TooFat Fails

DeletedUser

After a recent view of reports from attacks TooFat has sent I feel they don't know what they're doing. Well at least some of their members.

Reports:

Hunter Gathers
He sent 4 nobles and put the nuke from the same village 2mins and 3 seconds behind the last noble

Ogill
I'm not sure if he knows how nobles work. He sent 2 nobles at a time twice.

YumiSlasher
Sent nuke from the same village as noble 2minutes before the nobles

DeletedUser

@steven10172--- ODD FTW eh? If there attacks sucks it benfits your OD :p

DeletedUser

Not attacks on me, but yea the person got some great ODD, killed like 8 nobles and lost like 1.5k spear/swords... :p

DeletedUser

As I knew from the beginning. Im sad to say that some of their members were with me before being scared and joining up with them...

DeletedUser

All this can in no way deter WickeD's downfall. The whole scheme that is WickeD has been, and will always be, based on deception, and ultimately lies. This is the most literal interpretation of 'the pen is mightier than the sword' I have ever encountered, it's all words, and no action. Let us not forget how this started, it was to stop Panic!, but instead what is happening? You are attacking TooFat (the main supporter of the plan, and contributor of members). It's a betrayal to say the least, I know I am not exactly in a position to talk of plotting and betrayal, but this is pathetic. These feeble attempts to lower moral is immatureand childish, to send a circular to the whole of TooFat to simply gloat and poke holes is just a prime example of the level of sportsmanship in WickeD. I am sorry to those people in WickeD that are not there with their heads up their asses, but I refuse to just sit here and watch my tribe get repeatedly battered on these forums. I have been wary not to go rising to some petty troll, but this is just insane now.

I'm not here to 'have a go', I'm advising you, stop the mails, stop the moral crushing, just play the game.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All this can in no way deter WickeD's downfall. The whole scheme that is WickeD has been, and will always be, based on deception, and ultimately lies. This is the most literal interpretation of 'the pen is mightier than the sword' I have ever encountered, it's all words, and no action. Let us not forget how this started, it was to stop Panic!, but instead what is happening? You are attacking TooFat (the main supporter of the plan, and contributor of members). It's a betrayal to say the least, I know I am not exactly in a position to talk of plotting and betrayal, but this is pathetic. These feeble attempts to lower moral is immatureand childish, to send a circular to the whole of TooFat to simply gloat and poke holes is just a prime example of the level of sportsmanship in WickeD. I am sorry to those people in WickeD that are not there with their heads up their asses, but I refuse to just sit here and watch my tribe get repeatedly battered on these forums. I have been wary not to go rising to some petty troll, but this is just insane now.

I'm not here to 'have a go', I'm advising you, stop the mails, stop the moral crushing, just play the game.

Never saw the mail in question, but those attacks were all sent by TooFat, not at TooFat, and the way in which they were sent was absolutely unacceptable.

I might excuse a nuke landing the same second but later in the second as a noble train, but minutes late? Inexcusable.

Same with the nuke landing minutes early.

Recruiting inexperienced players is fine, so long as you aim to teach them, which it sure doesn't look like you're doing, and if you are then you're doing a very poor job of it.

Though I suppose that's to be expected since mediocre players rarely make good teachers and your tribes top account started 23 days before me, is 10,000 points smaller than me, and was the player that sent the nuke 2-3 minutes after the train. The only arguably positive thing you can say about his account is that it has very high OD, but that in my eyes is actually not a good thing, at all.

PS: I am not in wickeD, I'm not defending them because I am one of them, I just simply agree with their analysis of the reports above, they're quite plainly unacceptable and anyone in my tribe sending such attacks would almost certainly be dismissed. Except of course I can't dismiss people I wouldn't have recruited in the first place.

DeletedUser

Ahh, it is damn sad i deleted all reports in my folder.
Cause i got some funny attacks coming from wicked these days.
That is beside the 2.5 min trains you send.

Deleted User - 4669627

from the reports i saw, maybe you should have deleted the account along with the reports?

:icon_redface:

Monstar111

Ha said reports were funny.. its funny how only a few show up on the public forums.