Top 20 Opinion (tribes) refreshed!

DeletedUser26129

DeletedUser

my top 10 analysis is in my blog, but I can copy and paste it to here if you want

DeletedUser

1. -HÄTE-

[SPOIL]
The newly crowned number 1 tribe due to a merger with FRESH, a former top 10 tribe. This merger has allowed them to secure 4k’s, giving them an extremely strong core at the center of this. They do, however, share borders with 3 other top tribes, and unless HÄTE decide to expand Eastwards, they will have to fight either Teddy!, Äxte or Jester, maybe even Nuke because of the small border they have with them. HÄTEs growth recently has been averaging around 200k per day, a decent amount, and with their 42 members means each player grows around 5k per day. They also grow by around 20 villages a day, so for every 2 members they gain 1 village. Which, in a sense could be improved upon, but is understandable as some players may be deep within HÄTEs territory. Overall, the tribe are looking good, and are going strong, and this merger has given them an added boost with a nice lead on second. [/SPOIL]

2. Jester

[SPOIL]
Jester have nobled their way to number 2, with a little recruitment. They have not had any major confrontations, apart from some skirmishes with HERO, which were quickly dealt with, as they only really made an impact on the last day of the attacks on HERO. Recently they have been growing by around 200k a day, sometimes around 300, which is more than HÄTE but Jester’s growth varies more. This equates to around 5k per player, again, and with around 20 villages being taken per day, again, it is 1 village for every 2 players, daily. Overall, these guys are going strong, with one of the highest amounts of villages taken recently. I expect them to be here a while unless they have problems with HÄTE or Äxte. [/SPOIL]

3. SHEEPS

[SPOIL]
SHEEPS are a very sturdy tribe when it comes to rankings. The majority of their time they have been in a top spot, and it does not look like changing. They were pushed out of ranks 1 and 2 by HÄTEs merger and Jesters growth, but they still remain a hefty 600k in front of number 4. But have some catching up to do as they are 500k behind rank 2. SHEEPS growth is lesser than the other 2 tribes above them, with between 120-150k grown per day on average, with village gains of around 15-20, and between their 47 members, it is only around 3.5k grown by each player, and around 1 village for every 3 members. So their growth is much slower than HÄTEs or Jesters. Overall a very sturdy tribe, they have been a stable part of the top 5 for a while now and I expect them to stay there for quite some time. [/SPOIL]

4. Äxte

[SPOIL]
Äxte have amazing potential as a tribe, as they are in the top 5 with only 21 members, this gives them huge space for recruitment. A merge with another top 10 tribe would place them firmly at the top, but I do not see this happening for a while. 9 of Äxtes 21 members are within the top 20 members of this world, they are not to be messed with, they have proven their efficiency against tribes like AOH and Apathy and have won both times. With growth of around 200k per day, which is a staggering 10k per player. Also, they are gaining around 15 villages per day on average over the past week which is around 0.7 villages per player. Their growth surpasses that of SHEEPS, and unless SHEEPS step up a notch, they will eventually be overtaken by Äxte. Äxte are a formidable opponent to any tribe, and they are still going extremely strong, but, what will the opening of W53 do to their activity? [/SPOIL]

5. PIMPs

[SPOIL]
PIMPs are not too far behind Äxte, point wise, they are only 40k behind them, but have a massive 1.4mil lead on the rank 6 tribe, MANIC, who they are supposedly warring. (More on that later) PIMPs ranking have dropped quite a bit when they were #1 just about a month ago, and have been moving between the other ranks since, but are settling in 5th if Äxte keep their growth up. PIMPs have 33 members, the second lowest in the top 5, and their growth has been around 100k per day, which is around 3k per member, with about 10 villages nobled per day. If they don’t step their growth up, they will have to settle for 5th place for the time being. Overall, PIMPs are looking nice, a huge lead on 6th, but need to step up if they want to go any further. [/SPOIL]

6. Teddy!

[SPOIL]
Teddy! recently moved up to 6th place, taking over MANIC and pushing them down to 7th. Teddy! have been at war with Nuke for quite a while now, the war which is slowly turning into one of attrition (more later). But, Teddy! seem to be coping well, as they have been moving up the rankings to 6th place. They recruited 2 players totaling 200k to give them a jump over MANIC, along with their growth of around 90k (when they haven’t been losing members) which for a tribe of 38 members, is a growth of around 2.5k per member. And with village gains of 10 per day (excluding recruitment) they are nobling 1 village per day for every 3 members. If Teddy! ever want to break the top 5, they are going to have to grow, a lot and fast. [/SPOIL]

