Top 10 Tribes

Nightmare1assassin

This world has reached that stage now where a top 20 is no longer necessary and I've seen other players requesting just a top 10 thread. So with that being said, I look forward to seeing thoughts and opinions of the current and future top 10 tribes of w57.

1 Hugs
2 Infamy
3 CTRL
4 Knock!
5 Ill
6 JAB
7 HTE
8 ACTIVE
9 TWS
10 -fire-

pur3 m4g1ck

1 Hugs 39.564.982 75.898.476 74 1.025.M 8086 9.386

Happy/Infected merge may not have been the best move for them. They are trying to rush a world to its end, you can't really force time to go faster. They didn't look as good as I expected vs JAB. Could be lack of activity in the future for a good chunk of the tribe. Has a lot of potential to stay where it is, but they haven't won the world yet.

2 Infamy 34.701.177 71.623.873 93 770.149 7570 9.462
Great base with some really skilled members, liking the location for the most part, not really sure why some of the members seem to be nobling away from the west, you'd think some would be more inclined to get on borders with Hugs in the event a fight did break out. Could be a problem for -fire- or ILL fairly soon.

3 CTRL 17.152.261 17.737.617 23 771.201 1880 9.435
Biased opinion as I lead this tribe, but has some strong potential with members who are very good leaders. Majority of the members have seen several fights and are all still standing very strong. Could have some surprising effects on this world if it stays as a tribe.

4 Knock! 17.092.105 20.676.932 36 574.359 2288 9.037
Great leadership since the beginning. Biggest threat to vodka/dream and funny enough neither are standing. I don't think ILL has a shot at bouncing back from the damage that has been done by Knock!. Great location and also lots of possible directions with the tribe. Don't overlook them.

5 Ill 16.705.543 19.920.943 35 569.170 2095 9.509
Again a biased opinion as I've never had much positive to say about them. They are in a full scale war and aren't doing anything except internals/eating ex-members, larger barbarians, and being smashed up by Knock!. Has absolutely terrible leadership, but if one of their members steps up they could begin to look a bit sharper. A few diamonds in the rough in that tribe, but time will tell. I think it's end game for the tribe.

6 JAB 11.436.701 22.388.745 85 263.397 2615 8.562
Great job vs Happy. Surprised me, would like to see them make a comeback by making diplomacy deals throughout the western borders. Don't get bullied, has a shot if they target the right people.

7 HTE 10.288.633 14.256.196 52 274.158 1564 9.115
Don't really follow them, seems like a fanclub to avoid being eaten by Hugs/happy or whatever.

8 ACTIVE 9.442.476 11.285.040 57 197.983 1398 8.072
Same thing I said about Jab, could really do well if they made an alliance along the west or merged with JAB.

9 TWS 7.074.588 9.074.142 64 141.783 1081 8.394
Same thing I said about Jab, could really do well if they made an alliance along the west or merged with JAB.

10 -fire- 6.845.706 11.490.008 74 155.270 1495 7.686
This tribe is a fighter, they've been beaten down by several and are still top 10. Don't think they have much of a shot at making moves. Might want to start merging and getting 2 on each account and try applying to larger tribes. That or get eaten from the inside out :p.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4 Knock! 17.092.105 20.676.932 36 574.359 2288 9.037
Great leadership since the beginning. Biggest threat to vodka/dream and funny enough neither are standing. I don't think ILL has a shot at bouncing back from the damage that has been done by Knock!. Great location and also lots of possible directions with the tribe. Don't overlook them.

5 Ill 16.705.543 19.920.943 35 569.170 2095 9.509
Again a biased opinion as I've never had much positive to say about them. They are in a full scale war and aren't doing anything except internals/eating ex-members, larger barbarians, and being smashed up by Knock!. Has absolutely terrible leadership, but if one of their members steps up they could begin to look a bit sharper. A few diamonds in the rough in that tribe, but time will tell. I think it's end game for the tribe.

I'd personally say this is a high level of bias.

