Top 20 Opinions: What do you Think?

DeletedUser

Ok, as the old one got Spammed to hell by 2 Tribes, Not mentioning any Names here at all..

*Looks shiftily towards K75 and K64* :icon_redface:

Heres the Re-made Forum, this time with Less Spam Please, if you wish to, open a Kata vs LOST Forum for your Daily Spam Needs.. :icon_biggrin:

Same as the Old thread, rate the Top 20 Tribes with some decent Evidence for your Choices, Not simply:

1. I like NMS cos Der Ownage!!

Enjoy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think it's worthwhile to show the most in-depth analysis from the old thread as something to which this thread will hopefully aspire.

Posted by Rai Kun on Dec 21 2009:

My turn, got bored since I'm not doing anything, so let's waste my time doing ratings.

My 2nd time so again don't flame me.

I will be still be OD based.

Basis: twstats.com ( again it may not be truly accurate but it says the thought. )

Rank 1 : NMS
Members: 58
Continent Dominance: 64. 54, 44, 45, 46, 35 ( 6 )
Total OD: 88,124,943 ( Rank 1 )
Total ODA: 68,347,880 ( Rank 1 )
Total ODD: 19,777,063 ( Rank 1 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

Still looking rough and tough.

[FONT=&quot]The recent merge or the joining of PARAS members to NMS made them undisputed number 1. Clearly says everything ( Rank 1 Total OD, ODA and ODD ) , they have made themselves more aggressive and more deadly, war on PA is a good practice for the PARAS players to play NMS strategy.

[/FONT]Side 1:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: #P~A#
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 5
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 232,135
Side 2: 37,014
Difference: 195,121

image.php

[FONT=&quot]For the tribe borders:

LOST - Allied with NMS
WASP F. - Control of K's 35, 45 and 46 will pretty much box this tribe and will eventually make this tribe vulnerable, of course I dont know the actual relationship of NMS to WASP F., this is only in general if they have no actual relationship.
Flame F. - They only share one border with NMS, k46 will be a future problem since k46 north east is dominated by Flame.
iAlone - I would guess there has been a good NAP or alliance between the two, the map shows good border control between NMS k54 and iAlone k53. Then again, I may be wrong.
RAoV - What would they do now? will they join or will they wait until NMS becomes bigger on the north end.
TOG - well, a random thought would be, they'll be gone or off to merge with another tribe before NMS decides to hit them.
Kata - Either they have close relations or NMS will wage on them as well. [/FONT]

Rank 2: LOST
Members: 60
Continent Dominance: 55, 56, 66 ( 3 )
Total OD: 60,911,181 ( Rank 2 )
Total ODA: 45,046,831 ( Rank 2 )
Total ODD: 15,864,350 ( Rank 2 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

My current tribe, so I will try to be as general as I can be.

Still at war with Kata, a slow war I would say, stats were lock down( forever stats ) 2 days ago. fronts are quite stacked, but kata still has the upper hand. It would surely be a big ops if both tribes wanted to push further. Well, LOST being the unfavored tribe here having a not so good front, doing the job to defend and attack.

Side 1:
Tribes: LOST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kata
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 41
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 346,987
Side 2: 302,798
Difference: 44,189

image.php

NMS - Allied with LOST
UN W40 - well, a close tribe to LOST I believe.
~TW~ - Inside the LOST dominance circle, no diplomatic relation with LOST but they are somehow untouchable atm. due to former EBR members.
[o_O] - very far to lost since if we decide to go south, we will have to run into *WR* F. before reaching them.[/FONT]

Rank 3: #P~A#
Members: 36
Continent Dominance: 33, 34, 43 ( 3 )
Total OD: 47,037,838 ( Rank 3 )
Total ODA: 34,135,077 ( Rank 3 )
Total ODD: 12,902,761 ( Rank 4 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

For a general opinion, the tribe having 30-35 members did look good to everyone, praises here, praises there. A random troll in the forums if I am not mistaken this guys are the former SQUAD members good enough to stay alive. I believe declaring war with NMS just because you hate the merges would make this tribe look great, well #P~A# had the A+ grade when they declared but the big lack of war preparation was I think the reason why NMS is hammering them hard.

