Too early for a powerhouse.

DeletedUser

I think you might be on to something there YellowMellow. Rumor is that TSL canceled their NAP with [R] today...

Yep I hear it too, shame I always saw Romanians as honorable lol but seems they are just like everyone else :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Popular opinion is you canceled an NAP for no reason other than to just join in a war against them....not very loyal or honorable

DeletedUser

Popular opinion is you canceled an NAP for no reason other than to just join in a war against them....not very loyal or honorable

your opinion is not popular opinion ... don't you think?:)

in your opinion is honorable and "very loyal"(loyal is enough...don't you think?..."very loyal" don't exist same as "very positive"...is just positive) to recruiting around those tribes who you have NAP's::icon_eek:

and one more thing: a NAP is Non-Aggression-Pact...and a pact is temporarily....can be transformed in alliance:) or in war:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I suggest another english lesson on the "very loyal" miss read you seem to have.....and I see many recruiting in 41/42 on [R]s border so who is recruiting around who? I see [R] with some north players but they where around Unique NOT TSL until you got merger happy mate

So since its obvious no alliance then you have pretty much announced war on [R]

DeletedUser

The thing is simple, Zaria didnt respect us , she recruit players in places she had no business, put us stupid rules like 7x7, rules we dont like, always try to block our grow. She said is interested in south, we had no business there, but she recruit in north. She always profit after our wars, and now it is time for us to speak.
PS . I've said earlier that [R] has a powerfull diplomacy , but i think i am wrong.

DeletedUser

[R] & TSL are re negotiating NAP terms - [R] even tracked down a Romanian Liason from another world to assist in the negotiating for more ease (Dont really see why we would go through so much trouble if we where going to cancel it)

All you have to do is look at the [R] nobeling history for the week to see we are not pushing any kind of big presence to our borders for war

Seems that you haven't done your homework before posting since I believe it was you who was a big part in re-neogtiating the nap what less than a month ago? And that was after the northern recruits. As for your personal attack on 1 person in [R] very bad form. Seems Zaria worked very hard to keep TSL happy. If It were me I would have eaten you. num num num

Umeil

Well looking at the map TSL cut off any progression for R with their latest recruitment drive. Opteron summed up your NAP conditions pretty sweetly in very few words. Where tribes boarder each other those are pretty hard terms to abide by.

Problem now R sits with.......

If TSL conquers WAR!! then that pretty much only leaves R as the next target reguardless how you look at it either R and TSL will war or join tribes there is no other option available. The longer R tries to sit on the fence the worse their position becomes, If their tribe has not managed to figure that out then well what can be said..... Same goes for TSL there only place to expand is through Bunny and I cannot see that happenning in a hurry.

The BORG UNIQUE war was pretty much only Glad being the most involved and had he not been there then UNIQuE would have completely collapsed, Outstanding gaming from him and BORG only fell when the old WAR members left BORG and Moved back to WAR and to keep with the NAP terms we had at the time 99% of them also withdrew their support or Unique would still be painting walls red. That is clearly visible through the stats posted earlier.

DeletedUser

Seems that you haven't done your homework before posting since I believe it was you who was a big part in re-neogtiating the nap what less than a month ago? And that was after the northern recruits. As for your personal attack on 1 person in [R] very bad form. Seems Zaria worked very hard to keep TSL happy. If It were me I would have eaten you. num num num

Eh zaria wanted that NAP because she wanted war with 3DX . we wanted that NAP to win time destroying Borg . Simple like that . We are not stupid . What would happen if R conquers 3dx ?? Attack Fid or Bunny ? I dont think so :). Is zaria respected the initial NAP,who included the words "TSL expands to the North, [R] to the south" then maybe TSL and [R] had now alliance , but she wanted more power, more villages :).
We are open to discutions anyway :).

DeletedUser

Okay my turn to post here. Opteron and apologies to all for lengthy post ahead of time.

I have very old friends in [R] from my world 3 days who I hadn't seen for over a year when I discovered them on this world I asked them to join me in k23. Now last I checked I was in k23 before TSL or Unique ever was and no tribe ever can control where another can grow past a dominate k. So my going to [R] didn't do anything to stop your growth into the north nor did [R] ever tell you that you couldn't grow into the south just not their dominate k's in the south. That is a very distinct difference. There were also k's that [R] couldn't grow in due to TSL having dominance in a particular k.

