Top 10

DeletedUser

Will someone please make a top 10 tribe map,

FUISON green please :D

DeletedUser

Empira=White, yellow or blue. What do you reackon shadow?

DeletedUser

Uhm,havn't you realised that no-one has actually offered to make a map yet..?

Well, I believe first serious rams/ cats wars starts somewhere about Monday. It would be about time for first overview map then, IMHO. Now we just giving an ideas of colors for this great map ;) I do not like green, but if our duke does - I can live with that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, I believe first serious rams/ cats wars starts somewhere about Monday. It would be about time for first overview map then, IMHO. Now we just giving an ideas of colors for this great map ;) I do not like green, but if our duke does - I can live with that :icon_cool:

No! Dont live! Die!!11!!!!1

One of our members is gettinr rams tomorrow :icon_cool:

Beat that suckaz :icon_wink:

Maybe tonight..Im only speaking to one of them currently..havnt asked the others ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmmm if someone makes D.F.A prefers to be Black(the color of death) okay that was bad lol but only thing i could think of:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm if someone makes D.F.A prefers to be Black(the color of death) okay that was bad lol but only thing i could think of:icon_rolleyes:

Black on black background... mmm, how mysterious it would be. Well, lets hope, map makers will stay with obligato gray, don't we ?:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

wasnt thinking of black background guess ive been looking at w13 maps too much:icon_rolleyes: we still wanna be black well camaflouge

DeletedUser

How about you go for something intelligent, like constructive criticism, as opposed to just opening your arrogant mouth...

DeletedUser

my constructive critisicm you ned to lose the family tribe and disband thats the only thing that can save them

DeletedUser

Quoted for Constructive Criticism

"A non-authoritarian, diplomatic approach to offering valid and well-reasoned opinions; as opposed to a command or an insult, that is meant as a peaceful and benevolent and given with the intention of helping."

For some reason I don't find that diplomatic, well-reasoned, peaceful, nor do I think it was given with the intention of helping.

I do, however, find it to be more along the lines of an opinionated insult.

Why are you so opposed to a tribe being an "academy" for another tribe?

Does it require any effort on my part? NO.

Does it influence my tribe's or my own decisions? NO.

Does it interfere with anything FUSION does? NO.

Is it just like any tribe out their with an ally? YES.

How about you get off your high horse and quit being so close-minded.

DeletedUser

Im not pro-elite tribe or anything but i will hate for ever any tribe who makes a second tribe within 2 weeks(wow ima hate alot of tribes) Its just stupid and pointless 2 reasons why ion will fail

1) theyre the sister tribe of fusion and nobody likes fusion now
2) The Ion is easily the crappyiest paintball gun ever made there for the tribe will be crappy:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: