Top 10 Tribes Q&A

DeletedUser118917

So, as some of you know I have done a Q&A with the top 10 tribes at the time I started this. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Hopefully it will give you an insight into who you are playing with on this world ;)

I will start from bottom up, enjoy! :icon_biggrin:

10) RG Interviewee: Batfink

[spoil]1) What are your thoughts on how the world is currently playing out? Any serious competition or are all the current tribes playing out to be a walk in the park?

This world has been rather amusing in my eyes. How my tribe has reached the top 10 still amazes me. Golden have been so much fun for RG, we have battled now for many many weeks, including their old academy tribe SSN. Golden's original core are great players/ people. Great ambassadors for Tribal wars. My only regret is that no tribe other than RG has managed to give them any level of resistance. Do i feel this world is becoming a walk in the park for the top tribes. I would say yes, until one of them drop the hugs and get this world interesting again!

2) Excluding yourself of course, who would you say is a good contender for winning the world?

I will include myself and instantly count myself out! Who will win this world is not an interest to me. I want to see fair fights and less hugs!

3) Imagine every tribe on this world were all 1mil points. Excluding your tribe again, which tribe would you say would have the chance of winning this world? Basing it on experience and activity alone.

Golden. They would loose alot of hangers on, get back to the main core of talented players.

4) Who would you say is the biggest liability in your tribe? One who you wouldn't be able to predict what they would do next?

no comment! I love my tribe mates. we all have our faults and all are capable of anything

5) Who would you say is the greatest player in your tribe? Strategic genius and all round amazing player?

we have many players capable of taking that mantle! so i would hate to try to select one. If u want to press me to make a decision. I will say Batfink. hes my hero :p

6) As for making it to the Top Ten tribes on this world, has it been a long hard struggle or has it been an easy cruise?

its been a tough fight. It could of been an awful lot easier if other tribes were willing to stand up to the top tribe ;)

7) Who would you say is currently your biggest threat, tribe wise?

our biggest threat is trying to keep my tribe mates interested in a one sided war

8) Some tribes are known to have great strengths, and all have their weaknesses. What would you say one of your strengths, and one of your weaknesses are as a tribe?

lol.... the biggest strength we have is our friendships. our weakness is our leadership. Our recruitment policys will always hold us back. But. Life without spys and life with friends is wot makes this fun

9) Looking at The Brutal Eye's profile, you are instantly attracted to the shop he has. If you could only buy 1 Service/Product, which one would it be, and why?

dude... that question sucks

10) Lastly, looking at players in other tribes, pick one player you would love to see in your tribe and why? Setting all diplomatic relations aside.

LessEnthusiastic, one of the nicest foes i have met in many a yr[/spoil]

9) Freeze Interviewee: A.Bomb

[Spoil]1) What are your thoughts on how the world is currently playing out? Any serious competition or are all the current tribes playing out to be a walk in the park?

The world is dull filled with previous competitive hate from past worlds that were won by opposing tribes

2) Excluding yourself of course, who would you say is a good contender for winning the world?

I'm unsure its tough between golden and nam. It will take alot of external intervention from smaller tribes to atleast change it slightly

3) Imagine every tribe on this world were all 1mil points. Excluding your tribe again, which tribe would you say would have the chance of winning this world? Basing it on experience and activity alone.

Blue nam golden

4) Who would you say is the biggest liability in your tribe? One who you wouldn't be able to predict what they would do next?

N/A

5) Who would you say is the greatest player in your tribe? Strategic genius and all round amazing player?

N/A

6) As for making it to the Top Ten tribes on this world, has it been a long hard struggle or has it been an easy cruise?

Little of both fought some then had a rest period

I guess golden

8) Some tribes are known to have great strengths, and all have their weaknesses. What would you say one of your strengths, and one of your weaknesses are as a tribe?

Umm still wouldn't share that

9) Looking at The Brutal Eye's profile, you are instantly attracted to the shop he has. If you could only buy 1 Service/Product, which one would it be, and why?

umm nothing really... i even have my own apparel lol
https://gyazo.com/ff6922df6bce91600e5f92a213dc7f85

10) Lastly, looking at players in other tribes, pick one player you would love to see in your tribe and why? Setting all diplomatic relations aside.

