***Top 10*** The peoples thoughts

DeletedUser

Seems like all the other top 10 posts have dropped apart but i love to read these so thought i would start a new one. Below is my thoughts on the top 10.

1. DSL Well DSL i have to say deserve to be where they are after there war with DarkTM. They now have the highest ODA and overall OD due to this as well showing that they can attack as one unit. They have got a good hold on k45 and k46 as well has having a good foot in being the best in k44 and k35. This means they have plenty of options on what to do next and who to attack next but who will that be?

2. FUSION Fusion have been doing well over the last few days and this has given them the 2nd spot. They hold more than 78% of k66 which shows there dominance and if anyone planned on moving into that continent will surely struggle. There ODA rank is also high with them being 2nd for it however they are low on ODD points but this just shows that they have been attacking but not getting much of a fight back.

3. ²2FAST I won't comment on this tribe as this is mine and i would just be bias :p

4. NME These have the least amount of members in any tribe in the top 10. This does not mean they are weak however as they have a very good balance in OD. They have some very strong players but i do feel that they need more members as surely having low ammount of members will affect the tribe if they ever went to war with someone in the top 10 as this would mean if one member gets ganged up on they would suffer from it a lot. However they have never had lots of members and have been doing well. They are under good leadership and seem to be good friends with each other.

5. V.O.
So far this tribe is doing well and have got a good hold of k45 at the moment. However i really think this tribe so start pushing into another k in order to gt a foothold in this world. They seem to be a good allrounder tribe at the moment with there ODD and ODA being a decent overall rank and not one being way higher than the other. Not sure if they will keep a hold on there continent but we will soon fin out.

6. S.I.R
These have been doing lots of recruiting over the last weeks and this has seen them jump to 6th spot. However i don't think these will last as they have 79 members with average points of 92k which isn't good for that position in my eyes. However they do seem to be good attackers with a high ODA rank but do seem to have a very low defence rank. So either people haven't been attacking them or they can't defend.

7. DOLE!
This tribe currently hold k23 and k33 but will have a struggle to hold k33 off from panic as they both posses lots of villages in this k. I have to say i don't see much of DOLE!. They have a low OD overall and there attack rank or defence rank doesn't really say much either. However i don't know much about this tribe so i will leave my judgement at that.

8. SPANK
There has been rumors about a merge with these and LOD but no one has an answer for this. But about them - they currently hold k64 and 74 and seem to have a good hold on these however they do seem a bit spread out in them which could leave a possibility for a tribe to move into there. So far they have been doing well and have a decent OD rank overall. I think that this is another tribe who you can ask the question of 'will they survive?'

9. ROHAN
I have to say i think that these are turning out to be a good tribe with a decent leader. They won there war with LTOH even though they were the weaker ones stats wise. But they defeated them easily and this shows as they didn't gather much ODA from the battles. They are also good defenders (or getting attacked a hell of a lot) due to there OD being top at this moment in time. I wish them all the luck they can get staying in the continent as it will be a tough fight with DSL just round the corner

10. LOD
These are located at the moment only in one continent - k53. They have a very good hold on this but this good prove to be a problem with them being enclosed in this 1 continent. I think this tribe is another one you would ask the question of 'will they survive?' Especially due to there very poor defence rank of 22. This is bad and shows that they have had no threats at all so this asks the question of can they survive a war with another tribe.

Well that's my VIEW on the top 10 what's yours? (but view in caps so people don't over react with people's comments :p)

DeletedUser

SPANK merge with LoD? Where'd you hear that? I HIGHLY doubt that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64651

DOLE has changed their tribe ( name ? ) 2-3 times.. thats cuz they OD not so high

DeletedUser

SPANK merge with LoD? Where'd you hear that? I HIGHLY doubt that.

from a friend of mine however they may be lieing as like i said its a rumour and nothing else (more than likely it will be wrong)

DeletedUser

In defence of DOLE!: Our tribe is the youngest of the top ten tribes, which would give us poorer OD stats than is deserving of our past.

On to the ranking:

DSL: A solid tribe that has been here since the beginning, and has stretched their influence over multiple continents. A great talent pool, and in spite of some inactivity issues earlier on, have continued to bring dynamic, skillful gameplay to the world. You're gonna go far.

Fusion: A quiet tribe that I unfortunately don't hear much from on the public forums. Their players seem to have a good grasp on what they are doing, but I have one question for them: Why do you have a shared forum with GMS, by all accounts a 3rd or 4th rate tribe?

22Fast: I like them. They seem to be able to fly under most everyones radar, their leaders who I've had many conversations with seem to keep a level head, and everything they do is calculated. They haven't entered into a major war yet, but from rumblings in the forum there might be one. This will be the tribes first true test, and I look forward to grading them.

NME: As my tribes ally, they have worked well with DOLE in the past in the -=TS=- war, and now in DOLE!'s PANIC war (PnP to come) they have helped with support, in spite of being at war with seven other tribes. I can see them go far with many great players under their belt.

V.O: The little italian sounding tribe that could (start bringing down DarkTM) though I don't know much about this tribe, I can see that they have a solid hold on k55, but it looks like they will be rubbing into another major tribe very soon. Which one? not a clue.

S.I.R: True to their name, I know nothing of them. from maps I can see conflict with FUSION or the SPANK family brewing.

DOLE!: teh smex :3 currently in a largescale war with PANIC at the moment, the largest and costliest conflict in k33 history. looks to be coming out on top at the moment, but who knows. We appear to have a solid hold of our positions right now.

