Top 10 Tribes/Tribes to look out for

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
implying you are not buying pp?
and only 200k? I've assumed all those top accounts would be in millions spent by now lol

I rarely ever buy stuff, really depends on the bonus offer and the age of the world.
How much pp do u think I bought on w116? How much pp do you think I started this world with? All these casuals have no idea how the top premium players play, talk shit, still have no idea what they talk about lol.

But thank you for giving me all your juicy premium points each day.
:cool:

402bfbc0a4aadfdf40b8e6a203ed7abb.png

Last edited:

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I rarely ever buy stuff, really depends on the bonus offer and the age of the world.
How much pp do u think I bought on w116? How much pp do you think I started this world with? All these casuals have no idea how the top premium players play, talk shit, still have no idea what they talk about lol.

But thank you for giving me all your juicy premium points each day.
:cool:

Calm down a bit lol, no need to get so defensive about it. I was actually gonna say how you did good job if it's true that you only spend around 200k and already have 100 villages,

Also, everybody knows how pp abusers play, it's not some genius idea like you seem to assume. Spend shit ton of pp, grow fast, noble billion barbs spread across the continents, shift and sell resources to gain back spent pp and repeat on next world, each time gaining more profit.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Calm down a bit lol, no need to get so defensive about it. I was actually gonna say how you did good job if it's true that you only spend around 200k and already have 100 villages,

Also, everybody knows how pp abusers play, it's not some genius idea like you seem to assume. Spend shit ton of pp, grow fast, noble billion barbs spread across the continents, shift and sell resources to gain back spent pp and repeat on next world, each time gaining more profit.
I am just one of the people that accepted that pay2win is a feature in this game now and learned how to counter it with play2win.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rageboistyles out here acting like he hasn't bought prem this world. LOL run that prem counter script rageboy lets see how much premium you've actually bought before you start making false statements. Lol

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ragestyles seems to be a player that only know how to grow on barbs or internals. When pp stops doing the work she isnt growing. Just look at her stats on w111 since she ran out of barbs or tribemembers

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In my neutral opinion (never winning a world with you or losing a world against you), the reason nobody gives you credit for the skill you do possess is that you rely so much on PP and barbarian villages in order to unlock your skill. Similarly to tududar (although he doesn't really attempt to win worlds), the achievements just don't seem as impressive from an outside perspective because you pay so much in order to achieve them. Worlds are tiny now in comparison to what they used to be. Nobody farms or puts in any effort. The tribe that buys more PP and has more flag boosters/resource packs win the world. This is the reason this game is so dead.
That's still better than relying your skill on force internaling teammates and dirty plays to unlock your skill, and then having so many simps defending you on externals. (you may see at who i'm pointing at)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's still better than relying your skill on force internaling teammates and dirty plays to unlock your skill, and then having so many simps defending you on externals. (you may see at who i'm pointing at)
So you're still talking about bob? Or you talking about rage?

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Congrats where's the 111 world? :) We all know you didn't not buy into the event bonus. Meaning you used another world and had them transferred over here.
no, i didn't buy the bonus offer at all since it was on the weaker end of how much extra stuff u got from the offer itself.
you got 40k stolen goods extra by paying 80€
I also could just play this event for a little over 1 hour or / clearing on average 400 levels of the event to gain 40k stolen goods. Which was easily doable with the script

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no, i didn't buy the bonus offer at all since it was on the weaker end of how much extra stuff u got from the offer itself.
you got 40k stolen goods extra by paying 80€
I also could just play this event for a little over 1 hour or / clearing on average 400 levels of the event to gain 40k stolen goods. Which was easily doable with the script
Please show w111 mr.play2win 1337 skillz.

Deleted User - 10770065

Well Rage, I got your co player "TreX" to log onto your account and he gave me a different screenshot.

1604244934622.png

I think you have photoshopped your logs, nice try though.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure your the king of free content

queen* - i think, tbh im not sure

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I wonder how Tudadar's pp log looks like lol

also Rage this game is not p2w on every server, .de and .pl (maybe some others too that I am not aware of) have normal worlds with no premium exchange, but why would we have that here when they can milk .net to death, right?

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wonder how Tudadar's pp log looks like lol

also Rage this game is not p2w on every server, .de and .pl (maybe some others too that I am not aware of) have normal worlds with no premium exchange, but why would we have that here when they can milk .net to death, right?
yes exactly.
and tudadars pplog is around 5x as big as mine last time i saw it, he farmed like 5million pp in tw