To all the people who say they hate BDR...

calibra101

To be honest guys (BDR-FAMILY) I dont see why we waste our time on here anymore. We are obviously a punchbag for others to vent their anger.We are a tribe made up of five clans.....so what???? Players come and go, so we are reducing our numbers.......as does all tribes. Maybe its time you find someone else to take the brunt of things.

DeletedUser

To be honest guys (BDR-FAMILY) I dont see why we waste our time on here anymore. We are obviously a punchbag for others to vent their anger.We are a tribe made up of five clans.....so what???? Players come and go, so we are reducing our numbers.......as does all tribes. Maybe its time you find someone else to take the brunt of things.

Why change the tribe you flame into another one if the old tribe hasnt changed anything jet and you havent changed either?
Always stick to the good oldies as they are the best untill proven wrong.

calibra101

Maybe its time the players on HERE find someone else to take the brunt.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nom nom nom

rumors has it you tried to destroy BDR, not sure it's true, but alot of info was given to me back then on the only person who disbanded a couple family tribes of BDR. And it all came to you...

sjlives

Amg when I started reading this I though it was like a new topic, lol I was already thinkging who the hell are all of these people and what are they brabbling about lol

DeletedUser

i guess this would hearn a ban... I just read 3 posts from this guy and I'm already tired of him... jeez.
That's why PnP sucks nowadays.

lt181

i guess this would hearn a ban... I just read 3 posts from this guy and I'm already tired of him... jeez.
That's why PnP sucks nowadays.

Wait. TW administrators Banned BDR because they suck so bad? That's crazy. I've never heard of that happening before. Congratulations BDR!!!!

DeletedUser

After spending 20 minutes reading i now hereby shoot myself and end my misery.

(Found meself chuckling when i read Ghostray's name .He acused me of being a spy when i was Duke of P-USA.What a fool he was )

Ondu

Name rings a bell .Vebla was the other Duke

Lol. I was using ashydr at the time, not Ondu.

But I was also multi-accounting back then (my RL friend took a 4 week vacation, without setting me as a sitter - I knew his password) and was using another account. Can't even remember the name of it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

rumors has it you tried to destroy BDR, not sure it's true, but alot of info was given to me back then on the only person who disbanded a couple family tribes of BDR. And it all came to you...

Let me guess... rumors from the blitz and faust? I forget who else was in leadership them... it was over a year ago.

I never disbanded a single BDR tribe, I know that for a fact. If you remember, it was Blitz that abandoned over 100 members of the family to be executed when he took his select few to Death.

This is long past though. I did everything in my power to make BDR as good as it could be, and I succeeded until the Blitz ruined it. I believe quit the world shortly thereafter, right?

Oh, and I did play a role in re-founding BDR-3...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let me guess... rumors from the blitz and faust? I forget who else was in leadership them... it was over a year ago.

I never disbanded a single BDR tribe, I know that for a fact. If you remember, it was Blitz that abandoned over 100 members of the family to be executed when he took his select few to Death.

This is long past though. I did everything in my power to make BDR as good as it could be, and I succeeded until the Blitz ruined it. I believe quit the world shortly thereafter, right?

Oh, and I did play a role in re-founding BDR-3...

Oh, shut up.

You were the dirtiest little duke to ever grace BDR with its presence. Cause of you, things almost heated up several times over between our tribes.

You may not have disbanded the tribe, but you pretty much Abandoned them when you went missing all the time.. Then you would return at some random inconvenient time, and do nothing but stir up shit with all the major tribes in your area..

You were the worst leader i have ever seen, and deserve to be shot just for showing your face here like people would forget the moronic things you have done...

Tsk tsk... Go back to your hole, and never return. W6 does not like ya.