SPANK: They've been around for a long time, and from what I see they will continue to live on for a long time. I hear merger bells ringing. Hype or fact?

ROHAN: Don't know much about them, seem to have solid control of the rim on their side of the world, but are beginning to press against NME. will the great Madlax rise from valhalla to feast upon the riders?

LoD: again, I've never heard much about them, except for that they are trying to merge with SPANK and havent really spread out to other continents. Look forward to seeing what they do in the future.

DeletedUser

I might as well do this:

DSL : Seem to be a very powerful tribe (ranking and points), I would love to see these guys put to their true potential. Will be around for a long time.

FUSION: Also seem to be very powerful, very strong hold on the continent and therefore have an advantage if being attacked by another Top ten tribe. Again I would like these guys to have their true potential shown. Again will be around for long methinks.

22FAST: Seem to have rose steadily in power over the past weeks. Have gained strong skittl members (Sir Rhosis etc) so could be a tribe to be reckoned with. As with FUSION and DSL I would like to see these guys put to the test and to bring out their full potential. Again can't see them going anywhere.

NME: One of the more elite tribes of the top ten. They seem to be doing very well against the coalition. They seem to me to be quite arrogant ( no offence intended) but they can back this up with stats.Can't see them going anywhere either, but in my eyes need to thicken the hold on some continents.

V.O: No comment (The tribe I am in)

S.I.R: In my eyes these guys are perhaps the underdogs, but that however, does not condemn them to a bad rating. They rose steadily in the rankings and have some very good members within them. I think these guys need a large war to bring out their true potential.

DOLE!: Don't really know much about them but seeing from Josheb's in game profile they seem to be doing a fair amount of damge against PANIC. DOLE! is more of an elite tribe with only 47 members.

SPANK:Seem to have a solid hold where they are, can't see them moving from it. I think for them to have another war would be good.

ROHAN:From the stats they seem to have dominated the war with Ltoh and to most people this was surprising. They seem to be a force to be reckoned with and I respect them. However their hold on their continents need to be thicked in my opinion.

LoD: I do not know much about these but they seem to have rose steadily up the rankings and therefore again seem powerful.

DeletedUser

I believe that V.O Carried over the stats from Ares and simply changed the name.

DeletedUser

NME: One of the more elite tribes of the top ten. They seem to be doing very well against the coalition. They seem to me to be quite arrogant ( no offence intended) but they can back this up with stats.Can't see them going anywhere either, but in my eyes need to thicken the hold on some continents.

I am just wondering who that comes off as.

I know we have a few arrogant members and we dont restrict members posting, but I am just wondering if that is a generalization from a few members or an honest view of the whole tribe. I personally dont believe I am arrogant, but ones own opinion of themselves is anything but unbiased.

I am honestly curious btw.

DeletedUser

Why no commentary on AWAKE????? We're only 1k points behind LoD(as soon as I noble my next ville we will be ahead of them)

DeletedUser

Because you are not in the top 10

What I'm trying to say is it keeps switching.....1 hour Awake is in top 10....The next LoD is...the next AWAKE is again...
After I take the 5k ville I'm nobling in 1hour Awake will be in top 10 again....get it????

DeletedUser

What I'm trying to say is it keeps switching.....1 hour Awake is in top 10....The next LoD is...the next AWAKE is again...
After I take the 5k ville I'm nobling in 1hour Awake will be in top 10 again....get it????

and people use the list that was at the top not the current list... unless there is a drastic change.

DeletedUser

so pretty much what you are saying is LoD should be taken off top 10 list too????

DeletedUser

so pretty much what you are saying is LoD should be taken off top 10 list too????

I never said that, I was saying that LOD was on the list when this thread was started, so unless there is a major gap formed, it will be LOD for a few days.

DeletedUser

I am just wondering who that comes off as.

I know we have a few arrogant members and we dont restrict members posting, but I am just wondering if that is a generalization from a few members or an honest view of the whole tribe. I personally dont believe I am arrogant, but ones own opinion of themselves is anything but unbiased.

I am honestly curious btw.

For lack of a better word, I chose arrogant but boastful would perhaps be more fitting. I only chose this as i had read that topic about NME vs The Coalition (Disappointing Death for TKE and friends or something like that.) That particular topic had a certain air of arrogance about it. Not saying its a bad thing, I mean you were destroying them, nothing wrong with that.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I want to try this!

DSL: Solid tribe. Been here since the umm .. start? :p Or well, atleast near the start. Pretty cool members. They seem really elite, especially with their OD and whatnot. Gonna end this here because I don't want to sound too biased (I'm cool with a few members of DSL).

Fusion: Quiet ... then again, we (²2FAST) were also quiet a while back. Anyways, can't say much because I don't know much.

²2FAST: They're annoying, ignorant and arrogant. They think they're really cool because they can snoop past people. Psht. I hope that they war soon, just so that they can stop trying to act so cool. My tribe.

NME: Powerful. An elitist tribe (so to speak) due to their extremely low member count, and high high rankings.

V.O: Can't really say much. If I knew more, I'd write more.

S.I.R: Nothing here either.

DOLE!: Sexy. Well, only sexy because their leader is chill. Cool guy. Won't say anymore because I don't wanna sound too biased.

SPANK: Ding ding ding -- I hearrrr a merger bell also.

ROHAN: Hmm ?

LoD: Heh. Keep your players satisfied; we don't want them all running to us, do we? I won't comment much on your tribe; all I hear and see are the negatives. Don't wanna sound too mean.
PS: Send Seaman Sprouts my best regards. Tell him to read my profile; it's dedicated to his.