To all Tribes fighting RAM

• Thread starter Stardust Dragonryder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Actually did anybody even read Stardust's full post.
TBH I dint, dint find the topic too interesting nor did the length of the post help.

DeletedUser

ABOUT STARDUST DRAGONRYDER, DIPLOMAT OF STUCK

Most of you don’t know me from Adam/Eve, and have no idea of my experience in forming and maintaining large alliances. All you see, if you look at my stats now, that I appear to be a noob that doesn’t know squat about this game, let alone anything about organizing and maintaining a major alliance. Let me just say this: I DO have experience, though with predominantly lower pointed tribes than we are now dealing with. I have analyzed each of the alliances I have been in and/or was catalyst for, as well as those, like THE CONSORTIUM of world 36 that started well and ended up breaking up or being ineffective for one reason or another. I am one that learns from her mistakes and have a talent for both bringing like-minded people together and for analysis from both tactical and logistical points of view. I am in no way paver’s equal for Offensive tactics and logistics, but I am comparable to him when it comes to Diplomatic tactics and logistics.

I make it a policy to never overestimate my own or allied mates abilities nor underestimate that of my opponents, however, I DO know my strengths, weaknesses and limitations. For any alliance to be or become successful, it must be like a tribe: consisting of team players and team leaders who cooperate and coordinate with each other.

Egos can be stroked during peacetime, not during wartime. So pardon me in advance, if I call a spade a spade or tell you where I think the dog died…I will be as tactful as I can be, but at times, war calls for frankness and honesty…and I can be painfully frank at times, and not necessarily in the politest way, either. Paver can attest to that fact lol

So let me say now, before I piss you off, that I have the utmost respect for each and every player on this world, most of whom are very experienced veterans of TribalWars. And I can guarantee that at some point, I WILL most likely piss you off and do so with a flare lol Most all of you have years of experience playing this game, and that experience will be necessary for this alliance to be successful and not die an early death. Just remember, we must place principles before personalities, otherwise we will soon get rimmed due to in-fighting and lack of cooperation.

MY PAST EXPERIENCES WITH MAJOR ALLIANCES/COALITIONS

On world 37, my first trip there, I was using the name Mistress LIghtstar, founder/duchess of Dark Light Star (DLS) and catalyst for the much-flamed DLS Alliance. At its height, we had about 30+ tribes in the main alliance, with about another 20+ tribes indirectly connected to it. On my second trip to world 37, using my current player name, I had the honor and privilege of being a member of ~T2W~, a former member tribe of the DLS Alliance after becoming the restart queen of world 36. I needed to get remotivated in order to recover from my previous fail on w37 and what become a fail on world 36. I had become so serious on w36 that it was no longer fun to play this game and I needed to be in a tribe like S*O*W on w36 had started out as: a tribe of team players, for I had lost hope of ever seeing that team spirit alive and working in the tribe I was leading on w36. It did work as I had hoped. My only regret is that for me to be a tribe leader on any world, I needed to not multi-world and had to leave w37 again after a short while. But the alliance that ~T2W~ was in, was one where the tribes worked together closely, and even shared members at times so that all of them would work efficiently. Temmi and I started off on the wrong foot, but I am ever so grateful for her frankness and honesty in her remarks to me, for without her input, I possibly might still be making some of the same mistakes I had done previously. When I left w37 the second time, I just wish I could have brought her with me.

On world 36, while coplaying my husband’s account, MasterFirewalker76, prior to starting the account there under my current player name, we were with S*O*W (Spartans of War), and under his account, maintained what was left of the alliance that yo-yo-man and others had formed when they had founded it, while we sought to reorganize the tribe after the defeat at Woodbridge by PTT. But we were up against the team of piens, tufflyn & ciphor, and it became quite a challenge.

