To End The Tyranny

Yakushi Kabuto

As for WHY, i'd have to say Mezonis. He's been the "war commander" or whatever you want to call it. He's actually on the front and faking/nuking. Although a lot of internals, he's taken a leadership roll to rally his tribemates. In my opinion he's put in the "most" effort thus far. Whether his efforts will mean anything in the end, remains to be seen!

nitto

Concerning Why, I would have to say that their leaders are the main players for their front and war. Forgotten Warrior and Mezonis are probably two of the most active players on their front that are sending fakes and nuking on their tribes behalf. Even though they have internals, they do make up for it by their war participation, unlike some other members that they have that could be relevant in the war. Overall, they're making it so that this war isn't a one sided stomp, and for that I appreciate them. It is much more exhilarating knowing that the enemy could strike back too, as opposed to just waiting from op to op moving up in the front.

Their tribe managed to keep my account at 1000+ incomings for a good two weeks, making me have to actually try sometimes to dodge my troops :D

At last two people gave us a brief review on "what's really happening". Of course it is understandable if you do not pick a player in your tribe :) (Waiting for a player from Why Family so we can have a look on their perspective)

Looks like Mezonis and Forgotten really lead by example :)

(Twstats is still offline)

Michael Corleone.

Will say this whenever I see mezonis play (as far back as 09) he has always done well and is a fighter.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Will say this whenever I see mezonis play (as far back as 09) he has always done well and is a fighter.

Hell yeah, mez is a kick ass fighter, and looking forward to take on more fights with him in this world, we were enemies in past world and talked about fighting together in later worlds, it´s happening now!

But why has more than 2 players that really can fight, not all have been fighting very activly in Tyrant war but more will join in for sure. I am confident that this fight will be harder for Tyrant as time passes.

DeletedUser

hey all! just came out of a food coma havent been around much :)

So... is the Tyranny ended yet? how's that working out for ya'll?
:lol:

giphy.gif

Yakushi Kabuto

Here it is :)

Why??

As I look on the stats (location, conquers, ODA and ODD) the majority of the players is either nobling Barbs or Internals, having little fluctuations on ODD and ODA (except for a couple of players). I'm hesitant to say that God of 420 contributed the most on this war because eventhough he is surrounded and taking many hits (high ODD) the way he defend must mostly dependent on stacks considering the huge increase in ODD, less sniping and no recaps. Yes he did took two Tyrant villages but is that it? He is one of the biggest accounts before the war started I expected more from him.

I will just go for Mezonis and Forgotten, Mezonis is participating on the Tyrant war (like what Squela and Nitto said) and in the cVc war as well based on the stats. Forgotten is doing good defending against Ruler but seems to be having a difficulty overcoming the defenses of the Tyrant.

The bottomline is Why's nobles are mostly use on internals and barbs where they should be use on the enemies or they are just having a hard time penetrating the defenses of Tyrant. In addition the way both tribes defend greatly varies, stacking may seem plausible but if you still lose village while stacking the amount of troops that get wipe out is enormous and it is very costly to do, also it is only possible for now when borders are not yet big enough but looks like it is just getting bigger as the days pass on.

Tyrant

They are getting the upperhand against Why but the resources they have are more or less half than their enemy, to hold their ground and slowly advance at a steady state means they really outclass their enemy in skills (Let's be honest guys :D). However if Why family really gets on it,Tyrant will have a hard time dealing against them or not :D .

durmanush123 really do a great job defending and attacking, almost all of his village are bordering Why but the result is he did get 7 villages without losing one.

In a few weeks or so I think we can see considerable increase of conquers on both sides, the defenses are slowly crumbling and it may be dependent on the skills from thereon.

Disclaimer: Both tribes are at war with other tribes, so I did not put it into consideration when making this statement of mine.

DeletedUser115407

I'm merging my account but instead of just giving my villas to one player or all the biggest players I'm spreading it out to others in the tribe. It's the first positive thing I've done for tyrant finally! I've been mostly solo this whole world. Original co quit after 1 day and the other barely active co that was on a couple times a week finally quit recently on me.

Tis what happens when you don't get me to co ;) <3

DeletedUser64969

Mezonis is a good player, played with him on afew worlds.

Can someone post the war screen so we can see who's doing what, I doubt why will do alot apart from noble barbs and there inactives nabs from there family tribe, I imagine they will have a mass quit soon, (people bored as nothing to noble as they recruit everything) these guys know how to play and make the game fun :)

why the f is my text in bold...

