Toadstools, The evil Mushy cousins

forbzy77

If your interested in joining let me know!!!

Don't be soft like a mushy, join the Toadstool kingdom, teh evil Mushy!!!

toadies.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser27488

How Do I get in?

Mushy seems to have a name, and I will probably be spawning in the core.

DeletedUser

hey! invite to tribe please!

I mean I would be happy to join. :)

DeletedUser

Sounds good, not sure where i'll start though, I'll probably spawn at a bit after 15:00 server time i think

DeletedUser

when and where will we be spawning?? if it is about 16:20 i wil join

DeletedUser38021

can i join, where do u think il spawn about 4oclock GMT?

Rawr?

this might be one of the best tribes i wouldn't mind a spot in the tribe:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that Mushy have nothing to do with this tribe at all. I know you've probably realised that, but this is confirmation.

Please don't associate our name with you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser38021

I would like to point out that Mushy have nothing to do with this tribe at all. I know you've probably realised that, but this is confirmation.

i said IF

forbzy77

I understand a number of Mushy players are upset about this, we are currently discussing it with your leaders and would appreciate it if you did not show any biased against us because of this...

you do not own the name, we out of respect, have chosen to talk to your leaders about it.

DeletedUser38021

unlucky 4 them lol, different world, different name so?

DeletedUser

w20

What if I will join w20.. What are the things that awaits me..

Rawr?

it mainly all of the w18 players will join w20 just to kill of your tribe for taking there name

applesoup

the problem is your claiming to be affiliated with mushy when youre actually not

Rawr?

i'm not claiming i'm just telling them what could happen if this doesn't get resolved

forbzy77

the problem is your claiming to be affiliated with mushy when youre actually not

no, we are not affiliated with mushy in any other way than our name and themes are similar, all we are saying is that we are an evil version of the mushy tribe, i have said enough, i will continue to discuss this with your leaders