Now let's go on with the chat one of my Dukes had with one of yours. This is where we get into the fun stuff neither Dukes will be happy with me for posting this so be prepared for me to get into a ton of trouble for even posting snippets of thess conversations. Because the [R] Duke unlike yours doesn't keep secrets from her tribe members and let all those who asked know exactly what was said I just happen to have ALL skype and in game mails, because I was upset over the cancellation until I saw the disrespect shown by TSL towards my leaders

Now one of your musical Dukes refuses to deal with .Zaria. and says that all talks would have to go through cwolffgurl and Opteron

[spoil]
vndhl on 16.05. at 09:05
Hello
Talk to your player not to take any other villages in Nord of K42
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.p...4944&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=
I accept those taken from inactive players from your tribe,but taking any other villages is a break of previos Nap and as the curent negociation Nap!!

[player]Vndhl[/player],duke of [ally]TSL[/ally]

Cwolffgurl on 16.05. at 09:45
Greetings vndhl.

As the liaison for [ally][R][/ally] and [ally]TSL[/ally] I would first like to say hello.

Second, please if you have issues with our members and the NAP, come to me. I have the authority to handle any situations that arise.

Can you please tell me what vils of this player are in violation? The old nap does not appear to be in violation. There was no set borders in it other then Ks 43 52 and 53. I see only the vils in 41 and 42 that he has nobled recently and they were taken before the new NAP was official. If I am mistaken please let me know where...
However if he has taken any since the new NAP was signed I will gladly take action.

Cheers
Gurl

This message has been forwarded by Cwolffgurl.

vndhl on 16.05. at 10:11
Hello,as the duke of [ally]TSL [/ally] it come's into my attention to attention you about one thing:
I made an agreement with zaria on skype(talk to her about this),we will ocupy nord of K42,You south of K42....taking those village by your players is a break of that skype agreement.
This message will be forwarded to [player]Opteron180[/player] as well...
[player]Vndhl[/player],duke of [ally]TSL[/ally]

Cwolffgurl on 16.05. at 10:20
I have the original NAP agreement and no where on it was there anything about north and south in K41 and K42
The new one does have it and will be respected. However in the new one it also states your members that are in our south and ours in your north can noble some in those borders. This allows them to expand slowly as long as they do not noble into anyones 7x7 although we will encourage ours to head south and I would expect you to encourage yours to head north. I have talked to zaria about that skype convo and shes says she did agree to a north south border but you never confirmed and your tribe did not comply. you can look at tw stats to see they have nobled south since then....

vndhl on 16.05. at 10:51
hey,i am talking about my agreement with zaria,talk to her...

Cwolffgurl on 16.05. at 11:06
I have mate. shes on skype. She says you never confirmed it with her. Either way. That was then and this is now. Both side have broke the old NAP but a new one is in place and we need try to respect this new nap and not dwell on past. The new nap allows a slow growth of the members in the wrong side of the border as long as no 7x7 is violated. according to this, what vils are in violation of the NAP?

vndhl on 16.05. at 11:55
tell her that from now on,she doesn't have ever to discuss to me,because here word is 0!!!!

vndhl on 16.05. at 11:59
[4/14/2010 1:36:42 AM] .Zaria.: I should be around for that, I dont see unique having issue as I dont want any in k32 I dont plan to go that far north just the south of 42 really
[4/14/2010 1:37:07 AM | Edited 1:37:25 AM] vndhl: if it's only south of k42
[4/14/2010 1:37:13 AM] vndhl: thas fine by me

Cwolffgurl on 16.05. at 12:09
she told you to get with her in game mail with terms and you never did. you are showing me just a small piece of a large 3 person chat

like I said. the new nap is in place now and it will be respected... and if these terms were really in place then why did you recruit in our southern side?

vndhl on 16.05. at 12:18
when we talk then,,,, K41 was not in discusion ;)
only K42
I have nothing to discuss to zaria....the only discusion between [ally]TSL[/ally] and [ally][R][/ally] will be made from now on through you and [player]opteron180[/player]

Cwolffgurl on 16.05. at 13:21
ok thats fine. Nice meeting you though...
[/spoil]

No clear Duke or you play musical Dukes to try and change naps already signed. And one Duke asked for a liaison and the other refuses to talk with a liaison.
[spoil][6/2/2010 4:51:13 PM] .Zaria.: Cwolffgurls "job" is to keep in constant contact with TSL and make any calls needed, so I will have to see with her what issue she was looking to discuss if it is me that your wanting to be in contact with.
I didnt realise leadership had changed again as vnhdl definatly didnt want to ever speak with me again, thats why we did the Liason thing
[6/2/2010 4:52:08 PM] open mind - TSL: our leadership never change
[6/2/2010 4:53:04 PM] .Zaria.: Well now you confuse me because vnhdl said he was duke and now I am told you are duke
[6/2/2010 4:53:10 PM] open mind - TSL: we are verry closed friends
[6/2/2010 4:53:25 PM] open mind - TSL: is your problem
[6/2/2010 4:53:49 PM] open mind - TSL: we don.t care so much about that title[/spoil]

[R]'s first nap with TSL. I post these here because TSL have openly claimed we aren't honorable on a few occasions now.
[spoil]
.Zaria. on 04.03. at 02:12
After the Blood insident we have decided not to ever jump into an Alliance again, instead test the waters with a simple NAP agreement and go from there.

