top 10 oda

Subwind

Silva, you could be in luck as today, for the first time since around September, we went under 150 nobles and can't educate any more.

A few days of hard farming should sort that out though. Just slows our progress for the OD slot. :icon_confused:

~Matt

DeletedUser

Silva, you could be in luck as today, for the first time since around September, we went under 150 nobles and can't educate any more.

A few days of hard farming should sort that out though. Just slows our progress for the OD slot. :icon_confused:

~Matt

Why not just burn them in 1 foul swoop? id do that if i were you...

DeletedUser

damn, the oda on this world is growing so slowly..
You all afraid of fighting each other?

DeletedUser

damn, the oda on this world is growing so slowly..
You all afraid of fighting each other?
Take it as you haven't done your home work lately otherwise you'd not have made a silly statement as some are growing nicely.
Considering Matt (LakeWind) was nearly touching a 30 million ODA growth in a month I'd say thats pretty quick.
Yes. Says the person that just got bored and deleted instead of handing his acc over...
And that has nothing to do with the ODA topic...

DeletedUser

Sorry, just my opinion of sanchez isnt that high after doing that. i suppose its more because around the time i took an acc over in HUG, he just deleted and didnt other offering the acc. Not to keen on that mentality myself. Nonetheless, sorry for going ooff topic.

Ill shut up now :icon_smile::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry, just my opinion of sanchez isnt that high after doing that. i suppose its more because around the time i took an acc over in HUG, he just deleted and didnt other offering the acc. Not to keen on that mentality myself. Nonetheless, sorry for going ooff topic.

Ill shut up now :icon_smile::icon_redface:

I had to make room for the riff raff to join :icon_wink:
I'm sure silva didn't mind nukin my vills :)

Take it as you haven't done your home work lately otherwise you'd not have made a silly statement as some are growing nicely.
Considering Matt (LakeWind) was nearly touching a 30 million ODA growth in a month I'd say thats pretty quick.

No homework needed. I was just looking to get a rise outa someone :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let's stay on topic...any new rising powers on the oda top ten to talk about? hmmmmmmm?

DeletedUser

let's stay on topic...any new rising powers on the oda top ten to talk about? hmmmmmmm?

Hmmm... it just so happens there is. :lol:

Code:
Rank	Name			Defeated
1	LakeWind [SchOoL]	71,59 Mio.
2	Diamond.Blade [HUG]	62,13 Mio.
3	Going Commando [1984]	59,55 Mio.
4	SmeXy Hippo [1984]	57,05 Mio.
5	AnJooJnA [SchOoL]	54,13 Mio.
6	Jagermeifter [SchOoL]	53,76 Mio.
7	C0V3RT [SchOoL]		53,22 Mio.
8	Macready008 [SchOoL]	52,68 Mio.
9	Demonika [SchOoL]	49,98 Mio.
10	ratchet and bolt [LOKI]	47,20 Mio.

DeletedUser78112

Hmmm... it just so happens there is. :lol:

Code:
Rank	Name			Defeated
1	LakeWind [SchOoL]	71,59 Mio.
2	Diamond.Blade [HUG]	62,13 Mio.
3	Going Commando [1984]	59,55 Mio.
4	SmeXy Hippo [1984]	57,05 Mio.
5	AnJooJnA [SchOoL]	54,13 Mio.
6	Jagermeifter [SchOoL]	53,76 Mio.
7	C0V3RT [SchOoL]		53,22 Mio.
8	Macready008 [SchOoL]	52,68 Mio.
[B]9	Demonika [SchOoL]	49,98 Mio.[/B]
10	ratchet and bolt [LOKI]	47,20 Mio.

Hehe,:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Kind of hard to get ODA when I pretty much cleared my target weeks ago :lol: Just killing of what they rebuild before I remember to send nobles :icon_sad: