To Azra, »J*S« and assorted scavengers

DeletedUser

War is upon W26.
Tho explain the current situation best, we need must have insight into the players effecting it.

I'll summate the Pills position with response to this post.

NuneGa said:
I don't know what happened, i'm saddened it turned out this way but oh well go with the flow.

Its not a fun war, pills won't win. The amount of tribes just waiting for azra to strike before they made their move is ridiculous, kind of sad.

I have no doubt pills will put up one hell of a fight, but it has happened before on so many worlds, one tribe getting ganged by so many that it becomes not a war to them but a means to take as many of those f*ckers with them as possible.

Imo kick those retards from your tribe who seemed to think they could speak for ur entire tribe and end the war now.

Note the bolded part.
Thing is, if I was the duke of Azra, I'd probably do that.
Unfortunately for us all, I'm the duke of Pills.

Everyone who ever joined Pills knew they were not in for an easy ride.
They knew thye would be be fighting on multiple fronts.
That the numerical odds would be stacked against them them at every stage.

They joined Pills because thats the kind of situation those players love to be in.
Because they enjoy being the few agaisnt the many.
It suits their playing style and their mentality.

The Azra first wav failed miserably. We took more villages off of momentary coutners than you took in your entire assault.
You managed to hold on to only one of the 3-4 villages that you did take. The rest were recapped almost immediately.

Will Azra co-ordination get better ? We hope so.
Will Pills win agianst this massive coalition ? We don't know.
Will we lose ? Anything can happen.

Will we have the time of our TW lives finding out the answers ? Definitely.

No one tribe had the guts to take us on in single combat.
No two tribes did.
No three tribes either.

They needed the security of mass numbers (I believe the anti Pills coalition calls themselves the "Confederation") to muster the stones to yap at us.
Thats a victory in itself.
The more important victory is the one to be had in the battlefield.

To Azra, JS and other assorted scavengers. We say, bring it.
We'll enjoy this. I hope you will too.

Purple Illusions has spoken.

signed,
Game On.

DeletedUser

to war!!!!

nice to see the impressive timing of azra, and the multitues of useless attacks from JS failing time after time

keep it up and you guys will start nobling each other!

DeletedUser

When exactly was this first Azra wave? Azra countered from the first attacks by Cabana and Ioanna Iliadi.

And the Confederation? I have heard of no such thing, If noob tribes are using our name it is only that.

Edit: Having said that I welcome this inevitable war.

DeletedUser

thank you for filling me in lol idk i still think pills is coming out on top

DeletedUser

Arghhh J.S is going to destroy Pills with their little friends.I think they have had their hands on their lightsabres a little to long

23 over and out.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When exactly was this first Azra wave? Azra countered from the first attacks by Cabana and Ioanna Iliadi.

And the Confederation? I have heard of no such thing, If noob tribes are using our name it is only that.

Edit: Having said that I welcome this inevitable war.

Oh yes, you want me to copy paste the mass mail about faking cabanna, ioanna and Take A Guess ?
Or the "war circular" you guys sent ?

Or post the reports of Azra defense support reaching villages just seconds before Azra attacks hit the village effectively saving the village for us ?

Or the reports of two of Azras biggest members sending a train each ot teh same village ?

It was a wave. Just not a good one.

I respect Azra. I expect more of them then I saw this last day and a half.
I'm sure they'll make a concerted effort to shape up and give us a great fight.

DeletedUser

I am not denying that we sent a wave or that it may not have been the best. Even so i still believe that it was a counter attack against aggressive moves from your members. Hopefully it does shape up to be a good war.

DeletedUser

Amen, brother. Amen.

Although i have to admit, this was not what I expected of Azra's fighting spirit :

stop attack said:
Mangudai on 24.01. at 22:57
you stop attack.....

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:00
but you are attacking me.....

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:01
first you attack....

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:01
ı am not problem you....

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:04
but yo attack me and thats my problem
:( Why you do something, attacking Pills members is bad.... you want a war?!??!?

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:06
ı take CABANA......BECAUSE HE İS BAD PLAYER....HE İS SCOUT......PİLLS İNFORMATİON GİVE WE....AND AZRA İNFORMATİON GİVE PİLSS

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:16
Alright, if you set [player]Obese whale[/player] as a sitter for 10 minutes I still have a few minutes to cancel my attacks. He is online, when he mails me you are sat by him I will stop them. Just type Obese Whale in this wondow Sitting

Thanks in advance.

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:19
I AM SORRY...YOU GOOD PLAYER...BUT CABANA NOT GOOG PLAYER....İF YOU CAMEBACK ATTACKS THAN I CAMEBACK MY ATTACKS...BECAUSE I AM NO PROBLEM YOU....

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:20
Set Obese as sitter and we can be friends again....

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:28
now you my friends.....if cabana give 3 village cameback give we....and 3 village clear for we....

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:29
our tribe see you....you good player...we want to you our tribe..?

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:30
can you came to azra tribe?

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:36
But you are attacking me! Why should I join? and you even not setting the sitter...

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:42
I AM NO PROBLEM YOU... I NEVER WAR YOU...MY ATTACK İS FEYK......

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:45
I have no problem with you too. My attack is fake too i only attacked because cabana is attacking you real!!

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:48
THANKS.....WE WANT TO SEE YOU AZRA TRİBE ....YOU THİNK..

Ioanna Iliadi on 24.01. at 23:50
I will think, this Pills is more boring they don't even speak in capitals all the time.

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:54
OK...I TAHANKS YOU...İF YOU WANT TO CAME MY TRİBE YOU MAİL TO ME PLEASE.....GOOD NİGHT

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I would be laughing harder if that was not a member of my tribe :(
Remember many players first language is Turkish. Even so...

DeletedUser

I would be laughing harder if that was not a member of my tribe :(
Remember many players first language is Turkish. Even so...

I had a Turkish player in my tribe back on w12. Didn't understand anything English. But, he used a dictionary.
My point is, you need to respect people who don't natively speak English but try to speak it in their best way.
Remember, after all they are speaking 2 languages, more than many Americans and Brits can do.

About the war, go Pills, not that I know many of you, but I love your CoA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I had a Turkish player in my tribe back on w12. Didn't understand anything English. But, he used a dictionary.
My point is, you need to respect people who don't natively speak English but try to speak it in their best way.
Remember, after all they are speaking 2 languages, more than many Americans and Brits can do.

About the war, go Pills, not that I know many of you, but I love your CoA :icon_wink:

good view
did you know that I learned english in this game?:icon_biggrin:
I cant still talk it well, But I'm trying to do my best

Murderous Mouse

xxxxxxx today at 11:32
i have got friends in azra but their duke is unprofessional.

Unprofessional duke? Azra? Never!

DeletedUser

good view
did you know that I learned english in this game?:icon_biggrin:
I cant still talk it well, But I'm trying to do my best

I have turkish friends who learned English thru TW.

Its one of the best things about having an international server.

DeletedUser

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:19
I AM SORRY...YOU GOOD PLAYER...BUT CABANA NOT GOOG PLAYER....İF YOU CAMEBACK ATTACKS THAN I CAMEBACK MY ATTACKS...BECAUSE I AM NO PROBLEM YOU....

Mangudai on 24.01. at 23:06
ı take CABANA......BECAUSE HE İS BAD PLAYER....HE İS SCOUT......PİLLS İNFORMATİON GİVE WE....AND AZRA İNFORMATİON GİVE PİLSS

stop saying i'm a bad player already > <