Top 10 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser78419

1. KINGS:
Profile: Aside from the listing of a brother tribe, and "Closed" recruitment and diplomacy, it looks decent. Though, the lack of a COA strikes me, as they seem like a flashy tribe.
Map: Densely located in K44, they don't appear to have a great location. They are immersed within their own brother tribe, KoD (awful name with an almost full line-up), and the have over 100 villages in the k between them.
Impression: The lineup isn't great, unless half of them are under aliases (and then, I must ask, why.) There isn't much to fear from this tribe.

2. RIP NS:
Profile: The tribe was originally known as MAD. The tribe's profile, aside from being depressing, is a nice tribute to Neversleeps, which he deserves. They have a low member count and high average points (compared to other top 20 tribes), and appear to be the most likely to succeed. The lineup looks good, with Suicide Note, Nauz, Homeplace..., E Major, and Click.
Map: They appear to have made everyone restart until they got out of each others 15x15. They look well spread out, if not a bit too much spread out, but of course, that's better than too dense.
Impression: The lineup is impressive, the appear to be one of the few top 10 tribes that may be around in a few months.

3. Fusion:
Profile: It doesn't appear to say much, but its brief, which is nice. The COA looks decent, but 57 members is too many at this stage (I would say any, but I'll get yelled at.)
Map: And here the fun begins. They are incredibly concentrated in 55, and they are in close competition with other large and skilled tribes (MAD included).
Impression: Doesn't look too good for them. Rayzerfighter may know what he's doing, but the rest of the lineup doesn't look great. Wouldn't be surprised with a collapse in the next month.

4. Zoo:
Profile: Impressively unimpressive. Brief, but that's about all it has going for it.
Map: Mainly located in k44, they are less concentrated than many other mass recruiting tribes/mass recruiting premades, but the map isn't great. Many members appear to be on top of each other, which will lead to problems.
Impression: I'll hold off for now, but nothing sticks out. Give it a few weeks.

5. _WAB_:
Profile: Three branches in three days? Is that...a joke? This tribe earns the award for mass recruiting noobs.
Map: Random, all over the core, and it doesn't appear to be coordinated (No, they didn't try to be random). Pretty awful map, to say the least.
Impression: Worst top 5 tribe. If they don't drag themselves down, they'll be nice farms. Maybe some will grow big enough to noble, but I doubt it.

6. Cult:
Profile: The COA is nice, the member count is low (ish) and aside from grammatical and spelling errors, nothing seems incredibly bad or unneeded. In fact, its more impressive than most.
Map: Mainly in K45, they are fairly well spread out, and don't appear to be on top of each other. Can't tell if its coordination, though, or good luck.
Impression: One of the better top 10 tribes. Still, I don't see more than one succeeding.

The rest will be done within the next few hours.
Feel free to put your own ideas up, that's what this entire thread is for (In case you couldn't tell...)

DeletedUser

They are all noobs, No exceptions, the only tribe that should be highly ranked right now and isn't a complete and total failure of a tribe would be a premade tribe.

eevee is wild

1. KINGS:
Profile: Aside from the listing of a brother tribe, and "Closed" recruitment and diplomacy, it looks decent. Though, the lack of a COA strikes me, as they seem like a flashy tribe.
Map: Densely located in K44, they don't appear to have a great location. They are immersed within their own brother tribe, KoD (awful name with an almost full line-up), and the have over 100 villages in the k between them.
Impression: The lineup isn't great, unless half of them are under aliases (and then, I must ask, why.) There isn't much to fear from this tribe.

Sorry, I stopped reading after this. Cornish boy + Kings = flashy tribe?

LMFAO..

DeletedUser

They are all noobs, No exceptions, the only tribe that should be highly ranked right now and isn't a complete and total failure of a tribe would be a premade tribe.

I disagree. There are no doubt some good premades, but no doubt more of them are rubbish than are not.

I'd imagine it will be the typical start where there are still lots of noob mass recruitment tribes skewing the top rankings, and it will probably be like that for a little while to come I'd assume.

DeletedUser

The top tribes won't be known until the nobles start coming out, thats when you find out who is good and who isn't.

DeletedUser78419

First of all, never said Cornish was flashy. Both tribes are. There is definitely a difference.
Kings of Darkness/Knights of Darkness is unoriginal and attention grabbing.
KoD's profile couldn't be more flashy.
Quickly, take a look at that, both of you.

DeletedUser

Really have no idea why this thread has been started, its too early to have something like this. All the top 10 are mass recruiters. I shall watch out for pills though to break into top10 soon, also don't count ~UNP~ out as well ( my tribe) got the selected members from plague (w23), ~UNP~ (W35) & BaseET (W35).

eLeMeNOhPi

Really have no idea why this thread has been started, its too early to have something like this. All the top 10 are mass recruiters. I shall watch out for pills though to break into top10 soon, also don't count ~UNP~ out as well ( my tribe) got the selected members from plague (w23), ~UNP~ (W35) & BaseET (W35).
All the top Tribes are mass recruiters? This sentence is absolutely clear and It points to all the tribes which is listed above as well as RIP NS (Mad!).

I really want to know why people only want to show off and speak even when they have no idea, what they are talking about.

DeletedUser

I don't want post nothing about this all tribe we must whait about 1 - 3 weeks than we can see which tribe is good.. ;) ect.. ;)

DeletedUser

All the top Tribes are mass recruiters? This sentence is absolutely clear and It points to all the tribes which is listed above as well as RIP NS (Mad!).

I really want to know why people only want to show off and speak even when they have no idea, what they are talking about.

Oh, but they do know all! They're beating a lot of people points-wise (at this stage of the game). :icon_wink:

Forgive them. You of all people (so I've heard) should know better. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh, but they do know all! They're beating a lot of people points-wise (at this stage of the game). :icon_wink:

Forgive them. You of all people (so I've heard) should know better. :icon_razz:

hey Xplicid..

how are ya? are you playing W43?