7. MANIC

[SPOIL]
Recently dropping to 6th, but, they are only 80k or so behind, so recruiting 1 decent point player could bring them back up to 6th. MANIC recently defended an onslaught of PIMPs attack giving them a nice ODD boost, mainly on 1 player. MANIC have been growing around 90k per day, which makes just over 2k per player per day. This is around the same as Teddy! so if they want the number 6 spot back, they will have to work for it. They have also been gaining an average of 10 villages per day, also like Teddy! which is about a village for every 4 players. MANICs growing averages are lower than Teddy!s so they will have to step up or recruit to get their spot back. [/SPOIL]

8. PL@GUE

[SPOIL]
PL@GUE took in a few ex-HEAD members from FRM, and this has helped them grow. Although they are still a good 300k behind MANIC. They recently have been expanding into the territory of K-T, but, these tribes are on good relations with each other and with SHEEPS so I don’t see it causing many major issues. K-T have been recruiting people recently, making their growth per day around 100k and villages gained around 10 per day. Their growth is better than MANICs and if it continues this way, they will slowly be creeping up on them. [/SPOIL]

9. Nuke

[SPOIL]
Nuke have been in the 9th spot for a while now. They are 300k in front of 10th, but 500k behind 8th. They are at war with Teddy! which is turning into a war of attrition. Despite this, Nuke are growing at a steady rate of around 100k per day, generally slightly more than that. Which is just over 2k per member per day. And recently they have been gaining close to 20 villages a day, which is a village for every 2 members. If their growth continues like this, and, gets even better, they will be catching up to PL@GUE at some point. But, with PL@GUE still recruiting, this may take a while. [/SPOIL]

10. FRM

[SPOIL]
FRM are entering the top 10 once again after recruiting members of ex-top 10 tribe HERO. Once again it has been recruitment that got them there. But, with them expanding closer to tribes like Jester, and the continuing attacks from SHEEPS there could be some trouble for them. They are the only top 10 tribe to have all 50 member slots filled. Their growth has varied, because of their recruiting. So it harder to get an accurate reading as in the last week there has only been 1 day when their member count stayed the same. With their tribe limit full, they have to rely on growing, but, with the SW filling up, their growth may be slower than others. [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

So as the last one derailed a little bit i thought it would be fun to create a new one to see if people's opinion about certain tribes have changed, or remained the same.

Ofcourse the Top 20 changed alot, so we will see alot of new Opinions aswell!

1, -HÄTE-- I'm impressed by their ability to rebuild after Apathy with some of the better members (same as holly's Apathy has done) and how they have remained stable since their merge.
2, Jester- Decent tribe but as the blogger put they haven't fought any real wars and are more or less at the mercy of Axte or -HATE- due to location.
3, SHEEPS- Can't really say much, doing well in multiple wars and they've been around awhile.
4, Äxte- A lot of DNY guys, very experienced, smallest amount of members for their rank always means good things this early on.
5, PIMPs- Don't know a ton about them but a rising tribe with a lot of potential.
6, Teddy!- In my opinion they're stuck in a poor position and lack a good core of experienced players.
7, MANIC- MANIC to PANIC?
8, PL@GUE- I know 1 player in there very well and I expect good things out of them.
9, Nuke- Need more effort.
10, FRM- Need more effort.
11, Wolves- Need more effort.
12, Ole- Need more effort.
13, (WAR)- Rank is of no importance, around as a bashing/potential growth and recruitment tribe for Axte.
14, K-T- Like jumping into other peoples wars?
15, 12/7- Seems like they only play half the time ;)
16, NEXUS- Stuck in poor position near Sheeps and Axte.
17, R.I.M- Eventually most players will have visited them ;)
18, REDDOT- Everyones enemy.
19, WEBASH- Who do they bash for and how well? Lesser basher tribe than the above (WAR).
20, whoa..- I don't see them staying around too long.

So peeps, tell me what you think!

My opinions :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93941

So as the last one derailed a little bit i thought it would be fun to create a new one to see if people's opinion about certain tribes have changed, or remained the same.

Ofcourse the Top 20 changed alot, so we will see alot of new Opinions aswell!

1, -HÄTE- - Don't Really know what to say Should they be there I don't think so to be honest but I've not seen enough of them
2, Jester - I don't like some of the people in them but it looks like a good tribe but can they told on to there place?
3, SHEEPS - I like Sheep Pie :eek: Nah there good they'll stay about there however I want to see them back in first!
4, Äxte - Is it just me or are they up and down like a yoyo?
5, PIMPs - Must say I was loving them but they have disappointed me so far with this war with MANIC...
6, Teddy! - Haven't seen much of them not paid much mind to them.
7, MANIC - Hmm can they Win is the question?
8, PL@GUE - Nice Strong tribe when it comes to war Keep it up.
9, Nuke - No Comment don't know much about them.
10, FRM No comment don't know much about them.
11, Wolves - No comment don't know much about them.
12, Ole - No comment don't know much about them.
13, (WAR) - No comment don't know much about them.
14, K-T - No comment don't know much about them.
15, 12/7 - No comment don't know much about them.
16, NEXUS - No comment don't know much about them.
17, R.I.M - Cannot comment for Many reasons.
18, REDDOT - No comment don't know much about them.
19, WEBASH - No comment don't know much about them.
20, whoa.. - No comment don't know much about them.