( War stats above, not posting twice since I dont want to consume space )

IW - Is very much inside k33 of #P~A#, Do not know any direct relation but this tribe has the option of hitting the back of #P~A# while #P~A# defend their fronts on NMS.
FIR3 - I do not have any idea on what relation they have with #P~A# but I only know this tribe is busy with RUM!! so either they have a NAP, or just doesnt care with each other.
iAlone - Again, I have no idea on what relations do they have from each other, no rumors or things concerning iAlone at war or has a diplomatic stance with #P~A#
RAoV - Well, they could probably be allies. RAoV controlling their ennoblements inside k34 of #P~A#. No real idea of what this tribe does as well.[/FONT]

Rank 4: Kata
Members: 59
Continent Dominance: 74, 75, 84 ( 3 )
Total OD: 43,741,101 ( Rank 4 )
Total ODA: 29,482,614 ( Rank 4 )
Total ODD: 14,258,487 ( Rank 3 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

No doubt about their very good leadership, warring a lot of tribe atm, but a personal comment would be are they pushing themselves too much? but overall they look great atm. At war with LOST and BC, doing well on both sides.

I will just post the weekly stats for LOST - Kata war clearly currently on favor on Kata.

Side 1:
Tribes: LOST
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 54,960
Side 2: 112,075
Difference: 57,115

image.php

Now for the Kata - BC War
( I heard from a tribemate most of the BC members are inactives )

Side 1:
Tribes: |BC|
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 12
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 11,673
Side 2: 94,488
Difference: 82,815

image.php

WRATH - a boxed in tribe of Kata, if Kata - LOST war did not start, they would probably be the next to |BC| but as I see the map, WRATH is very much border defended.
SETYNA - a food of Kata. nuff said
.>>DI<<. ( sorry I dont know the code to the double >> <<, too lazy to research ) - Either they don't care with each other, or they have a NAP or maybe an alliance, don't know much.[/FONT]

Rank 5: iAlone
Members: 53
Continent Dominance: 53, 52, 42 ( 3 )
Total OD: 36,404,998 ( Rank 5 )
Total ODA: 24,310,033 ( Rank 6 )
Total ODD: 12,094,965 ( Rank 5 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

Again another organized tribe I presume, not really a noisy tribe currently but I believe they are doing a good job on what they have been doing. Will be a lot nicer if we here this tribe have a war with a big tribe as well, just for us to see their capabilities.

Well with this stats, I say they are quite busy with k42 against CRASH F.

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH CRASHa
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: iAlone
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 41
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 17,442
Side 2: 237,774
Difference: 220,332

image.php

For the tribe borders:

NMS - please refer above in NMS tribe borders.
TOG - I believe they may have an alliance with this tribe or they have a NAP, no ennoblements from either side in the last week even though k63 of TOG is a weird K which is shared by NMS, and iAlone at the whole western corner of k63. Will probably go to war later on, I believe.
#P~A# - please refer above in #P~A# tribe borders
Who? - Would be a future problem of iAlone as well, judging by the map, my first impression is that Who? is entering k52 and it would not look good for k52 if they would be entering too much.
PG - iAlone having a good front against this tribe makes PG's k62 a target K for iAlone in the future, but now I believe they have either a NAP, an alliance or just doesn't care about each other.
FIR3 - well, still quite far from this tribe, but if they live they will prolly have a border problem with iAlone.
RUM!! - I believe if this tribe eats FIR3, they will have a very good front against iAlone's k51.

Rank 6: UN W40
Members: 57
Continent Dominance: 57, 67, 48 ( 3 )
Total OD: 32,450,472 ( Rank 6 )
Total ODA: 25,576,767 ( Rank 5 )
Total ODD: 6,873,705 ( Rank 10 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

Well, since the family of UN W40 started, their reputation started to stumble down, but them being successful in the war at east against little tribes makes them alive worthwhile around. Well, this tribe is yet to be tested and would be great if they will a big war waged on them. I assumed a merge since k48 is owned by UN W40 F. in a weird way.

P.S. I thought you were already going to make a good profile? Since I last made a rate until now, the only thing that changed was the fact they added in the word Academy.

Looks like Blitz F. is not a good neighbor.

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Blitz BlitzA
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 2,589
Side 2: 65,620
Difference: 63,031

image.php

Looks like ?? is getting hammered.

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ??
Players:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 7
Difference: 40

image.php

Side 1: 281,605
Side 2: 43,908
Difference: 237,697

image.php

For the tribe borders:

LOST - please refer to LOST tribe borders
Blitz F. - probably at war with UN W40 F., just correct me if I'm wrong
?? - Definitely at war with UN W40 F.
Flame - Now with UN W40 starting to invade k48 and now owning it, how would Flame react? Currently I would guess a temporary NAP is in place.
WRYV - Would probably be a UN W40 target some time in the future.
NMS - Sharing a very little front and it would be impossible for this tribe to go at war at this time. I would presume no relationship by this two tribes as well.

