top 10 Sim city players

DeletedUser

*smirks* owned huh? I took over 30 xig villages in their own territory before they finally got smart to stop me. Not to mention most of those players have since left the game or left xig. And it was in not one but 2 of xigs strongholds. I highly doubt many players could say the same in any of the wars.

i can!

olivar

difference is both you wernt both in xig territory AND on the side of STW :p

DeletedUser

*smirks* owned huh? I took over 30 xig villages in their own territory before they finally got smart to stop me. Not to mention most of those players have since left the game or left xig. And it was in not one but 2 of xigs strongholds. I highly doubt many players could say the same in any of the wars.

-yawn-

Actually, we had real problems to worry about. Just so you know brother, your villages from K75 are still serving me faithfully :lol:

DeletedUser

same as the situation with seraph angelus eh?

XiG were minding their own business up north then suddenly they were like... "why is there a big clump of red dots deep in our territory? God damn it..."

burnsy_14

same as the situation with seraph angelus eh?

XiG were minding their own business up north then suddenly they were like... "why is there a big clump of red dots deep in our territory? God damn it..."

Hash sorry this is off topic, but didnt you join to XIG.1 recently attacked a member zaden in CH, tried to noble him but failed, then joined ESL again, i think, no wait i know that kinda makes you a runner, just asking cause your here :D

DeletedUser

zi_zone has to be number 1...I mean I'm sure he has troops, but his attempts to escape being owned are pathetic...

DeletedUser2566

Hash sorry this is off topic, but didnt you join to XIG.1 recently attacked a member zaden in CH, tried to noble him but failed, then joined ESL again, i think, no wait i know that kinda makes you a runner, just asking cause your here :D

so clambat wasn't only one.. is this common to esl?

walleye

so clambat wasn't only one.. is this common to esl?

i would have been guilty of this also.
I joined saints with the intention of attacking an AtenCJ member, however a mere 2 hours after joining saints the player went abandoned, having been permanently banned.

my reasons are my own :)

there's nothing you can do though. sorry.

and anyway bad_monkey, both cases, myself and hashpuppy have been against the Crimson segregation of Aten, thus there was no malicious action against our supposed allies, AtenMain. Then again, theyre not so segregated now are they, what with AtenMain dropping us to NAP status also.

DeletedUser2566

your problem is that you speak aten like it was 2 pieces, old ce and aten "main", that's one reason you have nap with whole aten. no problem you join enemy tribe and attack aten, but running back without action taken other than giving excuses how they got back.. well, you don't show much interests of alliance thru your actions, and compared to them, your words are quite empty. so you certainly don't deserve more than nap imo.

burnsy_14

I joined saints with the intention of attacking an AtenCJ member, however a mere 2 hours after joining saints the player went abandoned, having been permanently banned.

and anyway bad_monkey, both cases, myself and hashpuppy have been against the Crimson segregation of Aten, thus there was no malicious action against our supposed allies, AtenMain. Then again, theyre not so segregated now are they, what with AtenMain dropping us to NAP status also.

What makes you think Aten cannot do anything about it, they will deal with you all soon, i can guarentee that

DeletedUser

There are no different Aten factions, and malicious action against any Aten branch will be considered as malicious action against all of Aten.

DeletedUser

What makes you think Aten cannot do anything about it, they will deal with you all soon, i can guarentee that

Aten will be dealing with matters according to the decisions that the very capable Rap15 and council make, not according to anything posted on forums.

walleye

lol
well have fun dealing with me on this one. seeing as nothing happened

if person A wants to murder person B, and person B gets hit by a bus and dies, what does person A get charged with? 'Desired but unachieved murder'?

DeletedUser

lol
well have fun dealing with me on this one. seeing as nothing happened

if person A wants to murder person B, and person B gets hit by a bus and dies, what does person A get charged with? 'Desired but unachieved murder'?

Not interested in your case at all, but you at ESL are smart enough to know that others won't stay neutral forever if you are not staying neutral.

DeletedUser

Me too! I took an invincible village in the middle of a sea of red, then turned it blue, hence how I've got such a tight cluster. To be honest, it wasn't terribly difficult to do!