Top 10 Tribes.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't remember who offered the ceacefire, but CB did do a good job in fighting an enemy much larger than themselves, that is how they made a name for themselves.

Anyway, more top ten please? before this turns into major off-topicness.

DeletedUser46615

1: ASYLUM
the craziest motherfizzles around and dratts.... well i shall say no more:icon_eek:

2: PANDAS
where the stars are at and currently destroying JUST from the world bye bye:icon_razz:

3: OutFit
NOOBS!

4: BRAINS
erm did well against NIR but i think they'll majorly fail against the crazies

5: VIRTUS
seem to be ok but im rooting for my boys at All*

6: ORIGIN
in the early stages of the candy war they got support from brains how will they cope now, my bet is down with ORIGIN

7: CANDY
Abi nuff said. :icon_rolleyes:

8: ~EP~
guys who recruited ASYLUM refugees

9: XLR
Laura and Sly the best i've seen on this game sooo far good luck XLR and happy warring

10: ~TA
chose the wrong side and will pay for it

11: All*
i just couldn't resist these guys ROCK!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Reaper66/ciano313/orcadevil/Jaime/did I forget a few? - YOU should be the last 1 to talk about me.
Oh im sorry, i have my reasons for leaving those accounts and in my eyes very good ones. Do you? for all the accounts you've taken up. Plus that has nothing to do with what i said. I said they we took about 100 villages. Get over it.

DeletedUser

Ransen...... i respect you. But stop talking about things you don't even have a remote clue about. CB was anything but corrupt. And if you think it is i dare you to come up with proof. But think twice before you take a stab at me or my old tribe but before you go throwing stones look at yourself and make sure your not living in a house of glass. I am proud of what CB was up until the end and things caused me to leave however i will defend CB and its reputation . I will say nothing on TA. They know how i feel about what they done i see no reason to make that public.

No no no you miss the point, you did lead tribe to best performance if i must said.. but well at the end you seem a little (hmhmhmhm how to said, put faith on wrong player, or maybe there some idealism that i am not aware with...) you know who i am talking.. ^^

ps. Sorry about XLR... i am mess up the names with *ALL... done my editing... sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm gonna have to back biggy on that one. CB was in no way, shape, or forum corrupt. CB made a good name for themselves, and though I am not happy with the way it left, I was proud to be a member of it.

you sure of it?? Somehow that many people that i am chat with still think you are the responsible for BREAK CB... :lol:

ps. Sorry about XLR... i am mess up the names with *ALL... done my editing... sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you sure of it?? Somehow that many people that i am chat with still think you are the responsible for BREAK CB... :lol:

Opinions opinions opinions, if bigfeet had felt I was a threat to CB's survival he would have gotten rid of me on the spot. Fact is, when he gave me a direct order, I respected it. From what I understand, it was a disagreement on the top of the food chain. But for the most part, I will let others such as maybe krog, bigfeet, or maybe slytown (who I turned to for advice) decide if they should say what happened, I am not at liberty to do so :p

But, many people think I am responsible for the breakup of TWE so long ago, when I was not lol. So I'm used to taking the blame.

DeletedUser

Opinions opinions opinions, if bigfeet had felt I was a threat to CB's survival he would have gotten rid of me on the spot. Fact is, when he gave me a direct order, I respected it. From what I understand, it was a disagreement on the top of the food chain. But for the most part, I will let others such as maybe krog, bigfeet, or maybe slytown (who I turned to for advice) decide if they should say what happened, I am not at liberty to do so :p

But, many people think I am responsible for the breakup of TWE so long ago, when I was not lol. So I'm used to taking the blame.

lol TWE was a crap tribe anyway :p

DeletedUser61336

Woah, wait, you're letting me put my voice on the fall of CB?:lol:
Well, personally, I would have to say, like you said, it had to deal with the all powerful food-chain within CB, Bigfeet, and then the council. The council thought it was wise to go against Biggy for their own personal gains, which, in a way, they got, kind of. They became the leaders of the great TA! Of course, there were those wanting to leave TA for EARTH, but some how Brit was able to talk them into staying, probably through the little ultimatum thingy she stated, but that is a bit unrelated.

Personally, I feel that the council thought Biggy was going to drag CB against VIRTUS again, which would have been correct nearly a month before the split. So, they thought that if they were to manipulate Biggy they would gain complete control over CB, which, again, they got, clearly.

DeletedUser

Bigfeet was being undermined and his leadership was called into question. No great surprise he left and now is playing a CANDY account. He is much better off in my opinion.

DeletedUser61336

Bigfeet was being undermined and his leadership was called into question. No great surprise he left and now is playing a CANDY account. He is much better off in my opinion.

And I was dragged back to this game, because biggy couldn't deal with the council's BS...:icon_neutral: