Top 10 Tribes - ONE MONTH FROM NOW!

DeletedUser

Who will be in the Top 10 Tribe next month?

Start your predictions, here...

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

top 10 will ofc consist of family tribes...everybody knows this -.-

DeletedUser79613

1)My solo tribe
2)iP family
3)iP family
4)iP family
5)iP family
6)iP family
7)iP family
8)iP family
9)some other non premade tribe

Nasty looking top 10 :p
P.S: Didn't add a #10 because there shall only be 9 tribes`left in a month.

DeletedUser

Oh my god. For once I wish people would lay off on this "Who's gonna be in the top 10" nonsense.

The world hasn't even started yet! Even once it has we won't be able to accurately gauge which tribes are going to be dominant until around when nobles come out.

DeletedUser

This is a prediction on who will be in the Top 10 Next Month.

Not, who is the best Tribe in the World.

DeletedUser

In the next month defo the family tribes that will go for the 100 members count!

DeletedUser

@ Nioe I don't think this is exactly what you would call a serious thread. Most of the posts so far have been pretty much dripping with sarcasm, this is just spam. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is a prediction on who will be in the Top 10 Next Month.

Not, who is the best Tribe in the World.

The worst part is that I think you honestly believe what you're saying.

Same problems apply to deciding who's going to be in the top ten in a month. First and foremost there's the teeny-tiny issue that we don't even know what tribes are going to exist.

The number of times I've watched pre-mades implode in a week or be beaten out by good players who joined the world and played TW like it was meant to be played (none of this pre-made bs)... So don't point to pre-mades and say "yes we do know what tribes are going to exist" because if there's one thing that we can be sure about any world is that we can expect the unexpected.

@ Nioe I don't think this is exactly what you would call a serious thread. Most of the posts so far have been pretty much dripping with sarcasm, this is just spam. :icon_wink:

Normally I'd agree with you but, OP seems to be serious and in my current nothing-to-do state of mind that upsets me greatly lol