Top 20 2009 Predictions.

DeletedUser

not again! another top 20 thread... :icon_rolleyes:

top 20 noobs,top 20 opinions,top 20 predictions,top 20 wars...

srsly guys just stop with these useless threads...
this world is wut 1.5 yrs old? So we all pretty much know EVERYTHING bout every tribe here.
So we can all predict stuff.and even if something weird happens,its not like u could've predicted it so whats the point in predictiong the obvious. Oh I know! either u hate some tribe so u flam them by sayin "noobs" or u like someone slash ur affraid of someone so u think its a good thing to kiss that someones arse.Either way its not a prediction. :icon_neutral:

Oh and btw isnt it kinda sad that among top 20 tribes we have like 5 tribes doing absolutely nothing and the only comment about them is "I dunno anything bout them,Guys go to war!"?it gets better though! we also have a few tribes that are just whoaring and gaining easy points on barbs and inactives,recovering from their last defeat (I am not gonna say war but defeat!) waiting for a new one. :axemen:

:icon_idea: wait its my turn to make a prediction!
There will be some nobling in 2010...and wars prolly but im not sure bout this one!
also I think some players will go barb. now I just have to wait and c if im right... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: wait its my turn to make a prediction!
There will be some nobling in 2010...and wars prolly but im not sure bout this one!
also I think some players will go barb. now I just have to wait and c if im right... :icon_redface:
Woooah there dude. You really can see the future ! :O:icon_surprised: How is it possible omfgz.

DeletedUser80747

I just reposted here to show who we thought was going to be in the lead, and who is.
As you plainly see, those posts where from last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Necro much? Seriously, nobody cares about this ancient history