The NAP terms we would set forth would be as follows:

1. No attacking , scouting, verbally abusing
2. No nobeling within players 7X7
- Unless target is a war target, reports as proof
and notifying player required
3. No Mass nobeling into the other Tribes K.
- Meaning we will not intentionally look for targets in your K
but if one attacks us we will noble it and vise versa
4. 48hrs notice required to cancel NAP on "good" terms

TSL agrees to expand to the north, [R] agrees to expand to the south

Once we both secure our respective K's then we can re-negotiate and possible consider an alliance where both tribes assist eachother. Until that day comes a NAP will help us to see if we can respect eachother.

Let me know your decision

Z

Night.Elf. on 04.03. at 21:33
well,we agree your teerms and conditions.

So from now on we have a NAP?
[/spoil]

The nap was later renegotiated this first nap as was agreed on in the above mail by both tribes to the following.
[spoil]
.Zaria. on 14.03. at 02:12

As discussed earlier here are some NAP changes if you agree

- Unless target is a war target and has attacked you
-reports as proof and notifying player required

3. No Mass nobeling into the other Tribes K.
- Meaning we will not intentionally look for targets in your K
but if one attacks us we will noble it and vise versa
- TSL K 43, R K52/53

4. Tribes are to notify one another of any wars in connecting Ks

5. 48hrs notice required to cancel NAP on "good" terms

Night.Elf. on 14.03. at 09:54
good agrement cosidered official

.Zaria. on 15.03. at 18:52
I will announce the change on my end
[/spoil]

And the Last NAP that contrary to your belief Zaria allowed re negotiation to make her members happy not to war 3DX
[spoil]
opteron180 on 15.05. at 22:08
Author said:
Author wrote:

- Unless that village is a proven war target. In this case we will not ask for permision but will notify the other part.
- No nobeling whitin 5x5 , unless that village is a proven war target. In this case you have to ask permision from the other side.
-Not many refusal allowed

3. No nobeling into the other Tribes K.
- TSL K43
[R] K51/52/53
K 41 and 42 are shared Ks with a border of south and north
TSL gets north 41 and 42 [R] gets south 41 and 42
-this will be divided between the coords 449 and 450 in both Ks
-If a vil is nobled by either side in the wrong side of the border it will be cleared within 24 hours and forfieted
-those players existing in the others tribes borders in K41 and 42 can noble sparingly in that border as long as they do not violate the 7x7.

4. Inter-tribal recruitment
-Players can move between the tribes without permission from their leadership, as long as they are in a K that is directly connected to the other tribe. Should this member be accused of Treason or being a spy, and proof can be given this player must be dismissed.

5. Dismissals
A tribe cannot recruit a member who has been dismissed by the other tribe without council permission.

6. Recruitment
TSL agrees to dismiss layad 2 and the lawyer1 as they are refugees
TSL agrees to not recruit any players in the south of K 41 and 42
[R] agrees to not recruit in the north of K 41 and 42
-these will be divided between the coords 449 and 450 in both Ks
- Atleast 70% of a recruit's villages must be within the recruiting tribe's border

7. 48 hours notice required to cancel NAP on "good" terms

8. Neither TSL nor [R] will suport each other's war targets
- If no diplomacy there will be no exceptions
- if it is a NAP Then both sides agree to not support however any PA's may choose to support their friends
-If said war target is an ally then it will be based on individual cases

I have the leadership OK for this NAP act. If you agree, i announced in tribe, and you sholud do the same..
Waiting for your answer
[/spoil]

Once you merged Unique into your tribe and recruited some of the former BORG members only then did you complain about the nap and those of us in the North. Your Duke Open Mind actually thinks I should completely relocate to the south and gift TSL my villages. Now that was funny. You actually think a top 10 player would willingly give up 1 mil + points to make your tribe happy. Yet it was me that had massive support in your player's villages and helped to soften targets for him so he could grow. So who exactly is showing lack of respect? And who is now being power hungry and wanting more villages?

I have been kind and shown TSL respect so will expect the same in return when you post back to this. The way you have spoken to my Duke shows much disrespect to not only her but all of the members of [R] and puts TSL a much respected tribe in a bad light.