Plus, the same was said about Ill against Dream., and against the various other tribes who declared on them. Fact is, they must have a strong leadership if they have been able to survive so many high-profile wars so far. Whether you think they are doing the right thing or not in this war with Knock, I would say that the leadership has shown no sign of being weak, beyond a slight over-reliance on one of the dukes.

pur3 m4g1ck

I'd personally say this is a high level of bias.

Plus, the same was said about Ill against Dream., and against the various other tribes who declared on them. Fact is, they must have a strong leadership if they have been able to survive so many high-profile wars so far. Whether you think they are doing the right thing or not in this war with Knock, I would say that the leadership has shown no sign of being weak, beyond a slight over-reliance on one of the dukes.

I started out stating my biased opinion, lol. I assure you their 'leadership' is nothing more than king telling targetjoe what to do and target enforcing it. It's an absolute joke. They 'beat' dream and 'beat' vodka with lack of activity from leaders, however all of vodka's members are still here for the most part, and most of dreams are in other tribes. 4play was beating them before all of that nonsense with accounts happened and 4play got sucked into two merges. Anyways, let's keep this on topic - this is based on opinions on the top 10, not "Ill discussion", or I'd rip them to parts. Happy New Years all!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The discussion of your viewpoint is on topic. I am merely pointing out how I disagree with your view on Ill, and think that the comment by you is just an attempt to bash them :)

DeletedUser100635

The discussion of your viewpoint is on topic. I am merely pointing out how I disagree with your view on Ill, and think that the comment by you is just an attempt to bash them :)

He doesnt seem to like HAPPY very much either...

1 Hugs 39.564.982 75.898.476 74 1.025.M 8086 9.386

Happy/Infected merge may not have been the best move for them. They are trying to rush a world to its end, you can't really force time to go faster. They didn't look as good as I expected vs JAB. Could be lack of activity in the future for a good chunk of the tribe. Has a lot of potential to stay where it is, but they haven't won the world yet.

HAPPY's trying to wrap up the world too quickly for you??!! We are just doing what it takes to keep nobling villages, and to be honest, it has been pretty cruisy so far. Apparently though if your top tribe we have to also win the world with half the member count of the rank 2 tribe. I dont understand why you are criticizing happy for trying to speed things up when really we just dont want to handicap ourselves too much. Maybe we give off the impression we are trying to speed things up because our growth pretty much destroys every other tribe but thats hardly something to be critical over. Maybe your tribe needs to get back to the drawing board on how to noble villages.

As for JAB... enjoy your little chance to pick at any possible flaw you may see in HUGS but your going to look silly once we actually focus on them :)

pur3 m4g1ck

He doesnt seem to like HAPPY very much either...

HAPPY's trying to wrap up the world too quickly for you??!! We are just doing what it takes to keep nobling villages, and to be honest, it has been pretty cruisy so far. Apparently though if your top tribe we have to also win the world with half the member count of the rank 2 tribe. I dont understand why you are criticizing happy for trying to speed things up when really we just dont want to handicap ourselves too much. Maybe we give off the impression we are trying to speed things up because our growth pretty much destroys every other tribe but thats hardly something to be critical over. Maybe your tribe needs to get back to the drawing board on how to noble villages.

As for JAB... enjoy your little chance to pick at any possible flaw you may see in HUGS but your going to look silly once we actually focus on them :)

Dunno why you gettin' so mad, this is simply opinions. To me it looks like Happy is trying to rush the world, and it will end up causing direct issues. This isn't a fast paced game by any means, try not getting so offended on a Top 10 tribe opinion thread.

DeletedUser100635

Im not mad, just dumbstruck lol. At what stage did I ever give any inclination in my last post to me being mad? I simply don't agree with what you have to say..

In fact I like being on the winning team and as a result im quite HAPPY :) I already clearly expressed why your opinion that HAPPY is trying to rush the world is unfounded. Its ok to have opinions if you can back them up with facts. Otherwise it is an uninformed opinion.

What does the pace of this game have to do with anything here? If HAPPY is faster than other tribes it means we are doing better than them. That is the goal... To grow faster than your opponents so you have more villages to beat them in wars. If it is a slow paced game the aim should be to achieve as much as possible in a given time frame. This philosophy seems to be doing us quite well. As you may have noticed that us "rushing" to noble villages so we can use them on other tribes has only had fantastic results up until this point. We still have less members than the rank 2 tribe and we take up a bigger area. That means we are doing better. Not our fault if the rest of the world cant keep up.