When my husband left S*O*W to join FFA due to S*O*W’s inability to reorganize, I stopped coplaying his account and started this account there using my current player name. I relocated the tribe to the northeast rim, not realizing that PTT was about to fold a month or so later (their leaders, like those who founded S*O*W, left them high and dry without any leadership to replace them). At the rim, I became allied with several members of THE CONSORTIUM, as well as with other tribes. THE CONSORTIUM, however, was falling apart at the time, and so it’s just as well that our alliance consisted of a combination of tribes, both members and non-members of the Consortium.

Here is where I saw inter-tribe teamwork at its best. With the help of prakel and his tribe DOTR and NightRambler of RrawrR, as well as former members of S*O*W who remained in the core ks and other tribes like MIRROR, my tribemates and I were able to do an extremely fast restart as each of my mates were sent to the northeast rim. Although we tried to keep the alliance member tribes strictly to the northeast rim (I didn’t want a remake of the problems I had had on w37 with a world-spanning alliance), we had member tribes from 3 rims as well as core k tribes. The core tribes were battling PAWNS and DVADER, as well as EPIC!, XVI, and a few other tribes the power of what RAM is on this world. By the time I left w36, DVADER was moving toward the northeast rim at an alarming rate, while my allies were still battling NL (which was already starting to lessen its grip on the northeast rim.)

On this world, I was one of the co-founders of what became the Circle Family Alliance (or Circle Family of Tribes). Most of us became brother/sister tribes to each other. Ablast of I.C. was Papa and our tactical and intel expert, and I was Mama. They were the offense and we were the defense. Reasons for it failing: I changed the focus of Riders from being the support for the family to becoming paver’s morale bashers; a dispute between council members of Riders which led to a division rather than a multiplication and I lost my 2nd in command and my most active council members; tribal security was compromised by a spy/spies, one of which was shemoo9 who fed intel to members of ~DWOM~ and Barney, resulting in the demoralization and rimming of most members of I.C.; one of our brother tribes left to found his own family alliance (they perished in the effort); one of our allies, who we considered for brother tribe status not only left the alliance when we most needed their assistance but turned around and became our enemy, with the exception of an academy tribe of theirs which was also an unofficial academy of Riders; ended up with lots of inactives in most of our tribes; just as on the other worlds prior to this one—I lost the internet access from home; Riders and I.C. didn’t merge when we should have due to lack of trust and tribe id issues.

So, if you are a tribe that is at war with RAM, and you think that in Unity is Strength and that if we join together we can defeat RAM, and you want to have more details of what I am currently proposing to STUCK's allies and their network of allies, please contact me ingame.*

Stardust Dragonryder
Diplomat-STUCK

*members of RAM and RAM's allies--don't bother trying to get the details...I do my homework ;)

Now that I have read all this, I can just say one thing-
She has already declared that she has failed in all past attempts and still says she can do it here.
Very optimistic

DeletedUser

Actually did anybody even read Stardust's full post.
TBH I dint, dint find the topic too interesting nor did the length of the post help.

Would hope you read the opening post in future, it's not so much that it's the basis of the thread but the catalyst for your spambomb. b00m.

DeletedUser

I read it all as well :p lol i kept reading same line over and over again :D

DeletedUser

well he left his tribe so he is no longer there dip lol but guess she stil wants to fight ram pffft

the woman mailed me months ago asking if i was sum1 else or summet random saying i was mailing her off my account (which i was not and i never had a sitter so i know she was lying) think she a bit mental lol

attention seeker ;)

diegoelgrande

To make a threath like this one in the public you have to a little lost in the world...

DeletedUser

Its sad that none answered her call, so she made a wise decision, if no one joins you in the battle, join the ones who are in the battle (or atleast what they think)
And also Paver will be a set of barbs soon.

Nice try.

