To get well known you...

DeletedUser

I think the best way to get well known is to create a pointless thread where you get flamed in all the time, i never knew who you were until you made this thread and now i do and you keep popping up everywhere :)

Oh good idea. It worked for Driver, itll probally work for me too.:lol:

UNSEEN LORD

I've noticed that new players join this game in large numbers evrey world. But the "elite" group stays through and through. Thesame people who were considere "elite" are considered elite now. I am wondering, how do people break through? "elite tribes" require experience, skype, prem. So if good tribes only take good players, how do newer players manage to get into a good tribe after all of this? Share your stories please. Trolls, fack off.

We did what you said. But people start saying you are mass recruiter tribe. I bet they don't know the meaning of mass recruiter tribe.

DeletedUser

it's not hard to be good in tw you just have to try...

and i'm use if you mail any top player who is not a troll they would help you out.

DeletedUser

it's not hard to be good in tw you just have to try...

and i'm use if you mail any top player who is not a troll they would help you out.
Like who? I remember in w13, no one from the top 20 would even OPEN my messege.let alone help.:icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

Like who? I remember in w13, no one from the top 20 would even OPEN my messege.let alone help.:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah the last group of "top" players were asses, which is why when the new generation, or we're pretty old now actually, came up we made sure we handed them their asses quite often, also most of us are willing to teach people regularly. I mean after I flamed my current co-player for starting a teaching tribe and not being able to maintain rank 2000 I taught her how to play, and she has been in the top 10 ever since:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah the last group of "top" players were asses, which is why when the new generation, or we're pretty old now actually, came up we made sure we handed them their asses quite often, also most of us are willing to teach people regularly. I mean after I flamed my current co-player for starting a teaching tribe and not being able to maintain rank 2000 I taught her how to play, and she has been in the top 10 ever since:icon_eek:
Academies fail. Is it Shards/Noir? Hey im rank 7000 that doesnt mean im a bad player. I just started on the rim and im focusing on troops.

mattcurr

Academies fail. Is it Shards/Noir?
No

Hey im rank 7000 that doesnt mean im a bad player. I just started on the rim and im focusing on troops.

I started on the rim over one and a half weeks late as well and am ranked in the top 50:icon_neutral: If you "focused" on troops that means you are unable to build both troops and buildings constantly which means you are doing something wrong.

You can ask me on skype if you really want skype name is the same as my forum one.

DeletedUser

I've noticed that new players join this game in large numbers evrey world. But the "elite" group stays through and through. Thesame people who were considere "elite" are considered elite now. I am wondering, how do people break through? "elite tribes" require experience, skype, prem. So if good tribes only take good players, how do newer players manage to get into a good tribe after all of this? Share your stories please. Trolls, fack off.

There are many ways.
1. Make a fool of yourself on an earlier world and learn from it.:icon_redface:
2. Ask a better player for help and to "train" you. Any good decent player can hit rank 1, it takes a great player to help someone else hit rank 1.(Hint: Ask Mattcurr, he won't let you down)
3. watch the forums and learn, after that push yourself to greatness. Start on the rim, the majority of people on their first world started there and helped.(My first world was W1, my first serious world was W6 and I started on the rim.)
4. check the premade section, if you see a tribe you think you can learn from write and ask him. If he(or she) says no then move on to another one. If you explain to a leader you are newer and want to learn and approve, there is a good chance he will atleast give some helpful tips.

I cannot join any good premades, because i dont have prem and skype. Its a requirement for good tribes nowadays.

I play all the time with premium and I have recruited people who didn't have skype and I like to consider some of my premades "good".

One of the best tribes I can remember is teachu, and to fill you in on some W13 history, teachu was a tribe of newer players lead by some legends. Their goal was to teach the next gen(newer players). And correct me if I'm wrong matt but teachu didn't require either a prem or skype but encouraged it.(as far as I can remember)

Theres a problem too. I know exactly ehat i need to do, im on 17 hours a day, i farm non-stop, and i still lag behind evreyone. Why is that?

then you don't know what you need to do.
1. don't spend that many hours on a game.
2. If you want help, email me here. I would be willing to make an account and sit you to check your account and see where you could improve.

-Nukey

DeletedUser

There are many ways.
1. Make a fool of yourself on an earlier world and learn from it.:icon_redface:
2. Ask a better player for help and to "train" you. Any good decent player can hit rank 1, it takes a great player to help someone else hit rank 1.(Hint: Ask Mattcurr, he won't let you down)
3. watch the forums and learn, after that push yourself to greatness. Start on the rim, the majority of people on their first world started there and helped.(My first world was W1, my first serious world was W6 and I started on the rim.)
4. check the premade section, if you see a tribe you think you can learn from write and ask him. If he(or she) says no then move on to another one. If you explain to a leader you are newer and want to learn and approve, there is a good chance he will atleast give some helpful tips.

I play all the time with premium and I have recruited people who didn't have skype and I like to consider some of my premades "good".

One of the best tribes I can remember is teachu, and to fill you in on some W13 history, teachu was a tribe of newer players lead by some legends. Their goal was to teach the next gen(newer players). And correct me if I'm wrong matt but teachu didn't require either a prem or skype but encouraged it.(as far as I can remember)

then you don't know what you need to do.
1. don't spend that many hours on a game.
2. If you want help, email me here. I would be willing to make an account and sit you to check your account and see where you could improve.

-Nukey

thank you very much, you will probally hear from me in the future.

DeletedUser

-Nukey

To get well known do NOT pass up this offer.

DeletedUser

IKEA's skype chat was just constant gay orgies, I don't think we ever mentioned the game.

the goood old days of IKEA :lol:

menetheren thats what skype is for, you find out where others are from, then i guarantee WW2 comes up if theres an american and Englishmen in the tribe, then it moves onto how american football is a pussies version of rugby (which it is), and how americans are stupid and call football soccer for no reason. Then if theres a canadian everyone laughs and calls them names because they live in an igloo.