Last edited by a moderator:

pur3 m4g1ck

Im not mad just dumbstruck lol

In fact I like being on the winning team and as a result im quite HAPPY :) I already clearly expressed why your opinion that HAPPY is trying to rush the world is unfounded. Its ok to have opinions if you can back them up with facts. Otherwise it is an uninformed opinion.

What does the pace of this game have to do with anything here? If HAPPY is faster than other tribes it means we are doing better than them. That is the goal... To grow faster than your opponents so you have more villages to beat them in wars. If it is a slow paced game the aim should be to achieve as much as possible in a given time frame. This philosophy seems seems to be doing us quite well. As you may have noticed that us "rushing" to noble villages so we can use them on other tribes has only had fantastic results up until this point.

Would you sing the same tune if Infamy Knock and CTRL merged? (this isn't even being discussed nor has it been thought of, just for an argumentative purpose - before someone jumps on that rumor nonsense.)

DeletedUser100635

If all of those tribes merged I would laugh because you would be sitting at 150 players just to beat a tribe with 70 members :D That in itself would be acknowledging that happy is doing so well that in order to compete you need twice as many members.

I dont see any praises in your top 10 opinion that state happy is going awesome in the average points a player rank its just cheap criticisms that as I pointed out are unfounded.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
people need to stop being so defensive about there tribes.

i think my tribe gets flammed more then any other on here and it doesnt bother me.

if you dissagree with someone's top 10 post your own and point out the parts he missed or was wrong about,

Last edited:

DeletedUser100635

people need to stop being so defencive about there tribes.

i think my tribe gets flammed more then any other on here and it doesnt bother me.

if you dissagree with someone's top 10 post your own and point out the parts he missed or was wrong about,

This is pnp. Its ok to be biased in favor/against of your/others tribes as long as you have a valid criticism with facts/logic to justify your standpoint. I pointed out the parts I dont agree with and stated my own opinion. I just didnt give my opinion on all the tribes in the generic "list the tribes and list comments" layout.

If you post your opinion, prepare to have it questioned.

DeletedUser100635

good point :p

thanks man lol,
Its good when you have people actively posting their opinions in these threads but they need to be prepared to have their opinion questioned without getting upset as its likely somebody like me will want to spin off their own propaganda and challenge their views.

DeletedUser

PnP has never required facts, only logic. Just take a look at dictators. Their PnP is so good they brainwash entire nations into following insane paths and believing they are totally justified.

Truth is, PnP on the forums is fun, and it can sway some impressionable people one way or another. However never in all my experience (admittedly short) has external's PnP actually overruled what a tribe has shown in game. PnP is a way for people to publicly argue, make fools of each other (and themselves) so other people can watch. I have never seen it as anything other than a place to humiliate whoever I'm currently at war with.

DeletedUser100635

PnP has never required facts, only logic. Just take a look at dictators. Their PnP is so good they brainwash entire nations into following insane paths and believing they are totally justified.

Truth is, PnP on the forums is fun, and it can sway some impressionable people one way or another. However never in all my experience (admittedly short) has external's PnP actually overruled what a tribe has shown in game. PnP is a way for people to publicly argue, make fools of each other (and themselves) so other people can watch. I have never seen it as anything other than a place to humiliate whoever I'm currently at war with.

Yes I agree with you to an extent although facts certainly make it easier to back up your opinion/logic. eg HUGS did not merge any more than infamy to get to their position so their members have credibility when a member from Infamy aims to be critical over this should they choose to. (not saying they are :p)

Another example would be the average points per player of HUGS compared to other tribes. I can use this fact to justify my pnp about HUGS being such a good tribe.

Somebody who knows how to spin propaganda without facts is just better at it in spite of the circumstances.

ok this is off topic now but oh well.

DeletedUser100635

Perhaps if you'd like to put your own previous rank 2 account up for criticism I would take what you say more seriously :p