What I thinks

DeletedUser92564

My opinions :icon_cool:

Jester only fought the rank 13 tribe and nobled them into disbantion but as we didnt brag we dont class as warring them it seems. Who have axte fought? apathy disbanded before noble trains were sent so i dont class it as a war and AoH were rank 12 and as the rank 13 tribe dont class as a war then why should AoH? oh shit i forgot you pasted it all over the forum so it counts as a war.

DeletedUser

now these are opinions, not facts, so why get defensive?

DeletedUser

My review, copied and pasted.

Top 5 Analysis

-HÄTE-
[spoil]Rank: 1
Top 40 Points: 6.512.094
Total Points: 6.578.684
Members: 43
Average Points per Player: 152.993
Villages: 937

Analysis: Apathy split went four ways, Grawler's HATE, GeneralPeanut's (WAR), h0lly's Apathy and 5 or so members went to Axte. (WAR) has found a lifeline in helping Axte, Apathy were rimmed, Axte are doing well and this leaves HATE. They have done quite well especially with all the negative propaganda which followed. It's always a strong point in a tribe when you can over come such slander. To be honest, if it wasn't Grawler which had initiated it then it wouldn't have come at such volume. They have a strong backbone. The recent merge with Fresh has put them in a strong #1 spot (matter of time), they look like a formidable opponent to have against you, but a great ally to be with you. [/spoil]

Jester
[spoil]Rank: 2
Top 40 Points: 5.801.572
Total Points: 5.946.677
Members: 44
Average Points per Player: 135.152
Villages: 877

Analysis: Most had anticipated Jester to be Axte's toy tribe in the Southern Continents, for Axte to NAP/Ally then finally take a swipe at clearing them out. Perhaps Axte have missed their chance as Jester seem to be going from strength to strength after recent skirmishes. Statistically they have the #2 highest amount of ennoblements per week. However I can't see both Jester and Axte surviving together, side by side for much longer.[/spoil]

SHEEPS
[spoil]Rank: 3
Top 40 Points: 5.635.934
Total Points: 5.709.914
Members: 46
Average Points per Player: 124.129
Villages: 785

Analysis: SHEEPS have been getting the job done whilst keeping a fairly low profile. They've stayed in the Top #2/#3 for a very long time. No real test has really come their way so far but that doesn't mean they haven't probably been fighting onslaughts of "Coalitions" etc. Keeping their heads down and doing the job seems to be their thing. Let's see how long it can be maintained.[/spoil]

PIMPs
[spoil]Rank: 4
Top 40 Points: 5.094.900
Total Points: 5.094.900
Members: 34
Average Points per Player: 149.850
Villages: 725

Analysis: PIMPs are currently at war with the #6 tribe Manic. At the moment statistics are fairly even. Out of the Top #5 they are the ones who the spotlight is currently really shining on. The question is, with #6 place tribe knocking to get into the Top #5, will PIMPs be able to hold on?[/spoil]

Äxte
[spoil]Rank: 5
Top 40 Points: 5.028.006
Total Points: 5.028.006
Members: 21
Average Points per Player: 239.429
Villages: 689

Analysis: The "elite" tribe Axte. Originally having two leaders, Rednecks and Mohua and a very low member base, Axte quietly got the job done without getting too much media attention. Over coming the early part of the world in a way FUNK couldn't has helped them all excel. Destroying the weak remains of Apathy from K55. Axte has advanced, however with a break down in relations with the Jester tribe (the tribe which shares alot of ground with Axte) and Axte slowing down it's nobling, is another war on the horizon?[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Jester only fought the rank 13 tribe and nobled them into disbantion but as we didnt brag we dont class as warring them it seems. Who have axte fought? apathy disbanded before noble trains were sent so i dont class it as a war and AoH were rank 12 and as the rank 13 tribe dont class as a war then why should AoH? oh shit i forgot you pasted it all over the forum so it counts as a war.

We all know that K-T did most of the work. Don't pretend like you warred them unless you mean that 2 days of sending nobles counts as a war. :icon_rolleyes: FRM defeated them by recruitment and you jumped in after them since your players couldn't be bothered to noble them. :lol: Any credit in that skirmish goes to K-T, Apathy, and FRM.

