Top 10 Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser

I've been catted a number of times to be honest, it's not really that big of a deal to rebuild, even when your catted for weeks on end.

The worst catting I took was for 6 weeks straight, from about 10 different players, with 2-3k incomings throughout that spend.
At the end of it we actually ran resource Ops so I could build my level 30 farms lol.

But again, for the desired affects of a player quitting you need to run them on someone who just doesn't have the will to play on.

DeletedUser

Well. Most players quit from it. Im gonna admit that being catted back to the stone age would probably make me quit, due to the time it would take me to rebuild all of my villages (i have a shight laptop so tabs... hmm not a good idea)

Do bear in mind that most people on the forums rate you as the best player in w32 too, so... i cant see you quitting for anything other than rl. I think the key term here is 'farms' which suggests that they were the only thing catted (please correct me if im wrong) and honestly, with just the farms catted... its fairly easy to rebuild... well not easy... but you know what i mean

Also, your a duke, so you have more of an obligation to play on due to having a tribe to lead.

DeletedUser

It all depends on the player. Im the type to keep playing even if I am catted into the ground. Than again...at this stage of the game, people leave all the time. Why rebuild the old account when you know someones going to be leaving soon? Take over the new account. Your old account is useless so might as well leave it. It keeps things moving for the tribe, and thats whats important.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Oh no, I had all my HQ's & farms catted in about 500 villages, as well as some claypits, and a few warehouses... It was a strike from the BBS frenchies, and greenmonsta, although after he launched all his cat nukes (like 3 or 4 hundred), and he found out I was getting reno'd he told me his were all cats and apologized... Was funny to be honest heh.

I suppose I am a sort of different folk than a lot though when it comes to rebuilding :p~ But Daysteppr speaks true there.. Do whatever is best for the tribe, and the friends you've made along the way, if you flee the account you just make it harder for them.

DeletedUser

Oh no, I had all my HQ's & farms catted in about 500 villages, as well as some claypits, and a few warehouses... It was a strike from the BBS frenchies, and greenmonsta, although after he launched all his cat nukes (like 3 or 4 hundred), and he found out I was getting reno'd he told me his were all cats and apologized... Was funny to be honest heh.

I suppose I am a sort of different folk than a lot though when it comes to rebuilding :p~ But Daysteppr speaks true there.. Do whatever is best for the tribe, and the friends you've made along the way, if you flee the account you just make it harder for them.

sure know how to shut me up...

DeletedUser

Its not that. Its just that some of us take into account the types of people who play. We're not all the same. AYK scarfing barbarians? We'd never see him in game again cause it just doesnt interest him. I on the other hand 'like' scarfing barbarians. Skill can be taught. Mentality? Well you kinda bring that with you, and you cant change it.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser62543

From Bobby Turnip: Heck, look at fortezzo, as the HaVok leader all he did was noble barbs and inactives but now hes quite a warrior =]

In leadership a leader should not get decisively engaged. He must watch everything and maintain a big picture view. A simple example: A weapons range has an officer in charge, he must maintain safety, ammo points, the flow of the trainees being trained, everything. But the minute he jumps into a foxhole to teach a single trainee how to aim his weapon, he has lost full control of everything else, "He has become decisively engaged" . It is the same point here as a Duke, the Duke needs to grow but he should not become decisively engaged in a single battle (verses a player), as a Duke I grew by eating inactives and barbs, and in all our ops (HaVoK Nations) my forces were a strategic reserve for offensive actions, and my defense went out to my mates. As for the inactives I always shared them with the tribe and ensured they were distro'd to the players that needed them the most. People make tooooooo much of barb eating and inactives. It is a necessary "Evil" that MUST be done. Here is why, there are 100 barbs, if I get 75 of them and you get 25 of them, I have a net gain of +50 over you, more troops for me and closer to blowing you up. As for being a Warrior, I'm a warrior, I try to fight smart with overwhelming forces but thats all I'm going to say about that. But I will say again - I'm not afraid to fight anyone except maybe AYK.

Shakespeared wrote - "And as for saying I did not do a good job because BBS disbanded,remember we went to war with by far the best tribe in world32 while other tribes hid their sorry butts behind us and watched.
Most other tribes in the west just wanted to get an alliance with Time and stay ignorant to the fact that they were not just going to disappear"

Shakes we are Tribemates now and I don't hold grudges, and I am 110% TIME now, BUT you are full of shite here. I did everything I could to get you to join us (HaVoK Nation) against Time and when I say join us, I mean't as Allies and you know it. But you made up a load of BS that we threatened you and therefore you were declaring on us. So when you talk about sorry butt tribes, put you and yours on that list also.

DeletedUser

Shakespeared wrote - "And as for saying I did not do a good job because BBS disbanded,remember we went to war with by far the best tribe in world32 while other tribes hid their sorry butts behind us and watched.
Most other tribes in the west just wanted to get an alliance with Time and stay ignorant to the fact that they were not just going to disappear"

Shakes we are Tribemates now and I don't hold grudges, and I am 110% TIME now, BUT you are full of shite here. I did everything I could to get you to join us (HaVoK Nation) against Time and when I say join us, I mean't as Allies and you know it. But you made up a load of BS that we threatened you and therefore you were declaring on us. So when you talk about sorry butt tribes, put you and yours on that list also.

Fortezza I am not full of Shite I am talking about since BBS declared on Time and the last few months etc,nothing to do with way back when HKM were around.
I was not even thinking about HKM,that was ages ago mate and another subject altogether.
I too do not hold grudges either,it's just a game,a good one at that.

