Top 15 - Tribes To Fall?

DeletedUser

Just throwing in my two cents, but I really don't expect any of the top tribes to be around for more than a month or two. World 20 was probably the world I was the most engaged in since I began playing tribal wars. Off hand, I can't think of any of the top tribes on that world that stayed together. Hug, Dream, Cor, Banned (well they weren't a top tribe, just vocal in the forums) all had major shifts in leadership that led to either an exodus or an out and out Disband.

For me, I am just keeping an eye out for a tribe that isn't overly impressed with itself, plays competitively, is honorable, has fun, and doesn't require constant nagging from the leadership to get its members to play as a team.

Heh, sounds like I am writing a personal ad or something...

DeletedUser43619

lol thats pretty much the story of evolution of every world
most top tribes will vanish in a months time.
same happened in W9,W11,W13,W15,W18,W22,W24,W25
so history will repeat itself once more :icon_razz:
I remember many people with forum siggies like "tribe name = Fail" on many worlds :lol:

Child in time

lol thats pretty much the story of evolution of every world
most top tribes will vanish in a months time.
same happened in W9,W11,W13,W15,W18,W22,W24,W25
so history will repeat itself once more :icon_razz:
I remember many people with forum siggies like "tribe name = Fail" on many worlds :lol:

I recall once making a thread on this subject. The relevance of the pre-fail. How to recognise them and how to destroy them

I can sum it up pretty easily.

It's relevance and contribution to the world:

- They make sure the forums are pretty much spammed to death in the first 3-5 weeks of the world.
- They hunt ODA so it looks like they are pretty awesome and actually KILL KILL KILL a lot of opponents
- They tend to have a "Holier-than-thou" kind of arrogance, an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

How you can recognise them:

- They have siggies ready for that world 4 worlds in advance.
- In every general future toptribe thread they post that tribes name for x and y world.
- They are the ones sending you shitty mails all the time ingame so they can post it on the public forums as funny mail if you decide to reply like i do
- They usually scout everything in their area, causes immediate irritation and the urge to kill them.

How you can destroy them:

- You decide to co-ordinate a few nice nukes on their villages, especially duke's villages. They tend to be keep down the morale immediately, besides in a pre-fail tribe often there is not really a leader, cause no-one can really handles it. The one with the biggest mouth, who provides the most useful information, obviously not found on his own but given by a much more skilled leader/player, gets the lead. When you kill him, others are like "Oh my gaw! He knew so much about it and he got totally pwned".

Result: ---> They say they're bored and their leaderships excuse is that they didn't have much time (if you don't have much time to play, why brag 4 worlds in advance that you're going to PWN that world?)

- Easiest way: let them roll on themselves, means you have to listen to their bragging and "making-me-sick" kind of nonsense, but eventually, usually a week or 3 longer than it would be when you'd just nuke 'm, they break up because "They are bored".

Result: ---> They leave because they feel like they're 10x better than the rest of the world, they never really showed anything, they die. You laugh. We say: Good riddance.

Cheers,
Child in time.

DeletedUser51390

good luck to both smurf tribes here.. ive begun giving smurfz a good name again in w23 and id like to see it continue. everyonesays there destined to fail i say prove them wrong.