Alex gets a mention though for being one of the masterminds behind the scheme. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser92564

We all know that K-T did most of the work. Don't pretend like you warred them unless you mean that 2 days of sending nobles counts as a war. :icon_rolleyes: FRM defeated them by recruitment and you jumped in after them since your players couldn't be bothered to noble them. :lol: Any credit in that skirmish goes to K-T, Apathy, and FRM.

Alex gets a mention though for being one of the masterminds behind the scheme. :icon_cool:

They were not the rank 13 tribe which means i was not talking about them.

I have claimed no credit for that, we nobled a few and i stated we only attacked a little with no proper war ever occuring, i have said it was k-t and frm who did most the damage.

Im talking about WLE

DeletedUser

They were not the rank 13 tribe which means i was not talking about them.

I have claimed no credit for that, we nobled a few and i stated we only attacked a little with no proper war ever occuring, i have said it was k-t and frm who did most the damage.

Im talking about WLE

HERO was ranked 10 or 13 so it was a mistake easily made. Did a little researching on WLE. That was a mighty fast war. Very nicely done.

DeletedUser92564

HERO was ranked 10 or 13 so it was a mistake easily made. Did a little researching on WLE. That was a mighty fast war. Very nicely done.

To be honest i expected more of a fight but there duke left to (war) and it was over within a few days.

DeletedUser

@King Boom II (about K-T): Jumping into "who's" wars exactly?? Thats why alliances are being made for, to strike together a common enemy. If you were in our geographical location, and wanted to expand, which other place would you go to? Sheeps or Axte?:icon_idea:

DeletedUser92564

@King Boom II (about K-T): Jumping into "who's" wars exactly?? Thats why alliances are being made for, to strike together a common enemy. If you were in our geographical location, and wanted to expand, which other place would you go to? Sheeps or Axte?:icon_idea:

Id go south to be honest theres an inactive pointwhoring tribe down there called jester, complete n00bs from what i hear.

DeletedUser

Can we not just keep this thread with some decent analysis. Otherwise it's just going to get lost like the previous one.

DeletedUser

Can we not just keep this thread with some decent analysis. Otherwise it's just going to get lost like the previous one.

THIS

its always an interesting read if we can stay focused on the topic and keep from arguing our points, which is endless.

DeletedUser

My thoughts on the top 5

1, -HÄTE- Decent players - 4 out of the top 20, I expect to see amaraya consistantly in the top 5, Obsessed to make a return to the top 10, their leadership has alot of experience in Lando, Sean, kingstradlin :lol: and dare I say it Grawler :icon_eek: which should take them far, a bit of excess dead weight to get rid of but who hasnt, currently dominating 4 Ks and looking like a big ol square on the map, maybe because they are in fact - a bit square :lol: Allied to Axte, if this alliance is strengthened, together with Axte they both will be unstoppable in the eastern part of the world, looks as though they can only push north due to diplomacy.
2, Jester a few decent players here, 3 of the top 20, biggest positive for this tribe is the statistics - fastest nobling tribe on world 51 but they have not really come against a decent opposition and are yet to be tested, they need to settle diplomatic relations with Axte in order to keep the peace, have been rumoured to been asking around surrounding tribes for a gangbang on Axte, time shall show all.
3, SHEEPS IMO the most steady tribe in the world and the strongest, consistant top 5 tribe since the very beginning, the major force in the western world, with their diplomatic relations with Plague they are quite beasty and neither are not to be underestimated :icon_twisted: I only hear good things about their leadership, soem decent members, may have been riddled with inactivity lately looking as the number of top 20 members they have has dropped, may have underestimated WOLVES a lil bit, but eventually will come out on top :icon_wink:
4, Äxte My tribe, small member count at a staggering 19, currently at war with a few smaller tribes, strong relations with their academy WAR which is working well in their favor - the power of these 2 tribes is not to be under estimated, combined points puts them close to rank 1, 9 out of the top 20 players is quite impressive, going to be stuck for expansion soon and will have to make some important decisions, player layout is almost like a funny 'C' shape, almost like we are doing the Crips sign or something :lol: Solid leadership, rumoured to be the most feared tribe on 51 purely because of their beastyness, been tested against Apathy and AoH and come out on top both times.
5, PIMPs The war with MANIC has definitely slowed their growth and its beginning to drag out, possibly a few losses near future with regards to members when 53 opens or possibly even before, not too sure about leadership, havent had much discussion with them. The real question is, do they have enough PIMP juice to PIMP out MANIC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
2, Jester a few decent players here, 3 of the top 20, biggest positive for this tribe is the statistics - fastest nobling tribe on world 51 but they have not really come against a decent opposition and are yet to be tested, they need to settle diplomatic relations with Axte in order to keep the peace, have been rumoured to been asking around surrounding tribes for a gangbang on Axte, time shall show all.

Only Rumors Sam. Don't worry :)
God, I should get off the PC and in my bed >_<