Top 10 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Starting this by request of someone somewhere...oh and let's keep the spam to a minimum please, lets stick with constructive criticism and skip the flaming :)

1 DRINK! Cant really say anything negative about them. They have a very solid core group of players and an even better leader. They have shown all skeptics that family tribes can be achieved with great success. I really would be interested whether or not they have had any inactivity problems with 120players. They continue to noble at a high rate and show no signs of letting up. As for their future I'd be interested if they will create a 4th family tribe in the future to speed up their expansion or if they want to stay with 3tribes.

2 PWO Until about a month ago they have been known as one of the most solid tribes. They have had a bit of leadership and goal changes. I believe they will get their buisness together soon enough. Wonder if they will start warring MTS.f before the holidays or will they continue to let SITH.f fight the war with MTS.f? It will be interesting to see what they will do in the future seeing as there has been talk of them moving North instead of fighting in the South...oh and I hear leadership might be changing again...will they think about merging with SITH? It's all speculation for right now.

3 MTS What can I say without giving anything away since I'm in the tribe? Well I will say we have done a great deal better than even I thought!!! I'm proud to be in this family. In the past there has been some merges I was sceptical about but seems The Lish and Poise have done a great job recruiting the good players and leaving out the trash. As for not gaining a huge amount of vills in one op I will say that it is a bit hard to do if all the front line villages are stacked with around 100k troops...oh well I see a bright future for us. Wonder how DRINK.f will react in the future if we continue to expand north?

4 BEER! See DRINK!...

5 SITH SITH.f have some great players within. Seems many players are starting to doubt the leadership a bit but others are still staying strong. Wonder how long they will continue to let MTS.f expand towards their core? I understand their philosophy of nobleing barbs in their core but eventually they will be pushed against wall and I see them either collapsing or fighting back like a cornered, starved, rabid dog...will be interesting to see what happens.

6 PanDa? They have kept their word as for staying out of this war thus far. They have shown that they can be trusted beyond the rumors out here in the externals. I've heard that they have turned both SITH.f and PWO down on merges and that being the main reason PWO had made DNA's XX and XY to make room, seems something didn't work out. BUT I could be wrong about them turning the others down, only the leaders truly know. MTS.f still counts them as our closest and dearest allies no matter what both tribes have gone through. I will always have respect for most of their players. They are a very talented group of players!!!

7 *MTS* See MTS...

8 [KK] Will they ever do anything? I really have no clue...

9 =MTS= See MTS...

10 VODKA! See DRINK!...

Enjoy :)

Jasonsx

Pwo really need to get their act together and help SITH out instead of Trying to noble vills in k28. It seems [KK] don't know what they're doing, maybe bad leadership or such? I suspect MTS trying to get them to war PWO from the west. My Opinion.

DeletedUser

Drink- largest tribe in the world. Some good folks as well.
Pwo- seems to be falling off. I as well have heard of the merge with sith. This would give them the entire core and make them the largest tribe point wise. Good move for them, and would allow to get rid of trash and gain loads of land.

Problem there is a border agreement would need to be set up with mts for this to go through smoothly.

Mts- chewing through sith like a dog on steak. Looks to be winning onone front. Other than that seems to be a good tribe. Hope they prevail.

Panda- regardless of what has been said they have chosen thier side in this one.

Kk- holds a lot of wonder for this world. Not much room to go any which way. They need to choose a side and punch into it full force. No playing around anymore.

The rest see above to respective tribes.

DeletedUser

It seems [KK] don't know what they're doing, maybe bad leadership or such? I suspect MTS trying to get them to war PWO from the west. My Opinion.

then your opiniom is rong we dont want any 1 to go and war sith ore pwo we are willing to show the world that mts isent full of noobs

Jasonsx

My opinion can be wrong but it's still a speculation. Big words, we'll see how it runs through in the end :)

DeletedUser81933

Plain and Simple.

KK.Family. have no idea what they are doing.
Not even been involve in a war for as long as I can remember.

They need to either all quit or fight a tribe that can fight like DRINK! Or PWO.
If they dont do either then they are just easy targets. It would be like Nobling Active, Growing Barbs.

AifoS

.......... Wonder how DRINK.f will react in the future if we continue to expand north? .........

All I will say at this point is that MTS' leading team knows perfectly well were our red line lies ..... You guys make sure not to cross it and all will be good :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you know there is this little topic just under here saying top 20 tribes opinion. I wouldn't really mind if you do your top 10 there so I can close this because it has no added value

Status
Not open for further replies.