And for the record I agree with a lot of your post about watching over everything etc and the use of barbs and non active villages etc,they all make troops it's that simple.
After all I thought the game was called tribalwars because at the end of the game it is what the tribe has achieved as a whole not what individuals have achieved,everyone has different playing styles that suite them,everyone plays and active part in a tribe even if that is a player who sits all the accounts all the time and snipes noble trains etc.
The silent players in a tribe who "look" crap because they have not nobled loads of enemy etc,if a player is not doing good for a tribe then the tribe usually knows that and kicks them I would think.

ravnscream

at that time..
i was getting too much information from BBS about what their actions can be and will be..

and if i remember correctly i threw a hint some of the leadership that i was getting info.. don't remember the exactly but as i remember it happened like this..

DeletedUser

I didnt think kilga played since the Hate days?

i played a little in Time. 1 month co-playing raven + 1 month on another acc. since february/march i didn't played even a minute of tw. completely retired.

greetings and good luck to all old good gang :)

DeletedUser

i played a little in Time. 1 month co-playing raven + 1 month on another acc. since february/march i didn't played even a minute of tw. completely retired.

greetings and good luck to all old good gang :)

Good to see you again Kilga.
You know where we are if you decide to get ambitious!

DeletedUser43045

Just realised if i go solo and start a tribe, the tribe is immediatly in the top 15 rankings :s says alot about the other tribes imo

Light One

1. Time- Id be lying if i didnt say that unless some crazy thing happens like the top tribes uniting against them, I personally feel they will win this world, with no real effort needed. No sucking up intended they are some of the best players ive seen, and ive been stalking tribal wars since there were only 2 worlds in existence.

2. F~G- Have both surprised me and im sure a lot of other people, they shot up to rank 2, and have since been, i dare say "decimating" the THX Family.

3. THX- Have taken some hard hits in the past weeks/months. A gang bang of both TIME, and F~G have seen them losing a quite a few villages, If one of the tribes currently attacking them were to back of they would stand a better chance, But I personally feel a united (even if unintentional) gang bang against them will give them few options to succeed.

4. FEARUS- Last time i check the stats were in the lead in there war against TIME. Surprising indeed. Im sure TIME are welcoming a challenge. There has been the occasional murmur that FEARUS are simply hitting inactive's, But in my opinion a conquer is a conquer, I look foward to seeing how this war ends for either tribe.

5. THXF- Simply put will either die fighting for there brother tribe, Disband, or Dessert and re-from themselves under a new name.

6. SELL- No opinion. Have heard anything about them to be honest.

7. TWFTW- Again no opinion. In my previous dealings with them, they have come across, as respectful, and willing to work well with others, unless of course it hinders there own growth in even the slightness.

8. -C*- - Yet again the turks have broken off from there main tribe, once again no doubt driven into a panicked frenzy from one of TIME's onslaughts. None the less they will most likely either disband, or re-merge with ASENA or even attempt to seek refuge in current top 20 tribes.

9. NFH- Lost a few of there decent members to TIME i believe. Other then that have seen nothing worth mentioning.

10. {FO} - A break away of FEARUS. Perhaps seeking refugee from TIME, Perhaps discovering the benefits of small group of players that can work well as opposed to a crowded tribe. None the less, Im sure we will either see great things from them, or they will simply wither away under TIMES continued assault...That is if they are still being targeted.

EDIT- I know my tribe BloodP isnt in the top 10, but i would very much like any positive or even negative criticism feed back etc :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

3. THX- Have taken some hard hits in the past weeks/months. A gang bang of both TIME, and F~G have seen them losing a quite a few villages, If one of the tribes currently attacking them were to back of they would stand a better chance, But I personally feel a united (even if unintentional) gang bang against them will give them few options to succeed.

A gangbang? Lol.

Aside from Ufidei at before F~G even started, and 1 nuke op on Iveey, the only players we've attacked are the Turkish meatshields they brought in to fight us.
The rest of THx has been free to fight F~G as they want/can. If you take Ufidei out, and the Turks, it's likely only about 50 villages exchanged.

Anyone in Thx can confirm we've sent hardly any attacks past the Turks.

If there was truly a gangbang going on, you'd be hearing some screaming in the forums from THx.

4. FEARUS- Last time i check the stats were in the lead in there war against TIME. Surprising indeed. Im sure TIME are welcoming a challenge. There has been the occasional murmur that FEARUS are simply hitting inactive's, But in my opinion a conquer is a conquer, I look foward to seeing how this war ends for either tribe.

Reality is, and I believe koko said this in his interview. FearUs had a territorial advantage (hard to believe I know), they were tighter packed in the north, we were busy in other places around the map, they had time to prepare, they had villages mixed in and around us that we chose not to remove because they belonged to friends of the tribe, and it bit us off the start when they targeted an inactive we had started internaling. I hold no misconceptions their, nor does kokobest (I believe). FearUs is definitely still winning, and likely will be for a few weeks longer until my south can get things closed off, and start putting more focus into them. Then we'll see what they are truly made of. But to be fair, there are no surprises there, they are competitors, under the right scenario, they'd likely be thriving.

In the meantime, shout out to vernan18, who is their most recent Op.

15K+ incomings, 100+ trains, 40 Mio. ODD in a week, 18 Mio. ODA.

[spoil]
image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players: vernan18
Side 2:
Tribes: FearUs

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4[/spoil]

Strong showing for vernan, who's keeping it real out there!

And honestly a shout out to Koko, Gbur, Wei State and zmili.
To be honest, they are hard competitors, they know how to work together, and are dedicated to their cause, it's a pleasure to see out there.

And yes Light One, I'll give you props for posting an opinion, it's nice to see for a change even if your sucking up because you want a NAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Light One

Lol no not sucking up for.an nap the 174 incommings from u already shows me it won't happen that was just my honest opinions on the top 10 and shut up zaki. Last I checked I'm back in a top 11 tribe and ur dead....again. Thanks fearus