To teh world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser58590

Dear everyone,

Recently people have been hating us. :( We don't know why. :( So to make up for this we are giving out Cookies to everyone! Hooray!

Please, enjoy your cookies and don't hate us. We just want to have some fun and give some huggles!

cookies.jpg

cookies.jpg

So, eat your cookies and love us!

From your friendly Cookie representative,

This is not an Alias. <3

DeletedUser

I too donate my cookies to the:
"Please dont hate the cookies just because we're better than you fund"

:)

That is all.

DeletedUser

i donate my cookies to the:
"straight into my stomach fund"

that is all

DeletedUser

I too donate my cookies to the:
&quot;Please dont hate the cookies just because we're better than you fund&quot;

That is all.

i was going to resolve the flaming on cookie for a bit, but because of that comment, THE FLAMING IS ON! wait, is that rainbow chocalte chip? hell, i will take one.

DeletedUser

Ootman, do you think its the true horror of your childhood that made you into such a troll or is it a spiralling dawning of truth, knowing you shall soon be cookied to teh max?

That is all ^^

DeletedUser

Thankies :D I give this tribe a thumbs up *puts my thumb up while face is covered with chocolate from the cookies*

DeletedUser

I give out teh cookies, with meh ubah secret ingredient!

SPAM!!!

Wait, I just gave out my secret, S***!!!!

DeletedUser

You are here to give me cookies too?

Have I died and gone to heaven?

DeletedUser

Ootman, do you think its the true horror of your childhood that made you into such a troll or is it a spiralling dawning of truth, knowing you shall soon be cookied to teh max?

That is all ^^

Meh, I have a thing against forum n00bs who think they are better than- wait my god, rainbow chocolate peanut butter chip cookie? mmm, my favorite. As I was saying, I know that trolling against a bunch of PWs can cause me to lose 2 or 3 troops. I have respect torwards teh nub cookie, since he's an OT pimp. But when a whole tribe talks a whole bunch of bs on the forums thinking they are better than players who've played on the first few worlds that they are very sucsessful in, it makes me flame. But hey, Blue Bear, cookie isnt the first tribe that I have flamed at in the forums. I believe in w28 I flamed against PLO. No hard feelings, just trying to keep a couple of n00bs to shut the hell up. Well, I will be on my way. If you guys have frosted flake cookies please let me know =]

DeletedUser

*opens wide* I sure hope this isn't the doctors... cuz that means I was redirected to hell D:

Status
Not open for further replies.