To get back to tribal wars...

DeletedUser

I officially declare war on -HÄTE-. No big deal, as -HÄTE- already was told about my genius plans. X_x
(too much gossip going on ;/)

Stop
hug.jpg

So, everybody who wants to join in with me is welcome, ready to get stomped into the ground. ^_^

Good luck and have fun, may Vishnu Ram be with meh.

UseMe

ps: -HÄTE- gimme me 2 more days to prepare :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Give me some coordinates, I send support and get others to join as well. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I urge all -HÄTE- members to resist replying in this pathetic public sharade of a thread :) (except for lando who I cant boss around :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

I urge all -HÄTE- members to resist replying in this pathetic public sharade of a thread :) (except for lando who I cant boss around :icon_sad:)

why? at least we get back to tribal wars and stop spamming and crying in the jester thread ;/

stop the hugs on W51 >_<

DeletedUser

runningofthebulls.jpg

Why would they respond? They still remember the Running of the Axteian Bulls. :lol:

bugcommander

i side with the loyal opposition against Hate me and Tasi have been planning something that will give this world a nice spark in the NE

DeletedUser

i side with the loyal opposition against Hate me and Tasi have been planning something that will give this world a nice spark in the NE
Well then, send me an invite. I'll send off some of my defensive troops in your villages. I tried with Use Me... but he said that he didn't want to... use me.

DeletedUser

oh uhm, to finish my declaration, i need to post this

slap.png

HappAy nobleing ~_~

Spushkin

That was great, UseMe, I'm pretty sure dj looks just like that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thx ^^

tho, luck only wont do it for me, i probably need help from coon and friends :/

DeletedUser

I officially declare war on -HÄTE-. No big deal, as -HÄTE- already was told about my genius plans. X_x
(too much gossip going on ;/)

Stop
hug.jpg

So, everybody who wants to join in with me is welcome, ready to get raped in at least 2 holes. ^_^

Good luck and have fun, may Vishnu Ram be with meh.

UseMe

ps: -HÄTE- gimme me 2 more days to prepare :D

picture says it all.
cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow... -HÄTE-, you got some Fan-post ;) Better watch out for those groupies, before they turn into stalkers.. ;/

Spushkin

Grandma's like us, cause we're such nice boys and girls. :icon_redface:

Btw, epic paint skillz :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser17769

obviously he used photoshop too good for paint. GL i guess o.o, iunno who will win.

But for real, every single world whines about hugging, everybody cant just constantly fight everybody unless we want to play this world forever, and have it so people lose purely by inactivity and we all just sit and noble barbs. There needs to be strong alliances, and Axte and Hate made a good alliance young as they saw eachothers potential.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

obviously he used photoshop too good for paint. GL i guess o.o, iunno who will win.

But for real, every single world whines about hugging, everybody cant just constantly fight everybody unless we want to play this world forever, and have it so people lose purely by inactivity and we all just sit and noble barbs. There needs to be strong alliances, and Axte and Hate made a good alliance young as they saw eachothers potential.

We're here to have fun, and fun is fighting wars. What's not fun when your tribe is fighting a war is being Ks away from the frontline and not being able to participate :icon_sad:

Axte and -HATE- have a front that is 3 Ks long, nearly everyone in both tribes would be able to participate in a war between them. In short, fun times for all :)

To me it seems a no-brainer that Axte and -HATE- should throw down :icon_confused:

DeletedUser17769

Thats just your interpretation of fun, constantly having to fight people tirelessly gets old, just because people are mad that their alliances are crap and others are stronger. If Axte and Hate fought right now it would not be decisive and open both tribes up to every other tribe. We both dont even DOM a continent yet...

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Thats just your interpretation of fun, constantly having to fight people tirelessly gets old, just because people are mad that their alliances are crap and others are stronger. If Axte and Hate fought right now it would not be decisive and open both tribes up to every other tribe. We both dont even DOM a continent yet...

In what world did you do that? I know its not W51, although you did skirmish a bit I'm sure that Axte only 'warred' Apathy and Jester.