Umm kempy ... a cool guy pretty bored with tw would have fun with me
[/Spoil]

8) Lazy Interviewee: ZeroXZ17
[spoil]1) What are your thoughts on how the world is currently playing out? Any serious competition or are all the current tribes playing out to be a walk in the park?

Current situation of this world is distasteful. Too many backstabbers here. I see very few tribes playing with honor like the good ol days. LAZY has stuck to it's word every step of the way and tribes still felt the could walk on us. :) those tribes are no longer with us ;)

Golden

Golden lol

bemason. He and I got along as co-dukes initially. We had a falling out and he hasn't come around since.

This cool guy named ZeroXZ17

It's been a bitch. However, only in the sense that while we wete repeatedly back-stabbed and lied to we kept true to our honor.

No one :p

Our leader (me) is a hot-head :D

None. I'm pro

Sage, the leader of NBD. Because he puts effort into the things he does.
[/spoil]

7) -UWR- Interviewee: charshaun

All the tribes left have a big part in how this world will play out.. It just depends on who sides with who at the end of the day.. I also here there could be a few mergers on the cards..

It all depends on who works with who.. Its getting to squeeky Bum time..

Good question..

I have been on the receiving end of NBD at the start of this world they worked well together and timed attacks well. But I have played in the same tribe with some of the guys in NAM and I know what they can do. But saying that Golden and Blue! have some great players.. Lets just say it would be fun.

That will be me!! Once I have had a few beers I tend to declare war on tribes and then I wake up to all the mess with a hangover :|

Lets just say my members are on high alert in our skype chat if I am drinking..

We have a few to be honest.. novko88 is a Beast at attacking and defending.. I have played against him in a previous world and he is a right pain in the ass to defend against.. He loves his CATS!!

Its been hard work this world.. We got back stabbed at the start of the world when our D was on a different front, so we had to make a run for the rim.. we chose k34 to move to and we have done a good job making it our own.

Well we have got to that point of the world where you have to work with the contacts that you have made in previous worlds..

If you look on the map we are kind of boxed in and it all depends on who keeps there word..

Our main strength is our friendship we have all played previous worlds together so we know each others game.. We have one rule in our tribe and that is your troops are the tribes troops not your own.

Our biggest weakness would be our size we are not as big as I would have liked to have been at this stage of the world..

I couldnt stop at one.. i would order them all!! im that kind of guy.

GODMODE. because I have played with one of the co's in previous worlds.. And we miss them ;([/spoil]

6) Blue! Interviewee: Hilary Duff

World is pretty much playing out like we thought it would. Golden, NAM, ANY. They seem to be the biggest contenders for the world win, but you never really know when it comes to Tribal wars. People change their opinions. For example, one minute you want to work with Golden, but then you realise how hypocritical they are and suddenly you're running into NAM's open arms. (hug)

Blue!

Can my answer be anyone but NBD?

Luxavism is definitely the biggest liability. You never know what he's going to do. He loves a good impulse disband... but don't we all?

I would say Luxavism again. He's absolutely amazing. He disbands with such ease... such... power. It's quite invigorating if you ask me. We tried to force internal him but he has managed to hold on. Definitely the MVP of the tribe, possibly even the world.

TreX: F*cking Wizard with a keyboard

Easy Cruise. Without a doubt. We've been quite lucky in this world, there hasn't been much drama. It has been a quiet one.

TreX: Reality Gate, without a doubt
Jacob|Jake: GameOn is our biggest threat. Our least biggest threat is NBD

TreX: Luxavism is our life. He is our strength, and our weakness. He is the saviour of this world. We would be lost without him.
Jacob|Jake: Luxavism is a curse, but also a blessing in disguise.

(We had a long discussion about getting Jacob|Jake a dildo for his birthday)

Cool.[/spoil]

5) Sass
[spoil]Have not come round to do it yet. Will update when/if they have.[/spoil]

4) NBD Interviewee: sage69
[spoil]Me:Hi there!

I'm planning on asking the leaders of the top 10 tribes in this world, 10 questions. These questions are just random, nothing special. But I plan on using your responses to hopefully post them on the forums for all to see! :)

If you are the leader, and you wish to participate, please say so and I will get on with the questions!

