Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser

I am kind of assuming nickjers maps won't be in this world, or future worlds. Because of this my intention is to do a weekly map of the top 10 tribes and possibly players. This is in no way an adequate replacement but it's the best I can do. I know the top 10 are somewhat irrelevant right now but this was more of me fooling around, learning photoshop a bit. Was surprisingly a lot more work than I had thought entering into it. I will do my best to stay on top of a new map per week if there is enough interest.

982d.png

DeletedUser113267

Orcs is the only tribe that have a good spread. Every other tribe (By the looks of it) will get slaughtered.

DeletedUser

Orcs is the only tribe that have a good spread. Every other tribe (By the looks of it) will get slaughtered.
yeah but how did they manage to get that spread. Recruit or restart over and over again?

DeletedUser

It's like Nauz said. They're a non-registered premade. A lot of premades have done this before. They join whenever but they all pick the same location - the spread tends to be more even than it would be if a tribe pre-registered.
^^

DeletedUser

I still wonder how many times the ORCS restarted to get that spread. It' just so evenly spread. Almost too.

DeletedUser112188

TENT got a similar spread on W71 and that was also just an unregistered premade

DeletedUser

Oh there are many unregistered premades that have managed to get a similar spread...

DeletedUser113272

Just pick the same direction and you'll get it.
Eventually...

MetalFist

en72

What does everyone think of the top 10 as it stands today?
Thoughts on the Giant ENEMY huggle up...erm i mean huddle up in K44?

Orc = Red
Aten = Yellow
Enemy family = Blue
??? = Orange
Pig = Pink
WP = Turquoise
BIO = Green
I.B = White
Steady = Purple
Thor = Grey

Sorry its not the best map guys :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser113267

Welp, Enemy & BIO are way too clumped in my opinion. Orc, obviously still has best spread, however ATEN has been gaining on them points wise. We'll just wait and see how that plays outs. WP is a tad bit strange, not really sure if it will work out or not. PIG is bunched up as well, doesn't look great. That's basically how I see things. If the Orc players know what they are doing later on in the game, they can end up being serious contenders for winning the world.