To war

DeletedUser

»T.W«......

An attempt to lose all the in-actives? or to start again without the rubbish stats? :p

Personally I think its to start again with no stats at all :) Pathetic attempt wouldnt you say so?

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW =D-N= EDGE SOFt
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,074
Side 2: 8,285
Difference: 789

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,790
Side 2: 1,691
Difference: 1,099

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 86,490,116
Side 2: 72,698,888
Difference: 13,791,228

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,431,817
Side 2: 16,079,429
Difference: 11,352,388

image.php

Also... what a rubbish first ever ennoblement :S

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (493|434) K44 9,387 Abandoned qioto [»T.W«] 18th Apr 2010 - 09:20:31

--- if this tribe is named TO WAR... what have we been doing the past year :S

SO... what do you guys think =p

DeletedUser

So you just decided to make a new thread and post the usual weekly or so starts in it?
Spam much?

Psihic

I think the merge between DN and RAW does deserve its own thread ...

DeletedUser

I think the merge between DN and RAW does deserve its own thread ...

why is that?
It doesnt change anything, your cocky members wont let it affect the stats.
It doesnt effect anything actually, so why does it need its own thread?

Psihic

why is that?
It doesnt change anything, your cocky members wont let it affect the stats.
It doesnt effect anything actually, so why does it need its own thread?

When tribes rank 1 and 2 dissapear it is worth it. Get off me.

DeletedUser

When tribes rank 1 and 2 dissapear it is worth it. Get off me.

Rank 1 and 2?
isnt it 2 and 3?
Are you drunk?
and technically there not disappearing, there regrouping, or re-organizing look at it any which way you like, but its not going to change anything.

Or is your tribe just worried they may actually loose the number 1 position? :icon_eek:

Psihic

I ment 2 and 3 yep, sorry. :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, we are extremely worried.

btw. this world has its own `customs` developed over time and every merge basically had its thread. Especially such a big one so I dont know what you are whining about.

And btw. i`m sure it took a lot of brainstorming and imagination to come up with such a cool and inovative tribe name. :lol:

DeletedUser

And btw. i`m sure it took a lot of brainstorming and imagination to come up with such a cool and inovative tribe name. :lol:

Yes, It did.
We had to pool our tribes whole half brain to come up with it, and that still took us ages :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I can just imagine the conversation that lead to this -

RANDOM RAW LEADER: We need to do something - we are losing to those rapscallions at DNS
RANDOM DN LEADER: I know, the players are demoralized, and nothing we try to do works
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Hows about we merge tribes It'll reset our stats and we can claim victory and everyone will be able to work closer together
RANDOM DN LEADER: That's a great idea - we'll soon show those thugs at DNS who is the boss
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But we already have a shared forum...
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Hush now we have great plans
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But won't it just been seen as a cheap scam to reset the war stats
RANDOM DN LEADER: Yes and we will be winning in them - don't you know stats win wars. DNS will see our new stats and stop attacking us
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But what of the tribal histories we are some of the oldest tribes in W9
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Don't worry we can move all our accounts here and clam that history still
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But what about our players... won't they be upset at the move
RANDOM DN LEADER: Our players will do as we tell them.. Hey I have a great new tribal name lets call ourselves To War as it will show our players we are fighting in a war
QUIET VOICE OF REASON:...

This is the funniest thing I have heard for ages :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Yes we were losing...:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 7,941
Side 2: 4,006
Difference: 3,935

the last week of =D-N=....we are still losing :lol:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 77
Difference: 121

The last 24hrs of =D-N= ...yes you guessed it...still losing :spear::spear:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 10
Difference: 24

take the bull elsewhere :icon_wink:

Psihic

Yes we were losing...:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 7,941
Side 2: 4,006
Difference: 3,935

the last week of =D-N=....we are still losing :lol:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 77
Difference: 121

The last 24hrs of =D-N= ...yes you guessed it...still losing :spear::spear:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 10
Difference: 24

take the bull elsewhere :icon_wink:

You are just one of the three enemies, and the three are loosing. And the two combined that are merging are loosing too.

So in grand scheme you are loosing, badly. If you want to look at the world from your own narrow perspective, even better. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So RAW and DN are merging? And yes Da Edge, welcome to w9 :lol: Any major changes were always mentioned on this forum, so wouldn't see why this one wouldn't. (and is good way for folks like me to stay informed)
I didn't think =D-N= would accept it though, thought they said they were attacking DNS untill it ballances out w9/kills DNS, and return their axes towards RAW.
Ohwell, the end of DN and RAW, and the birth of »T.W« :) (though always hoped it was gonna be called DRAWN :icon_cry: )
Good luck with the reform :)

PetarPavao

AMERGE :O

this means death to dns, we cannot handle this sudden change...

DeletedUser52858

Merge is a good idea, they form a tribe almost as big as DNS and they strengten the bonds in between players, but most important they give FC third place in the ranking when the the merge will be completed.
So it will be TW vs. DNS the final battle for the winner of w9???????????????????

.dan.101

I can just imagine the conversation that lead to this -

RANDOM RAW LEADER: We need to do something - we are losing to those rapscallions at DNS
RANDOM DN LEADER: I know, the players are demoralized, and nothing we try to do works
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Hows about we merge tribes It'll reset our stats and we can claim victory and everyone will be able to work closer together
RANDOM DN LEADER: That's a great idea - we'll soon show those thugs at DNS who is the boss
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But we already have a shared forum...
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Hush now we have great plans
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But won't it just been seen as a cheap scam to reset the war stats
RANDOM DN LEADER: Yes and we will be winning in them - don't you know stats win wars. DNS will see our new stats and stop attacking us
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But what of the tribal histories we are some of the oldest tribes in W9
RANDOM RAW LEADER: Don't worry we can move all our accounts here and clam that history still
QUIET VOICE OF REASON: But what about our players... won't they be upset at the move
RANDOM DN LEADER: Our players will do as we tell them.. Hey I have a great new tribal name lets call ourselves To War as it will show our players we are fighting in a war
QUIET VOICE OF REASON:...

This is the funniest thing I have heard for ages :)

That makes no difference at all to the thought process, just pointing that out.

DeletedUser

I thinks they wanna hav a baby? An the baby shall be the chosen one and bring an end to the DNS?