top 15 tribes analysis

DeletedUser

because you joined a tribe in the top 10?

I wish you had used more brains for processing and thinking before that comment was posted :)

This world is shrinking in terms active membership and hence, lesser tribes. Top 15 analysis was applicable and appropriate 3-4 months back but not at this point of time, joining a top 10 tribe has nothing to do with my statement.

PS. You have the right to be stupid, but don't abuse it.

maldevised

Tribes within the top 15 are still influencing the actions of this world in a noticeable way. It is not yet time to declare that they should not be analyzed.

DeletedUser

I have not posted in a long while so I tought i would get the opinions in W14 rolling again with my opinion on the Top 15

1 ~OU~ -- Arguebly one of the greatest tribes and leader to grace W14, with a very active complement of players this tribe will continue to influence this world for a long time to come.

2 ~DP~ -- I know some great player in this tribe and have warred a few of them also I hope the merge strenghtens them and we see a new superpower come to light.

3 FAIL -- Out of the top 15 one of the most consistent, Dependant on activity These should be here to stay :)

4 NORTH -- Flamed for being a family Yet they are still top 5 and doing very well showing good co-ordination and willingness to work together.

5 WEST -- A great tribe dropping a few places, as a few say ACE was one hell of a leader and hard to replace I hope that the ''new'' Leadership are reorgainising and will try a counter as i would not like to see this tribe fade away.

6 REBORN -- Gotta love em no matter what ya do to hurt them they come back stronger than befor, much respect.

7 OWNED -- I do not know enough to make a comment.

8 ~GOH~ -- If the 2 players involved in the KK/DBH war are anything to go by these hansom orcs are going to be one hell of a tough cookie to crack for any tribe.

9 NORTH4 -- Flamed for being a family Yet they are still top 5 and doing very well showing good co-ordination and willingness to work together.

10 WOTB-- How many worlds do you see the leading tribe (~OU~) have its brother tribe in the top 10 that is an acheivement in its own right also alot of old friends in here so i know what that tribe holds in respects to strenght.

11 DBH -- This tribe has given our own one of the most enjoyable wars to date, not only do they respect there enemy but they know what this game is all about, this is a very good tribe by all standards and no one can take that away from them.

12 TFA -- newly formed no comment

13 =KK= -- My own tribe and i will try not be bias. They function like one the leadership had dwindled since CZ had to go but i have seen Lady B nervvers and the council take reign of the Kraken and show what happens when the effort is made.

14 ZIP -- All i know is they are on the far edge of the world to me.

15 NORTH3 -- Flamed for being a family Yet they are still top 5 and doing very well showing good co-ordination and willingness to work together.

DeletedUser48135

perhaps we could shorten the list by not commenting multiple times for family members? u'd save 2 slots just by leaving out the extra north's at the moment :)

Michael Wittman

I wish you had used more brains for processing and thinking before that comment was posted :)

This world is shrinking in terms active membership and hence, lesser tribes. Top 15 analysis was applicable and appropriate 3-4 months back but not at this point of time, joining a top 10 tribe has nothing to do with my statement.

PS. You have the right to be stupid, but don't abuse it.

lol chill out man, i was just messing with you. I still think tribes 11-15 can still play a very important role. its good to know how they are doing. Look at kraken... they are not top ten but i still like to see others opionions of their tribe. Even if it is only to judge when OU will find that public opinion makes it ok for them to turn on their allies.

DeletedUser

I have not posted in a long while so I tought i would get the opinions in W14 rolling again with my opinion on the Top 15

12 TFA -- newly formed no comment

And this should mean what? TFA is tribe that is older then most of "top 10" tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol chill out man, i was just messing with you. I still think tribes 11-15 can still play a very important role. its good to know how they are doing. Look at kraken... they are not top ten but i still like to see others opionions of their tribe. Even if it is only to judge when OU will find that public opinion makes it ok for them to turn on their allies.

where exactly OU turned on its allies?
You start pissing me off wittman with the bs you write

DeletedUser48135

i think he's saying that you're waiting until everyone starts hating kraken so u can turn on them, and that getting kraken analisies helps to judge that. it's not too bad, surely we can hypothesize tribe's turning on their allies without offending? there does come a point in the game where the alliance is no longer viable, whether an alliance with kraken would reach that point is another story.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if my words have been too harsh, which I think it is :lol:

#11 to #15 still plays a role, but taking out family branches and analysing them as a single tribe, it makes better sense. The only tribes out of top 10 worth consideration are DBH and Krakens, in my own opinion, the rest are just waiting for their expiry dates.

jayjayjay68

~OU~ hurod He rocks
FAIL xagorb Just awesome, I tried to take a village once and Failed
~DP~Von Hallander I dont know too much but rep means everything
NORTH d daddy Good diplomat.
WEST East36 Knows how to fight
REBORN YorkiePeter Brilliant strategist
OWNED TangoAlpha Brilliant strategist and map maker
WOTB Teves9999 a great team player
NORTH4 chortala with a special mention for AtsaOfSteel
TFA Drew-Waylander No weakness, awesome all round player and in my opinion the best player in W14

This is ranked solely on personal opinion, thats why I could not do all the top 15

DeletedUser

In my opinion, jayjayjay is the best player W14 has seen. :) He's a great leader, and a brilliant fighter, as well as a nice guy.

But anyway..

~OU~ = n-ro. Has been a dominant force in K54 for a long time. Great player.
DP - VH. Good warrior, Great leader.
NORTH - Karadana <3 :p
WEST - young5gunz. Amazing what one player with support can do. :D
REBORN - Well...Aside from jay, I'd say Yorkie. A sound tactician.
OWNED - TangoAlpha. Has remained in top 20 for a long long time, and OWNED aren't falling anytime soon.

Garrock

Best player of world 14 ever:

1) Griaxe (could be reversed with n-ro)
2) N-ro (could be reversed with Griaxe... also I've seen what this guys done on other worlds. diff names to each)
3) Jayjay (has been around a very long time, and in alot of wars)
4) Xagorb (very dangeroux)
5) Toxicj (great attacker, I believe defenses is the weakness if there is one)
6) Dsmoses (none of you probably know this guy, but he was key to the success of Uruz in it's early days. Very smart, savvy attacker + defender, shame he quit while the world was still young)
7) Thorvane (Tough tough player of Kraken. He has since quit, but while active he deserved much respect.)

A number of other players out there whom deserve alot of respect, and some who deserve that I'm sure I have no knowledge of.

Kudos to other ~OU~ members who truly know how to play: Yodalives, Shopwood, Hurod, DamienC, Bearhart.

After you get past the top 3-5 players, it gets hard to list the ones who set themselves apart. There's a pack of great players on this world.