Cheers!

Sage69: no thanks i dont read forums[/spoil]

3) ANY Interviewee: Halsey

Although this world is much smaller than previous worlds it’s packed full of experienced players which are hard to crack unlike previous worlds where there were a lot more inexperienced players villages were easier to obtain. So in regards to competition, competition is everywhere no fight has been easy and I’m not expecting them to get easier.

The world as a whole has played out quite well for ANY though we’ve had struggles so far for sure.

Hm, that’s a hard question there’s so many good players. I’m going to say 14. Krieger, I think he will finish top if ANY wins the world he’s a beast and pretty much relentless, he played for 44 hours straight the other day when NAM and Khan joint op’d him. He lost 1 village and killed 1M Troops defending.

On 11/01/2016, at 22:58, Nebeski Narod wrote:
> I just figured i didnt sleep 44hrs because of tw

This again is hard for me to say, I think I’d go with Golden. Mostly because they have proven time and time again on this world they are a real contender, they have the right leadership for sure and also a strong group of players. But most of that comes down to experience and activity ;)

This one is easy!

Myself for sure, at the start of the world I almost lead a rebellion because of my dear friend Roman which I’m sure no one saw coming and then the other day my account left ANY and sent attacks to Golden and other ANY players around me. Though that was due to being hacked by the original Lord Eastwood, though I’m still not sure as to who gave him my password which will be fun for me to find out I guess :D

[16:55:08] Luke|HAIM|Halsey: [10/01/2016 13:48:14] Lord Eastwood: dont make me hack you again
[10/01/2016 13:48:44] Lord Eastwood: could have your new password in 2 hours if i could be arsed
[10/01/2016 18:36:40] Lord Eastwood: havent logged on lord eastwood in 2 weeks
[10/01/2016 18:36:44] Lord Eastwood: gl confirming a match
[16:55:17] Luke|HAIM|Halsey: Just so you know I’m not pointing fingers

13. Krieger for sure, he has taught me a lot about leading over the last two years some of his ideas and strategies are just mind-blowing. He is also an all round amazing player, his timings are often insane and he is relentless in his efforts to make sure his members are thriving.

I’d like to say it has been a long hard struggle and spend a few hours talking about the many hardships that we’ve faced but in reality the tribe has been through a few hardships but most of those hardships have crafted and shaped the tribe into what it is today so my answer is that it hasn’t been an easy cruise but it also hasn’t been a long hard struggle.

Sass and then NAM, though I think NAM will be a harder fight than Sass, Sass will be our next big war and I’m looking forward to both of those fights, they’ve been a long time coming for me.

Our biggest strength is everyones love for the tribe, we’ve been together for multiple years now and in that time you get to know each other quite well and that is what makes us succeed. One of our weaknesses I’d say is JanJanz, he’s always trying to send us all nudes and it has got to the point that Krieger has had to threaten to kick him it is disrupting the way of RoyalE/ANY life and we’re all tired of it.

The one year friend pass for sure <3

Most likely Sweetmisery, I’ve never played alongside that account before though I’ve had brief conversations with Luke on that account and Debbie on the externals from time to time. They always seem to perform really well and I’m curious about them, I guess that’s the same reason I joined RoyalE on W77 over other tribes because I knew nothing about them and I guess that paid off :D
[/spoil]

2) NAM Interviewee: .Absinthe

NAM takes most opponents seriously. Untill now it was relatively easy for our tribe. One could almost say a walk in the park. If its due to our superiority or the weak opponents.. hm, well, only time and next wars can answer that. But generally no, I do not think it will be a walk in the park. The world still has a long way to go.

A little early for this question. Tribes need to show endurance to win a world. This factor is even more important then pure technicall skill. Bit not to be a bastard and ruin your question. I would say ANY or Golden might win it. If half of NAM get struck by lighting or die from some other freak accident.

Blue! or Sass, bout equal in my point of view. Cant pick one side over the other, sorry.

We are lucky that when rathisamar did the recrutiment for NAM, he was very meticulous about it. Left very little posibilities for any unexpected movement. I would say all of NAMs members are on the same page and very goal driven. Someone being a liability or pulling some unexpected stuff that goes against NAMs overall goal is something I just cant see as an even remotely realistic scenario.

