Top 10 Tribes - One Month From Now

DeletedUser

Why is everyone voting for womble as 4th???

Guess I'm the only one who knows WHAT will happen :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Why is everyone voting for womble as 4th???

Guess I'm the only one who knows WHAT will happen :icon_smile:

hummm , do we have same guess ?

Crash will be gangbanged by Pirana/Buzz/womble and crash put all its attention to womble ... Haha !

DeletedUser

In 1 month i dont see any major change

1.CRASH
2.Pirana
3.Womble
4.BUZZ
5.Dont care

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hummm , do we have same guess ?

Crash will be gangbanged by Pirana/Buzz/womble and crash put all its attention to womble ... Haha !

Like I said, only a handful know womble will do, you clearly dont with that statement :icon_cool:

Repinski

In 1 month i dont see any major change

Neither do I. The only change that could happen in the next month IMO is BUZZ possibly passing Womble. There is only a 1mil difference between our top 40 and we are 4mil larger and have 300 more villages when it comes to total size.

seth89

This is what I think:

1.CRASH
2.Pirana
3.Womble
4.BUZZ
5. Rawr! - All teh rim tribe's, ie A|V - Shock - NUTZ - Pinoy - Inde - You get the point. Forming Last Sumpreme tribe. ;)

DeletedUser96169

That would probably be the funniest supermerge TW will ever see (If that somehow does happen)

seth89

I attually ran the figures on all the point's added with the Rawr! supermerge F. and it would push the Rim tribe's to 2nd place. 1st if all the other "Sub" rim tribe's were recuited into the super family.

DeletedUser

I attually ran the figures on all the point's added with the Rawr! supermerge F. and it would push the Rim tribe's to 2nd place. 1st if all the other "Sub" rim tribe's were recuited into the super family.

No it wouldn't...the ranking is determined by the top 40 players in each tribe...there are not enough high point players within the top 100 outside the 4 top tribes to make anything close to what you describe.

seth89

You're completely right. Tho you have to forgive my lack of common sence and unable to think straight seening as my brain has gone into a energy drink enduced fit. :lol:

DeletedUser

No it wouldn't...the ranking is determined by the top 40 players in each tribe...there are not enough high point players within the top 100 outside the 4 top tribes to make anything close to what you describe.

On the maps, that family would still be second though. Neither PIRANA nor -DIE- are the #1 tribe, but because they are family they still are #1 on the Top Tribes Map.