Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser66683

Atomic-- reverse merger of atomic into spuds with what Ill consider superior leadership.

Not exactly a reverse merger, we all just came back home to our beloved Atomic, Spuds boys stayed where they belonged til what happened happened :)

Ill take that review all day though, appreciate that!

Not one to chat on the externals much, but from the looks of it this is where I need to come to get in touch with yo a$$ Matty LMFAO

Jonesy

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Matt, that's a good review for all tribes IMO.

Though, I would like to clarify that wP never really focused on Knock as an enemy. The only focus was to get rid of all the threats in our K which some knock players happened to be. This was also during our not too serious war against O.C and their family tribes.
The only player we even struggled with was Codygoodthegreat, which, not to take esteem away from him, he was getting help from other tribes, and of course he actually happened to be decently skilled as well. Which explains why he was allowed in Wp now.

Of course you guys can interpret my statement however you want. I am by no means the voice of wP.

By other tribe I think you mean 1 chick who had 3 vills :p

But I can say you had very little resistance from knock up north you did a exceptional job against everyone but I'm a feisty Lil bugger to try an remove :p

cesar494

Cody give me your villas or shut up! You dirty hugging banana. Ps thanks for hooking me up.

You should run a CO match making site. You should call it TWmingle. Well the names still up for debate.

DeletedUser117577

That makes it 52 :(

why u do thes matt? :( tribal hugger. shahyd is gonna come for you now.

DeletedUser111085

You forgot to add the alliances that your alliances have... you're responsible for them too :)

DeletedUser115697

And every players personal basher tribe.

but they're not allies, we are all one, fight one of us and face our wrath!!!! :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser111085

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

[video=youtube;qjeAa-XlZuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjeAa-XlZuE[/video]

DeletedUser

Shake>W79

Ali
Im super cereal
[08/04/2015 21:11:19] dan wright: oh u goon
[08/04/2015 21:13:15] alasdair beggs: What?
[08/04/2015 21:13:16] alasdair beggs: Lol
[08/04/2015 21:13:33] dan wright: cant stand that tribe
[08/04/2015 21:13:39] alasdair beggs: Hahahaha
[08/04/2015 21:13:44] alasdair beggs: Neither can i but i like my co's

;)

mattcurr

QQ updates! Since they decided to publicly make fun of our initial opp which had an end of the week 100% success rate I thought we would continue updates on this throughout the world. QQ spoke with me and I told them I would halt attacks while we spoke, then they ignored me for over a week so I figured they were toying with me, they capped village off a gifting account, and here is the current total. Sorry for the player add's Shake incomings tend to lead to a short half life in QQ from kicking or rage leaving idk?
[spoil]
Pseudo Elite Tribe? @.@ What kind of tribe is going to send their nukes and noble from K55 to K44 at this early stage of the world? Do they really believe it will return to their continent? Lame SHAKY move. To their members, your duke is just toying with you. Your nukes should be doing something effiecient, not run like 70+ hours just to splat in our walls. Your growth will suffer. You should know better. Find a new home until your duke ruin all of your accounts then quit the world like he always does.

[/spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Shake
Side 2:
Tribes: =QQ=, -QQ-
Players: .tricky22, migyou77, iampq

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 1
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,087
Side 2: 6,541
Difference: 147,546

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

funny how you consider iampq conquers, isnt it a funny thing his ODD didnt increase with the conquers you guys had on him, nor did he ever ask support? how bout you get honest and tell the truth mate and tell the ppl you actually got him to co-play one of shake's members ;p also tricky and migyou, those were out of the tribe before i even joined (so i bet cuz of inactivity)

always fun to see ppl trying to make themselves look better lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

also tricky and migyou, those were out of the tribe before i even joined (so i bet cuz of inactivity)

yes tricky who was actively mailing and sniping and the second largest member of QQ at the time was in fact inactive. The other claims are simply laughable your tribe keeps stacking the wrong targets is what happens :) They stack their core members and leave the rest to the wolves. Also kid with less villages than i have war conquers I dont need to pad stats to look better :/ Your tribe just isnt defending against us very well

DeletedUser115786

funny how you consider iampq conquers, isnt it a funny thing his ODD didnt increase with the conquers you guys had on him, nor did he ever ask support? how bout you get honest and tell the truth mate and tell the ppl you actually got him to co-play one of shake's members ;p also tricky and migyou, those were out of the tribe before i even joined (so i bet cuz of inactivity)

It appears you didn't do your research very well.

Iampq's ODD skyrocketed. If he didn't request support, that sounds like a personal issue to me.

http://gyazo.com/c2392f0064adba1a4e930c14823395fe

Migyou left the tribe right as we started faking. I'm guessing as an effort to keep us from nobling him.

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=10228406

tricky is a different story that has already been explained. How about next time, you do your homework and present us your evidence before talking? How does that sound?

twenty-five

What? Why are those stats relevant? Anyway you have access to tw stats if you really want. All you've said above is boo hoo we don't wanna include them, which is hardly a response given the clear answers above as to why they have been included.

Edit: Bizarre, he edited his post to be after this one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok iampq's ODD did increase in the time between i checked and posted this (checked around 5am server time, guess ODD didnt update then yet), fair enough.. personal issue indeed then.

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9840675

But then i still wonder why you include migyou and tricky though. i mean, you say we dont defend well atm, not that i disagree, but how bout you actually delete those 2 from that stat, then the ppl will see the actual situation. im not saying shake is doing bad atm, far from, but then again, you should still have the guts to post the actual situation and not the situation you want it to be (which i dont get why you even did that, as you seem to be confident that we arent defending too well atm)

that being said, could you post the stats without those 2?

ps. dont take me the wrong way and think im insulting you guys or anything, im just a rly curious guy

sorry, deleted this in stead of posting it..

@twenty-five, you dont wanna include them, then i still dont get why you guys did..