Top 10 Tribes

roman01

Whilst I agree, I see no visual or mental reasoning in putting an emphasis on those points she made. I was merely pointing out how she was conveying her self (How she was coming across)

DeletedUser

Whilst I agree, I see no visual or mental reasoning in putting an emphasis on those points she made. I was merely pointing out how she was conveying her self (How she was coming across)

Roman, making jokes about periods just makes you look idiotic, give it a rest

DeletedUser

The point she was trying to convey was obvious to everybody. Except you, I suppose.

DeletedUser

Well done, attacking undefended accounts on both sides, lots to brag about

The only op i'm aware of;
4e144244d71bc67240bf53ec9ae1e357.png

I can say the same, ye attacked Sticky on both sides, Bible & E=MC2 so shut up bragging, I'm sure Dan was on about the landing time of 00:00 as well which was a failure.

.dan.101

Yeah, that one. Sticky and us killed every thing in the 00:00 land-time, bar that one which I forgot about. Then the sitter happened. Which is a shame, 'cos you wouldn't have gotten any thing.

Like I said though, well done. You got what you wanted.

Within a day of the op? The tribe collapsed in the wake of roman's absence and the pressure from Thief. Nothing to do with Socks' showing.

Didn't make a correlation. Just stating.

Listen to your ex-tribe mate. Shhh.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jess has me by a leash. I didn't like comments said about her, so I took action - after-all, what kind of puppy would I be if I just attacked my tail.

NK actually sniped a train and seemed like a nice guy. I was told different beforehand, though. So instead of speaking to him, just launched. I believe I even told NK it was for other reasons, because he questioned the village names. I told him it was because of someone else. That's pointed to you, Roman.

I don't know you personally or as a player, so I won't join in on the attempts to insult anyone .I figured might as well have some fun, after she was being disrespected. If you need to blame anyone for any conflict starting, I'll gladly accept it and any trash talk that comes along. After-all, I willingly did it. If you need someone to blame, i'm the guy.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ye attacked Sticky on both sides, Bible & E=MC2 so shut up bragging

Find one instance of bragging. As converse examples;

and if you look up the stats forever we are ahead by 7 :)
NKAFF rimmed and Faze rimmed <3
Bible still hugging the world <3

You gangbanged two virtually undefended accounts far from their tribe core. We hit a player next to your tribe core, and which dan seems to be adamant was pretty well defended... All from a tribe capable of nothing but hugging. :icon_rolleyes:

Well done elegant. You worked well with the tribes around you and took two of us down. Kudos.

DeletedUser

You gangbanged two virtually undefended accounts far from their tribe core. We hit a player next to your tribe core, and which dan seems to be adamant was pretty well defended... All from a tribe capable of nothing but hugging. :icon_rolleyes:

Well done elegant. You worked well with the tribes around you and took two of us down. Kudos.

I see no evidence of Socks hugging. Anywhere.

DeletedUser

Jess has me by a leash. I didn't like comments said about her, so I took action - after-all, what kind of puppy would I be if I just attacked my tail.

NK actually sniped a train and seemed like a nice guy. I was told different beforehand, though. So instead of speaking to him, just launched. I believe I even told NK it was for other reasons, because he questioned the village names. I told him it was because of someone else. That's pointed to you, Roman.

I don't know you personally or as a player, so I won't join in on the attempts to insult anyone .I figured might as well have some fun, after she was being disrespected. If you need to blame anyone for any conflict starting, I'll gladly accept it and any trash talk that comes along. After-all, I willingly did it. If you need someone to blame, i'm the guy.
:icon_redface:

Mort-Wants-A-Hug-penguins-of-madagascar-23075185-420-212.gif
Veryverysweethug.gif

roman01

I told him it was because of someone else. That's pointed to you, Roman.

Well, I only post on these externals to verbally wind people up and it evidently seems to be working, although aside from what I mentioned earlier here on the externals I do not remember speaking to Jess whilst I was playing in Music.

I probably left before all that nonsense between Faze & Jess cropped up, so to be accused of bringing that stuff over here under personal intention is quite frankly shocking.

Although it's been proved right that I obviously can't apologise on other people's behalf, if I was proved wrong and those offended came to me because they felt offended then the situation would of been sorted and the operations on my players wouldn't of happened.

Instead, Crocky gets personal and un-needed arguments are caused whatever the circumstance.

So I bite the bullet and troll for the fun of it lol, seems like I'm getting quite a reaction.

DeletedUser

@Roman, I am surprised you are still here. It is nice to see you are still making friends.

@BenEzra Please tell us all what you have accomplished, in that list of conquers in Bibles latest op I couldnt help but notice you aren't on the list?

@Jess, don't listen to roman, he a silly boy (nod)

DeletedUser

Instead, Crocky gets personal and un-needed arguments are caused whatever the circumstance.

wow Roman you really got an unhealthy obsession with me don't you :* I didn't base my facts on recruiting Fazee over that little incident, we as a council(yours failed, ours didnt) talked about it and said no because he is a toxic player who feeds on putting others down.

DeletedUser105209

Faze was my call, and when almurph tells you not to recruit someone because they are toxic, you take the shit serious.

DeletedUser

Where did i call Socks huggers :icon_eek:

The text in bold suggests it, however maybe you wrote it wrong or I read it wrong :)