This will be a similar answer as it was with the last question. NAM players were handpicked and all came highly recommended. We have a roster in which most players won multiple worlds, led tribes, won wars almost solo. It is impossible to single out one player or account. I all honesty, it would be hard to single out even 5 accounts.

For now it has been a relatively easy cruise even though we had to face two other premades that had villages mixed with ours from the start (Yummy, DTF). Those two went hand in hand with the third tribe in the area, MSFT, but even all 3 together were relatively easy meal for us. This is the result of the pure quality of our members that I mentioned in my previous two answers.

Golden/ANY family.

Strength is obviously teamwork. Weakness, I dont really see one. But if I had to choose one it would be Kurtis on a day without pornography.

1 day tutoring. Its free and im cheap.

One of the kriegers. I heard is fun to have one of those in the tribe. You know, like a mascott (sorry Kurtis - not like we are replacing you).[/spoil]

1) Golden Interviewee: H0llygh0st Baratheon

I believe that so far this world has evolved in a way favourable for Golden. Though some very strong competition still remains, This world is being polarized at an alarming rate, the future will be very heavily influenced by the next few wars to come. It surely will be interesting to witness :)

After us I'd have to say NAM closely followed by Any :)

Hmmm. A difficult one tbh.
From what I've seen from RG they would be quite capable. Same for Any and NAM.
But I believe NAM would win out in the end. But it would be something fun to witness, everyone starting on even ground and disregarding diplomacy o0

Excluding myself when drunk, I'd have to say Mance Rayder. He's been trying to invade down south for ages now and has started calling himself a "king" truly worrisome behaviour.

Ummm... I would doubt between Sweetmisery or Grey Wind and Ghost. But seeing as the latter is playing solo (I think, I'm bad at keeping track of this) It would have to be him :)

The beginning was truly a hard struggle. And there have been a few rough patches along the way, but ever since the fall of Warpig till now, we've had a relatively easy cruise :)

NAM.

One of our strengths would be our active leadership that barely changed since day 1 :)
Stability is important in a tribe imo.

A weakness... This is rather difficult. Perhaps the lack of defensive wars we had to fight as a tribe? Though we've had a few long term wars where we didn't do much offensively, I still believe there hasn't been enough retaliation against us. Some of us have recently been given quite some training in it though. So we're working on it ^^

XL Shirt of the first design o0

Oh damn, you're making me choose between Styx and Arabela... Ummm
If I pick Arabela would I get her co Lippa with it? o0

Can only pick one ;)

You bastard o0
Fine. DisplayOnly then.
[/spoil]

Too all who participated, thank you once again!

I hope you all find great information and amusement from this post. Enjoy!
:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118917

Thanks for all responses guys, ANY has now done theirs! Check it out ;)

DeletedUser

A fun read, thanks for the time you put into this, and to the leaders who took the time to answer :)

DeletedUser118917

Thanks H0llygh0st, sorted it now!

What do you guys think of sage69 (NBD) answer?? Selfishness?

DeletedUser108039

Nah , he's too busy internaling , dont think he has time for this .

Reminds me of 77 tbh... Dunno how many people we offered to swap villages for a front he always refused, too busy to fight i guess should of seen him jump when royale barbed.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha, well done and thanks to interviewer and all interviewees its good to see something actually fun to read and not the usual crying (hate us cuz they aint us)
Anyone else thinks Sage seems blunt and ignorant? Go do the interview man, its only a bit of fun :)

DeletedUser118447

At the end of the day its up to them if they want to give an interview or not, some people aren't interested in the externals and I can't blame them with some of the other things that are posted on here.

DeletedUser118917

It seems some people are allergic to fun if you ask me!

Brick Tamland

you should interview certain members of tribes also, may receive more interesting answers, or will have an answer at all (sass :/)

But an interesting read and nice to see how other tribes see the world unfolding :p

DeletedUser117362

You interviewed Halsey?

Well this should be appropriately embarrassing.

DeletedUser108039

you should interview certain members of tribes also, may receive more interesting answers, or will have an answer at all (sass :/)

But an interesting read and nice to see how other tribes see the world unfolding :p

Interviewing every seprate member of NAM lmao that would be hilarious