Regards,

Dreamworlds

DeletedUser

Ooo someones gonna be in trouble but thanks for the insite......kinda makes TSL look like a bunch of whiney liars lmao

DeletedUser

I am already being mailed from my leadership over posting this. But I felt that since TSL felt it best to air this in public I would do the same so both sides could be seen. Rather than letting my Dukes look poorly to the public. I do apologies again for airing this dirty laundry from both sides in the public forums.

Dreamworlds

DeletedUser

respect...you use this word
we respect all players and all tribes
don't confuse people...this is just a game

one more time for you as a form of respect:

is respect to recruiting around those tribes who you have NAP's?...for me seems tactical moves...this kind of moves result in bad relations
is respect to according consultations at those tribes who are enemies of a tribe with you have NAP?

and finally:
a NAP is Non-Aggression-Pact...and a pact is temporarily....can be transformed in alliance or in war

DeletedUser

Yet you are using the recruitment of the North for breaking the nap, k23, k24, k34 was never covered in any of your naps nor dominated by TSL when we joined [R]. I asked [R] for the invite of myself and a few friends when Breath started to fall due to lack of leadership and the fact that I knew several friends in both [R] and FID from previous world experience. The consultation of the other tribes were naps as well and they could have considered my supporting your player as a breech of said nap as well if we look at things solely the way you do. I saw it as supporting a friend I have in this game since the beginning of the world.

The first nap was renegotiated as it was suppose to be and agreed it would be in the first nap. I believe that was after you decided to be friends with Unique rather than war them. The third nap was done because of the close friendships that were made amongst the members along the borders of [R] and TSL and the [R] members not wanting to lose those the [R] leadership re negotiated the nap more to your benefit than theirs.

You are correct in that naps are non-aggression pacts which are temporary. But usually when dropping a nap the side that drops it plans on warring the other very shortly there after.

So at least be up front with your intentions rather than saying no we don't want to war you. I have seen the talks and you want everything your way and you want us to vacate the northern k's. That would be like me asking your top player to vacate their villages for us to eat. You would be in full right to call it ridiculous and unfair if the roles were reversed. When you were told no to this you decided to drop the nap despite the fact that we have been respectful and helpful to your members.

You yourself have recruited our war targets and you feel you should be allowed to, yet you want us not to recruit non war targets of yours because they are in a k you don't even come close to dominating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dreams i am sure that you are a decent and corect player, and i know that you've helped us (DanyE). But this is not changing all. They recruit not only you there, but many.. They all friends ? And this is not the main issue, i repet, zaria profited that we had for a while open gone, and triked our poor diplomat (the second NAP not included "TSL expand north, [R] south") . And that was the issue, we win against ADD and we started to see how R started to grow in k42, and block our expand ..
I dont care if Zaria try to make us happy, we had a lot of info with the [R] intention against TSL. We dont care if that intention had delayed because the fear [R] regarding TSL, or that they wish war against 3DX. IF [R] respect TSL, they will never take villages in our area.

This is the last words regarding that subject.

PS dreams leave R, make yourself a tribe, and i will support a NAP with you tribe, it is ok like this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If TSL has friends in the midle of [R] or around them,and we recruit them,what will say the leaders from [R]?
"Don't worry amigo,keep recruit arround us because we play on this world just to make you happy!!!"

This is the game,it's a game about war,not about peace.
All of you,say here that TSL souldn't end the NAP between them and [R] because [R] did anything that is posible that the NAP to continue,but if they wanted this so much,why they recruited in the North when they told me that they will have the south and we will have the north?If you promis something then keep your promis,if you don't then don't esxpect from us to stay and look at you.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

man...is verry simple but your leaders don't understand
at the begining of this relations R-TSL, was one rule, very simple and very clear: TSL expand north and R expand south
then...R make some moves...we understand they what intend to do but we leave them like a curiosity:"where they want to go..."
two days ago we put that on the table
if your leaders understand the fact, they must be fair and resolve that...but they don't
they name us b.....s of 3DX....this is respect?....
in fact in back of that NAP they recruiting around us, they advise our enemyes, etc. etc.......

DeletedUser

Once we both secure our respective K's then we can re-negotiate and possible consider an alliance where both tribes assist eachother. Until that day comes a NAP will help us to see if we can respect eachother.

That was part of the original nap. With that you renegotiated the nap to not include who grows south or north in the world but by k's. That is why your claim of recruiting the northern members confuses me, the recruitment of myself and the other former Breath members was done at my request.

But rather than air all of this via the forums I will mail you with my skype name Operton maybe we can chat there. I don't like airing all of this via the public forums as I am sure you don't either.

DeletedUser

of course...you're right...but you've started:icon_biggrin: