Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

Could someone give me a rundown of the top 10 world diplomacy? I.e. whom is at war, which tribes are the biggest huggers, which tribes are the warriors and which tribes live in the slums and play dirty. I understand some dukes like to keep things hush, hush which is respectable. Also, can someone briefly fill me in on whom the coalition is, whom they are against and why?

Highly considering joining up and just wanted to get some insight into the world at large. Do try to be respectful and only post public knowledge...or not!11!!!1!11!1!!11111!

giphy.gif

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
From what has been somewhat public knowledge:

Riot! is fighting BM/TQL/BRO families
Hugs and Uruz have been fighting, other tribes are involved as well on both sides I believe.
HUN has been fighting Flame a while back, but seems to have died down now.
Code and Beast apparently have an alliance
K55 nobody seems to know anything about. Quietest K so far.

DeletedUser118416

We have UruZ on our side.

I am curious. I see the word coalition thrown around but how many allies do you need for it to become a coalition? Hence why I asked if your fighting with no allies.

Mithrae

I am curious. I see the word coalition thrown around but how many allies do you need for it to become a coalition? Hence why I asked if your fighting with no allies.

Honestly I wouldn't have known anyone used the term besides me - but from a quick search I see that Hot Eagle and Crocky have been using it a bit too. I'm gonna take the credit for popularizing it though :cool: And let's be honest, when you start a war with two top-10 and two top-20 tribes plus five other family tribes against a single tribe in the top ten (admittedly #1 at time of declaration), "coalition" is a very measured term to be using.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122170

That it probably the single worst song in music history

I`m Swede myself but yet I still agree. Complete crap.

Wow,Do you hear yourself ?

Meh, you and your bunch are getting pretty tiresome.

There is one actual tribe you are fighting which is Riot! and then there are some barely organized half ass playing few here and there with personal attachments. You guys are trying too hard to take credit for accomplishing a quite stupid thing; premature stalemate. Halting the area while being public laughingstock for the rest of the world.

Anyone who is smart enough is probably watching quietly and amused while outgrowing you.

Thought I saw some shittalking about Krieger from you but at least he is known to be smart enough to establish dominance in his area (with shady means but oh well) first before engaging.

BM is stuck in a mess so called coalition. After quite a few worlds played, we know how that story goes. Anyone who is from outside who think BM has even a slight chanse of winning this world? Raise your hands please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

I`m Swede myself but yet I still agree. Complete crap.

Meh, you and your bunch are getting pretty tiresome.

There is one actual tribe you are fighting which is Riot! and then there are some barely organized half ass playing few here and there with personal attachments. You guys are trying too hard to take credit for accomplishing a quite stupid thing; premature stalemate. Halting the area while being public laughingstock for the rest of the world.

Anyone who is smart enough is probably watching quietly and amused while outgrowing you.

Thought I saw some shittalking about Krieger from you but at least he is known to be smart enough to establish dominance in his area (with shady means but oh well) first before engaging.

BM is stuck in a mess so called coalition. After quite a few worlds played, we know how that story goes. Anyone who is from outside who think BM has even a slight chanse of winning this world? Raise your hands please.

Better to let them live in their own bubble :D , doesnt matter whether riot wins or loses, either way they'll have to deal with the tribe which comes at the top, and whether its riot or tql, we know BM cant face them 1 vs 1 :D