DeletedUser

And yes the war is even more boring than what the stats show. I am sure we are also to blame, but the front really isn't set up in a way that enables an active war. Being so flat its real easy to defend on both ends. Once one pushes more into the others area (and not through recruitment, though Why are still actively trying to recruit more players in our area, funny mails btw lol) and starts to branch out from there, there should be more back and forth nobling.

Not sure if i have ever fought against a whole tribe whose faking capabilities were as bad as Whys are. Out of everything in this war, that probably bothers me the most. The sheer amount of time it takes between attacks is painful. Most of us have had to turn off the cannon because of how annoying it has become with a couple every minute or so when the few of them who fake decide to actually fake.

Can we bring back some activity, we were doing well for a couple days there!

DeletedUser93066

Here it is :)

Why??

As I look on the stats (location, conquers, ODA and ODD) the majority of the players is either nobling Barbs or Internals, having little fluctuations on ODD and ODA (except for a couple of players). I'm hesitant to say that God of 420 contributed the most on this war because eventhough he is surrounded and taking many hits (high ODD) the way he defend must mostly dependent on stacks considering the huge increase in ODD, less sniping and no recaps. Yes he did took two Tyrant villages but is that it? He is one of the biggest accounts before the war started I expected more from him.

I will just go for Mezonis and Forgotten, Mezonis is participating on the Tyrant war (like what Squela and Nitto said) and in the cVc war as well based on the stats. Forgotten is doing good defending against Ruler but seems to be having a difficulty overcoming the defenses of the Tyrant.

The bottomline is Why's nobles are mostly use on internals and barbs where they should be use on the enemies or they are just having a hard time penetrating the defenses of Tyrant. In addition the way both tribes defend greatly varies, stacking may seem plausible but if you still lose village while stacking the amount of troops that get wipe out is enormous and it is very costly to do, also it is only possible for now when borders are not yet big enough but looks like it is just getting bigger as the days pass on.

Tyrant

They are getting the upperhand against Why but the resources they have are more or less half than their enemy, to hold their ground and slowly advance at a steady state means they really outclass their enemy in skills (Let's be honest guys :D). However if Why family really gets on it,Tyrant will have a hard time dealing against them or not :D .

durmanush123 really do a great job defending and attacking, almost all of his village are bordering Why but the result is he did get 7 villages without losing one.

In a few weeks or so I think we can see considerable increase of conquers on both sides, the defenses are slowly crumbling and it may be dependent on the skills from thereon.

Disclaimer: Both tribes are at war with other tribes, so I did not put it into consideration when making this statement of mine.

Mezonis is a good player, played with him on afew worlds.

Can someone post the war screen so we can see who's doing what, I doubt why will do alot apart from noble barbs and there inactives nabs from there family tribe, I imagine they will have a mass quit soon, (people bored as nothing to noble as they recruit everything) these guys know how to play and make the game fun :)

why the f is my text in bold...

I have fought Mez back in w66 yes he is a decent player and pretty good with hand to hand combat. Kabuto how goes your piano class? Immunesoul you attention whoring through bold text?

Anyways on the War topic As you guys can see only less than 50% of our tribe actually are involved in this so called War. As we say we have yet to consider this a real war. We are just trying to feed and grow. However Why?? F proving to be pretty tough cookies so we might need to put that extra oomph into it.

Yakushi Kabuto

I have fought Mez back in w66 yes he is a decent player and pretty good with hand to hand combat. Kabuto how goes your piano class? Immunesoul you attention whoring through bold text?

Anyways on the War topic As you guys can see only less than 50% of our tribe actually are involved in this so called War. As we say we have yet to consider this a real war. We are just trying to feed and grow. However Why?? F proving to be pretty tough cookies so we might need to put that extra oomph into it.

Confident as always :)

Why?? Y u no response????

DeletedUser

That's funny, because that's the same thing 420 is saying about all those soft yummy Tyrant villages up North :D

Pre-Alpha post: 420 had no leadership.
Post-Alpha post: 420 has actual leadership.

And it begins...

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There ain't really much to discuss tho.
Whenever we post something we eighter get "why?? took in 420, dem noobs" or "we dont even consider this a war luls" thrown in our face.

Untill people start posting false accusations and baiting people into going against us its really not much of a point in posting stuff. Better to just focus on the ingame part.