DeletedUser

dragonhugger never asked us to join. we feel left out and insulted.

ummm the whole point of the original posting was to ask ALL of the tribes fighting RAM if you wanted to join alliance that would get everyone more coordinated. Now I didn't notice what tribe you're in, but if I haven't contacted you, that's because Im limited online. The point for the notice was to get those interested to mail me, so I wouldn't leave anyone out--other than allies and friends of RAM, of course.

as to the rest of the remarks here, both for, against, and flames, the proof is in the pudding--whether this works or not is up to those who participate in the alliance, should anyone participate at all, for that matter ;)

however, just to let everyone know that things are progressing nicely, if not swiftly. I am looking forward to hearing from and mailing more of the diplos on w44.

Who all is in it so far???? Sorry guys and gals, but THAT is classified info atm :D

and as for paver's vils, RAM isn't the only one taking his vils samvj--ever hear of internal nobling...like you guys in RAM are doing with Tomas of Elvandar's vils?

DeletedUser

Tomas of Elvander is being internalled? Correct me if im wrong but he is another ram member nobling vills from Paver.He's not being internalled. So i dont know what you been smoking but what ever it is hook me up with some

DeletedUser

star dust you personally offerd me all your vills last month now your here making threats etc?

DeletedUser

Tomas of Elvander is being internalled? Correct me if im wrong but he is another ram member nobling vills from Paver.He's not being internalled. So i dont know what you been smoking but what ever it is hook me up with some

really now???? then why am I finding his vils being nobled by pimpjam?????? any account sitter can noble vils on the account being sat, you noob! Even I know that! only thing I smoke is Pall Mall's lambykins .... but if you want to share what you're smoking....

star dust you personally offerd me all your vills last month now your here making threats etc?

gummy bear, there was a reason, if you recall, for me doing that...I don't know about other players, but ever hear the word "honor"? I know YOU have, since you treated me with respect and honor, as well. And issues of honor are usually taken care of before tactics are decided upon, you sweet thing--makes it much easier to know exactly what to work with.

And no, I"m not making threats....nor am I making IDLE promises...I'm giving you a forewarning :D consider it a favor repaid for not rimming me for ruining your rep, gummy bear. Now if you wish to continue to flame me, feel free...when I have time, I'm equally at ease with flaming in return...hence part of the reason dragon is part of my player name lol

In the meantime, I have some troopwhoring and diplomacy to take care of...my mail hasn' t been this full since my entire family of tribes was still on this world. :D Oh, yeah, I have some vils to noble too ;)

Oh, and to the person that said that no one has replied to this thread--think again, mate ;)

DeletedUser

really now???? then why am I finding his vils being nobled by pimpjam?????? any account sitter can noble vils on the account being sat, you noob! Even I know that! only thing I smoke is Pall Mall's lambykins .... but if you want to share what you're smoking....

Im insulted. Dude this proves it few chicks can do good PNP. How can an account sitter noble vills from the account he his sitting?? Well im sitting an account *Tries to attack me from the account*
"The following actions between player and sitter are not allowed until 24 hours after the sitting has ended: Mutual attacks, support or resource deliveries as well as all actions with the same target account."

Aww damn that didnt work i guess i cant noble the villages :D

Thomas of elvander enoblements
http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7972919

Doesnt seem like pimpjam is nobling his villages. you must be talking about mogdor you freaking idiot. You call me a noob but you know shit. Go back and crawl under your rock. We dont want you nor need you

and as for paver's vils, RAM isn't the only one taking his vils samvj--ever hear of internal nobling...like you guys in RAM are doing with Tomas of Elvandar's vils?

Before you try to edit your post :p And if your "Alliance" didnt work on W36 what makes you think it will work here?? Personally i play both worlds and no offence W36 has alot more skilled players to work with but you couldent get them on your side. Too bad princess :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Benitodesoto

I had to read it twice to make sense of it, but she's saying that the account sitter can noble villages FOR the account they're sitting.

DeletedUser

I had to read it twice to make sense of it, but she's saying that the account sitter can noble villages FOR the account they're sitting.

I think i know what she meant, but still she worded it wrong and she was wrong about the Thomas of Elvander account as well