ToG-3 - K77, K13 + K22

DeletedUser

hi guys, just thought i'd put my lot in here, of course all the ToG tribes are looking for new, strong, loyal players in our main areas at the moment as we are a fast growing family and i have word that soon we will be linking up with another family of tribes to create a stronger, more efficient unit of players, so once that's done places may be hard to come by, so get in fast! lol.

Basically ToG has fairly good relations with several of the bigger tribes at the moment and we are looking to grow and expand to become more like them and make our relations more mutually beneficial rather than one-sided, so anyone in our main areas or surrounding continents is welcome to mail me and ask for an invite, bearing in mind if you are a refugee i will be more merciful if you say so straight away, and if you're coming from a tribe bigger than ours, make sure there is no bad feelings before you leave, lol.

well i don't suppose this will do much but it was worth a try.

best regards.
mangyflea - Duke of ToG-3.

DeletedUser

Hey keep it on topic

This was made for Cult-G not for other thing P.M people to talk not of forums and BTW TIA PREPARE for war!!!!!!!!!!:axemen: Trust me it will hurt :icon_neutral: so unfortunatly we strayed from topic who wants to join cult and get villages?

P.S please do not overload me with mails if you do (higher players stay out-i know you dont want to join-anyway.....)

Mail me at wertywertyk1@yahoo.com

wertywerty/Alex

DeletedUser

hi guys, just thought i'd put my lot in here, of course all the ToG tribes are looking for new, strong, loyal players in our main areas at the moment as we are a fast growing family and i have word that soon we will be linking up with another family of tribes to create a stronger, more efficient unit of players, so once that's done places may be hard to come by, so get in fast! lol.

Basically ToG has fairly good relations with several of the bigger tribes at the moment and we are looking to grow and expand to become more like them and make our relations more mutually beneficial rather than one-sided, so anyone in our main areas or surrounding continents is welcome to mail me and ask for an invite, bearing in mind if you are a refugee i will be more merciful if you say so straight away, and if you're coming from a tribe bigger than ours, make sure there is no bad feelings before you leave, lol.

well i don't suppose this will do much but it was worth a try.

best regards.
mangyflea - Duke of ToG-3.

Unfortunatly i was attacked attacked by T.o.G good tribe...

[player]wertywerty[/player]

Hellsight

This was made for Cult-G not for other thing P.M people to talk not of forums and BTW TIA PREPARE for war!!!!!!!!!!:axemen: Trust me it will hurt :icon_neutral: so unfortunatly we strayed from topic who wants to join cult and get villages?

P.S please do not overload me with mails if you do (higher players stay out-i know you dont want to join-anyway.....)

wertywerty/Alex

What is this dribble coming out of your mouth? I can't understand you.

DeletedUser

And werty your traitor-self needs to be quiet and decide who you want to join then leave with no word next.

DeletedUser

wertywerty/Alex

Well, that just screams make fun of me. I do have to say, you are the closest person to remind me of sinfulsoulblade since...well....sinfulsoulblade. I respect most cult leadership, especually kreger, but that is just sad. Go play pokemon with your fellow kindergardenr's and hurry up with it, nap time is in half an hour.

DeletedUser

Go play pokemon with your fellow kindergardenr's and hurry up with it, nap time is in half an hour.

Cracked me up.

BTW that one person who wrote the like 1000 sentence paragraph reminded me of him.

DeletedUser

dont mention that, I get nightmares. Nightmares I tell you!!!