Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser

Christ, why are you all so defensive about my little post? All I've said is stop gloating about a victory which is clearly the work of another tribe which I congratulate.

As I've 'no credibility here' because I'm not from Shake who own 80% of the w79 forums any post I make will just get be-littled!

I haven't said anything about Shake not being a good tribe - as they clearly are! But my god do you lot love to boast about it!

DeletedUser117577

Christ, why are you all so defensive about my little post? All I've said is stop gloating about a victory which is clearly the work of another tribe which I congratulate.

As I've 'no credibility here' because I'm not from Shake who own 80% of the w79 forums any post I make will just get be-littled!

I haven't said anything about Shake not being a good tribe - as they clearly are! But my god do you lot love to boast about it!

:icon_redface:
yes we do :D

mattcurr

clearly the work of another tribe which I congratulate.

Thats simply not true :icon_rolleyes: Evidence? Spoiler alert it doesnt exist.

We never come on here to talk about how great we are, simply respond when others lie. Of all the wars against top 10 tribes we have fought, every single one of which we are winning, how many have we initiated a conversation about? None that I can think of. People get jealous or scared idk and lie about us, we respond.

Like the cereal thing mentioned in this thread why are most people confused about it? Because we never posted about it and cereal were nice enemies so they never posted about it. The reason the merge went on is simply because they were all good guys, even when it looked like I was going to get rimmed everyone was nice then when it reversed and they got rimmed they were pleasant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What about Mr. U .u zzZ?? You really didn't retaliate much... and your def was withdrawn after a while.

Lets start by saying that the he had started working for me the exact day that SICK started attacking him,

Divide eT Impara Apr 04, 00:24
^^ looking forward to working with you.

Mz U.U zzZ Apr 04, 16:39
Sorry mate, I know that I didn't help you clear any village yet but. I am under attacks by [ally]SICK[/ally]
If you could send me some support to 464|523 and 465|522 would be great.

So even when he was never of any use to me , after making sure that he was not a refugee I asked SICK leader to stop attacking him, he refused and thats the only reason I went to war with SICK.

October19 Apr 05, 01:02
I am not happy about this I will talk to Matt >

Divide eT Impara Apr 05, 01:04
LMFAO! here is what gonna happen, I already stacked his villages, if he tells me he has more incomes from SICK, I will start attacking, good day.

October19 Apr 05, 01:05
;) Lucky we have plenty of def

Divide eT Impara Apr 05, 01:06
good, your going to need it.

btw this is just the end of the conversation, I was really polite to him at first. So back on topic, I still supported Mr. U.u with 15k/5k to 3 of his villages, I could not stack all of his villages because I had several villages of myself that also needed stacking in case SICK would attack me. Also I never withdrew that 15k/5k defence, it all died killing several SICK nuke's and over 15 nobles that either had no troops protecting them or they were sniped.

Please before you make any statements about me make sure to get the proper info before you do, liars are very annoying.

DeletedUser

Lets start by saying that the he had started working for me the exact day that SICK started attacking him,

So even when he was never of any use to me , after making sure that he was not a refugee I asked SICK leader to stop attacking him, he refused and thats the only reason I went to war with SICK.

btw this is just the end of the conversation, I was really polite to him at first. So back on topic, I still supported Mr. U.u with 15k/5k to 3 of his villages, I could not stack all of his villages because I had several villages of myself that also needed stacking in case SICK would attack me. Also I never withdrew that 15k/5k defence, it all died killing several SICK nuke's and over 15 nobles that either had no troops protecting them or they were sniped.

Please before you make any statements about me make sure to get the proper info before you do, liars are very annoying.

Thanks for clearing that up. Btw I was genuinely curious and tbh in this case who's a better source for info than you?? :D

DeletedUser57316

:lol:

You verbally attack our tribe and get all whiny when we defend ourselves, what did you expect to happen :/

Your not the only one, people talk about our tribe, they bash our tribe, yet when we come to the forums to defend ourselves its considered "boasting" or "having a huge ego".

Mad, jealous or both.

DeletedUser115786

1. We're defensive because you're bashing our tribe. Even worse, you're providing no evidence at all. Your argument is purely biased.

2. You have no credibility here because you haven't earned it, not because we "own" the forums.

3. We don't boast about our greatness for fun. We use our statistics as evidence for defending ourselves when others demean our tribe.

We are simply defending ourselves. Are we supposed to take your abuse so that you can feel better?

DeletedUser

My abuse being - credit your allies instead of taking own credit?

Abuse! Must get defensive.

DeletedUser116125

If allies send 2-3 Def villages to assist you why should you credit them when shake tribe is sending 100+ def villages to that front they got a little help with. That's like 2-3% that came from allies. Yes shake should totally credit them for saving their day if not for them they would be rimmed....

mattcurr

Either way... Would you call it abuse?

Systematic and continual lies by many people in the world. Yes I would. So just to get this straight you have admitted now to being wrong about hugging and the support coming from mostly our allies?

So i wonder why lie?

DeletedUser115786

My abuse being - credit your allies instead of taking own credit?

Abuse! Must get defensive.

If our allies covered us fully and did all the work, why wouldn't we give them credit? Don't you think that the reason we haven't given them the credit is because we are the ones who supported ourselves?

Show us proof that our allies covered our villas more than we covered ourselves and we'll shut up. If not, stop talking when you don't know anything, just because you're in some loser tribe that will never amount to anything, so you're mad and jealous with us.

DeletedUser

Either way... Would you call it abuse?

I'd call it trolling...or baiting. Unsubstantiated posts without any evidence or truth behind them, aimed at putting Shake down or drawing a response.

...a victory which is clearly the work of another tribe...

Have you seen which tribe Kiwdahc is in? I'd be interested to know how you acquired this 'knowledge', to know it so "clearly"

DeletedUser114425

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 57 seconds.

ppprre

It's funny seeing someone say we did all the work in defending Kiwdach =D

ProyousArt

:icon_rolleyes: So we hold the #1 stat in everything in this world except losses. We have the most ODA, ODD, OPD overal, highest player average, highest player total, rank 1 player, rank 1 ODD, rank 1 ODA, rank 1 OPD total. We got maybe 5% of troops in one defense from 1 ally after we've helped them numerous times. We are warring top 5 tribes and maybe 10 top 25 tribes or 12. The rank 3 tribe in the world, the largest tribe we shared a border with broke an agreement and we rimmed one of their largest players in response in a single day. What in your estimation does a good tribe do?

enough said LOL