be particularly prepared. They trust the diplomacy of the tribe/leaders, why should they be dismissed all because that messes up?

A NAP is meant to be eventually broken, if they were not best prepared, then congratulations to them, because I wasn't prepared as well, but that's no excuse for mixed villages and piss-poor coordination with moving defenses to block attacks and noble trains. I'm sorry if your players weren't properly prepared for a battle but when I see 1 continent owned by a tribe in purple and another continent owned by my tribe, I make sure my borders are secured just in case...but that's just me.

DeletedUser

NAP's go either way so you should always be prepared, im usually prepared for alot as i have enemies surrounding me and waiting for one to strike, it feels like the calm before the storm