Top 10 player roast or adulation

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser122572

Cmon, I want to be roasted
You are so sad you lost #1 in resources plundered that you're now asking tribemates to let you farm them for that juicy #1.

I thought top 10 were all GW push accounts? :p
And you're trying to catch up but you simply can't understand how it works.

k03lsi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110265

You are so sad you lost #1 in resources plundered that you're now asking tribemates to let you farm them for that juicy #1.

And you're trying to catch up but you simply can't understand how it works.

k03lsi.png

bruh

DeletedUser114215

It truly amazes me how you can have a coordinated op on a single player where you lose 240k troops without getting a single village out of it (well, getting one but having it recapped again an hour later). Truly well done, IslaGratte.

DeletedUser110265

It truly amazes me how you can have a coordinated op on a single player where you lose 240k troops without getting a single village out of it (well, getting one but having it recapped again an hour later). Truly well done, IslaGratte.

Dude, I just wanted the ODA, do you know how long its been since I could attack a player with higher then 50% morale, while you guys are busy internaling, I was taking 40 villages from 2 tribes with the help of like 3 accounts that had less then 10k points

also that was not coordinated really, it was half assed, didnt think they had hail and tso and rts defence available to them, thought wed smash booze and then half the tribe would jump ship leaving us another easy 50 conquers

DeletedUser122572

Dude, I just wanted the ODA, do you know how long its been since I could attack a player with higher then 50% morale, while you guys are busy internaling, I was taking 40 villages from 2 tribes with the help of like 3 accounts that had less then 10k points

also that was not coordinated really, it was half assed, didnt think they had hail and tso and rts defence available to them, thought wed smash booze and then half the tribe would jump ship leaving us another easy 50 conquers

tSO didn’t sent support to any of it’s allies yet, so your statement is incorrect. Stop finding false excuses for your own failures.

DeletedUser110265

tSO didn’t sent support to any of it’s allies yet, so your statement is incorrect. Stop finding false excuses for your own failures.

you sure? because you dont seem to be able to defend yourselves down there, feels like a good chunk of your defense must be somewhere else... or else your jus tfood and we appreciate you growing villages for us