To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't worry your pretty heads DICE members, that was by no means an OP the other day that was a few members just fighting till we actually have a real OP. Oh and by the way you won't be disappointed when we actually decide to strike back.

Isoroku Yamamoto:
"I can run wild for six months... after that I have no expectation of success."
"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Sorry DICE you woke up that giant....And he's EVIL.

DeletedUser3967

It's not a case of people teaming up on Evil - it's a case of Evil being over confident, attacking smaller tribes, recruiting there players and getting them players to attack there former tribe mates. This, is what I call justice.

It's Karma.

DeletedUser

Just asking out of curiosity. Why was the giant sleeping,
May be we should have a sitter while we sleep. lol ...

Only fun ( not pun ) intended.

DeletedUser

No, one was on purpose. That was the one where he used a nuke/noble, so nobled himself 3 times and lost 3 nukes :lol:

The other 3 takes just shouldn't have happened... :icon_rolleyes:

And surely it was therefore just luck as the village the recap was coming from was nobled as the cut failed? :icon_wink:

Don't worry your pretty heads DICE members, that was by no means an OP the other day that was a few members just fighting till we actually have a real OP. Oh and by the way you won't be disappointed when we actually decide to strike back.

Isoroku Yamamoto:
"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Can you smell something in the air? I can. And it's by no means a satisfactory odour.

DeletedUser

Dice is quickly capping villages, just is it enough to wipe out Evil? I must say, I personally love Dice ( along with many other tribes ) , and their doing abosutly wonderful compared to what other people have though but at this rate neither tribe will get anywhere.

Spooner001

Dice is quickly capping villages, just is it enough to wipe out Evil? I must say, I personally love Dice ( along with many other tribes ) , and their doing abosutly wonderful compared to what other people have though but at this rate neither tribe will get anywhere.

What rate?
30 villages on our first op, where they should be their strongest?

Surely, now they have less defence, and we will be taking more...

IMO, we will take more on our next op.

DeletedUser

What rate?
30 villages on our first op, where they should be their strongest?

Surely, now they have less defence, and we will be taking more...

IMO, we will take more on our next op.

I hope to see this :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And surely it was therefore just luck as the village the recap was coming from was nobled as the cut failed? :icon_wink:

Credit where credit is due atom...he did improvise a bit. His follow-up nobles were about 5x more powerful than his first time through...enough to destroy what spear had to cut with :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It's not a case of people teaming up on Evil - it's a case of Evil being over confident, attacking smaller tribes, recruiting there players and getting them players to attack there former tribe mates. This, is what I call justice.

It's Karma.

What're you doing here? :p

DeletedUser

BigbuxReborn said:
Isoroku Yamamoto:

Lamest. Post. Ever.

DeletedUser

Lots of talk, not a great deal of stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 49
Difference: 36

image.php

3:1 ratio; sorry Evil you are getting bummed, and that not even including the other 3 tribes.

(btw, didn't even notice DICE that much until they declared, but they have a pretty kickass lineup, and are only going to get stonger <3)

Monkeh.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

3:1 ratio; sorry Evil you are getting bummed, and that not even including the other 3 tribes.

(btw, didn't even notice DICE that much until they declared, but they have a pretty kickass lineup, and are only going to get stonger <3)

Monkeh.

Please from the time it was declared (even though it isn't much difference:icon_neutral:)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 07:09:00 to 25/06/2009 02:18:43

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 10
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 419,820
Side 2: 90,044
Difference: 329,776

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

Monkeh.

You're still alive!!!! Like the signature btw

DeletedUser

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 07:09:00 to 25/06/2009 02:18:43

Ya know...I even sent a circular announcing that at 12:00 game time we would begin attacks...and you still refuse to put that number in the stats :icon_razz:

Also, thanks for the kind words injustice and ballerboy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shows how much they listen o_O........ im just kidding :D your tribes doing great, obviously there being led great and there cooping great

Status
Not open for further replies.