To slow?

mr.goat

Hello W45 players :D

I have joined this world, but before I get to into it would y'all give your opinion on this worlds speed? Looks rather slow.

mr.goat

Pointless thread...?
Wow. Whats the point on spamming a thread that is asking a question specifically about W45. Other then having no life and going around to threads and saying "Pointless thread" why don't you either ignore the thread or maybe answer the question or reply to the thread if it has anything to do with W45.

It's not like I am making multiple threads like "Should I quit?" and crap.

DeletedUser

Wow. Whats the point on spamming a thread that is asking a question specifically about W45. Other then having no life and going around to threads and saying "Pointless threads" why don't you either ignore the thread or maybe answer the question or reply to the thread if it has anything to do with W45.

It's is not like I am making threads like "Should I quit?" and crap.

You're asking if the slowest speed is too slow.

That's pretty damn pointless.

It's all a matter of taste.

DeletedUser

Wow. Whats the point on spamming a thread that is asking a question specifically about W45. Other then having no life and going around to threads and saying "Pointless thread" why don't you either ignore the thread or maybe answer the question or reply to the thread if it has anything to do with W45.

It's not like I am making multiple threads like "Should I quit?" and crap.

Dude, you wanna go? ;):icon_wink:
I wouldn't say anything, you're just a n00b. What's the highest points you ever got to, like 10 points? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

mr.goat

You're asking if the slowest speed is too slow.

That's pretty damn pointless.

It's all a matter of taste.
I do somewhat agree with you my wording was a little of-- my bad for that. But it's not necessarily "pointless" I asked people to give there opinion about the slowness of this world. Whether you like it or you think you'll quit or whatever.

Dude, you wanna go? ;):icon_wink:
I wouldn't say anything, you're just a n00b. What's the highest points you ever got to, like 10 points? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Um... no. I have lead successful tribes and pre-mades. I have got to 1.5 million, so I think I know what I am doing I was just asking everyone's opinion on a slow speed. Please do better with your "disses" because you're practically using the one everyone uses--rather boring in my opinion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its only a slow world for army growth it will be a quick world to end because of the rate for nobles.

DeletedUser

I do somewhat agree with you my wording was a little of-- my bad for that. But it's not necessarily "pointless" I asked people to give there opinion about the slowness of this world. Whether you like it or you think you'll quit or whatever.

Yup. If you had said it with a more... kind of way and better wording, it wouldn't seem AS pointless. ;)

DeletedUser

Its only a slow world for army growth it will be a quick world to end because of the rate for nobles.

Yeah! Uh Mr. Nub Er I mean, Goat, the constant rate of nobles makes building nobles really quick, speed don't really matter since the cost of nobles balances it. In MY opinion, I like this world even if it's slow.

DeletedUser

Um... no. I have lead successful tribes and pre-mades. I have got to 1.5 million, so I think I know what I am doing I was just asking everyone's opinion on a slow speed. Please do better with your "disses" because you're practically using the one everyone uses--rather boring in my opinion.

What happened after the 1.5 mil, you a quitter?!
I'm at 2.1 mil now man, haven't at least quit. I just gave my opinion.

mr.goat

Thanks for your opinion :D

Yup. If you had said it with a more... kind of way and better wording, it wouldn't seem AS pointless. ;)
Umm... may you please point out the pointless part in this thread? Lets say I used better wording how would this thread still be pointless at all? Maybe because your not the creator of it?

What happened after the 1.5 mil, you a quitter?!
I'm at 2.1 mil now man, haven't at least quit. I just gave my opinion.
Lol yes I am a quitter, but for valid reasons which I will not speak of because it's the same excuse a lot of people lie about, so there really is no point in saying.

ur mom is too slow.
everyone is a noob! you dreamerboy67, hedge hog, mr goat, all noobs.
Forgot to mention yourself :D

DeletedUser

Forgot to mention yourself :D

no, actually ima veteran from w1
lets all stop spamming plz and just ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION. MAGIKS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DREAMERBOY67, IRISHMETAL HAVE GAVE OPINIONS, NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT other crap. It called irrevalence.

DeletedUser

Well, no morale, and single price nobles = fast growth.

Slow nuke builds will drive off the impatient players, so you need very fast ones.

mr.goat

Well, no morale, and single price nobles = fast growth.

Slow nuke builds will drive off the impatient players, so you need very fast ones.
Ok thanks lol

(Ignores emo cause he is being a bad person :icon_sad: by spamming. My mom always told me to not talk to bad people.)