To End The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Considering this is the closest world to closing. I figured I would have to ask ways it would be closed. If you have any idea please post. I haven't slept since Tribal Wars and I need to know when it will end!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

They will announce the closing date(which is not going to happen for a while) and when the date comes, they close it, simple.

As for when? Even the admins don't know that.

DeletedUser

"If" the admins decided to let the game run it's own course how would it end?

Examples
Final Tribe
Final Player

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It wouldn't end...

If it did then the people that don't quit eventually would be the ones left.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess it would end when there is only 1 person left - could call him a winner(with no life).
When a world has 1 person in it, I doubt that 1 person would make a tribe.
If you are asking who will the last player be then the last player would be the person with the less life of this whole server.

DeletedUser910

Well, I guess it would end when there is only 1 person left - could call him a winner(with no life).
When a world has 1 person in it, I doubt that 1 person would make a tribe.
If you are asking who will the last player be then the last player would be the person with the less life of this whole server.

Yes.. if there was only 1 person left, they would either close it, or reopen it to the masses again. I think they would reopen it if there was less then 50 people. I'm not going to delete my account on any of the worlds, because I curious to see what transpires. I'll keep my account active just in case I get the urge to return some day. The hardcore players aren't going to leave though.

Paint13aller

I'm going to say it will end when theres is about 50 or so people left and the admins start seeing little to no nobling between players

DeletedUser

They should just re-open it until villages fill up every coordinate.

DeletedUser6819

Then most of the old players quit and its not real W1 anymore.

DeletedUser

Considering the game is called "Tribal Wars" wouldn't that mean that there should only be one tribe left when the game ends and war is over?

DeletedUser

you guys seem so far from that point still got a few strong tribes going Activity low?

world 12 is way closer

DeletedUser

Yeah, this isn't nearly the closest world to closing.

Also, worlds close when a tribe has achieved so much dominance, it is hopeless. It is also rumored that the leaders of all major tribes are called together to vote on whether to close the world or not.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the worlds that closed on the german server had 300mil points for the top 40 of the first tribe, and 3mil for the second. So no, this, nor any other world, isn't that close yet.

Paint13aller

German world one..... 1 packet per noble... How would you know tribe leaders are asked to vote on closing a world? German world 1 closed with 2 active tribes.

DeletedUser43383

well,it will probably be economical reasons too, when the balance between costs for maintaining the server and the gain from premium accounts turns too much to the costs...they will close it. i think when there are between 100-200 players left, that moment will have come...

DeletedUser61629

well,it will probably be economical reasons too, when the balance between costs for maintaining the server and the gain from premium accounts turns too much to the costs...they will close it. i think when there are between 100-200 players left, that moment will have come...

This^

Worlds close when they start costing more money than they make, simple as that.

DeletedUser74857

though it would be cool if a tribe actually won the game. doesn't seem likely but it would go down in history

rjt2196

They don't only make money from PA though. They're have always been ads, and I am sure the other worlds premium could easily support quite a few worlds even if there wasn't any ads, right?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Seriously tho, close this topic.
There is like 10'ish topics like this. There is always this 1 guy that I call the knowitall(that, as the name says, knows it all(or thinks he does)) and then comes the guy that agrees with him(he dosnt actually know or say anything important, just thinks his important). After the knowitall and the..lets call him a lackey(knowitall's lackey), comes the occasional troll.
THEN after like a month has passed a person that actually knows something will come and post and after him the topic will be closed..

Use the 'search' part of the forum.

DeletedUser

am quite agreeing. thank you for convincing me to close these kind of topics

Status
Not open for further replies.