Rank 7: Flame
Members: 49
Continental Dominance: 27, 37, 47 ( 3 )
Total OD: 29,579,361 ( Rank 7 )
Total ODA: 18,652,712 ( Rank 8 )
Total ODD: 10,926,649 ( Rank 6 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

Again, the fact they made themselves a family was a no no to some other people, but not all family tribes are a fail. Judging by their current ennoblements since I don't see them doing anything big, they are still on the process of mopping small tribes, probably also at war with ODs but I dont see much. Will be hoping that the process of having a family tribe will be tested in a big war.

Can't post any stats their ennoblements are mostly random.

For the tribe borders:

UN W40 F. - Please refer to UN W40 tribe borders
NMS - Please refer to NMS tribe borders
WASP F. - An alliance or a NAP since borders are well formed.
PUBLIC - looks like a future target for Flame F., currently alive and has a lined border with Flame, a NAP prolly?
Crow! - A future target for Flame F. as well, I would be surprised if this two have any relations. I only see Crow! as a tribe to get eaten later on.
TA - A future target as well, would be a very easy K to take over I presume.
-KR- - maybe no real relation with this tribe. Maybe the only loss of Flame to one -KR- member is only a cross noble or anything.

Rank 8: RUM!!
Members: 52
Continent Dominance: 31, 41 ( 2 )
Total OD: 29,088,704 ( Rank 8 )
Total ODA: 19,727,341 ( Rank 7 )
Total ODD: 9,361,363 ( Rank 7 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

With the rapid increase of growth in the past days, I believe a new set of players did arrive in this tribe, plus the fact they are quite aggressive both forums and inside the actual game. The first PnP's made the forums a bit funny, specially with the pirate thingy. I believe currently at war with FIR3. A tribe to watch in the future. It would be an upset if you loose.

Side 1:
Tribes: RUM!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIR3
Players:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 37,721
Side 2: 24,563
Difference: 13,158

image.php

For the tribe borders:

B~Wolf - At war??
=AR= - Do not know the relation but with their location, a future boxed in target for RUM!!
Who? - I would guess a NAP or an alliance.
iAlone - please refer to iAlone tribe borders.
the SR - would probably be a target for both RUM!! and SITH since they are quite spread out.
T:O:A - at war I suppose.

Rank 9: RAoV
Members: 49
Continent Dominance: 24, 25 ( 2 )
Total OD: 24,035,688 ( Rank 9 )
Total ODA: 15,900,616 ( Rank 10 )
Total ODD: 8,135,072 ( Rank 9 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

A slopping slope always make me indicate an inactivity problem. They are particularly quiet both forums and in game, I wish I'd know what are they actually doing. From the looks of it, they are just mopping out players inside their K. LOC is what they are playing at now, again it will be nice if this tribe gave their comment in the NMS - #P~A# war.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAoV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LOC
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 15
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 239,918
Side 2: 109,942
Difference: 129,976

image.php

For the tribe borders:

SICK - a NAP, or an Alliance. border control is pretty much fixed.
NUKED - either they have a NAP or doesn't care about each other, its because NUKED is planning to take north by the looks of their map.
~UN~ F. - Last month stats indicate they are hitting each other, but is not clearly a war I suppose.
-KR- - Still quite far from them since LOC is blocking, will be a while till they clearly meet their borders.
#P~A# - please read #P~A# tribe borders
NMS - please read NMS tribe borders

Rank 10: PG
Members: 57
Continent Dominance: 61, 62, 72 ( 3 )
Total OD: 23,810,877 ( Rank 10 )
Total ODA: 17,794,019 ( Rank 9 )
Total ODD: 6,016,858 ( Rank 15 )

Growth Chart:

image.php

A big loop always indicates new recruits, so I hope this new players bring good things for your tribe, I see a few good players, and again like UN W40, having low total ODD means you have not yet tested having a big war. I hope to see some actions from you guys, you are totally one of those underestimated tribes in this world, show us why people would not underestimate you.

btw sad to see DarkTrain now inactive and started to be internally nobled.. its like he is your general and one of the best players around.

I see you are mopping up small tribes and probably at war with vcrew family.

Side 1:
Tribes: PG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: vcrew vcrew2
Players:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 90,417
Side 2: 56,854
Difference: 33,563

image.php

For the tribe borders:

DDS72 - Clearly a mop up by PG.
| TW | - Share a little border, a future target for PG i suppose.
~R~ - Will also be a feast for PG since this tribe has nowhere to go.
|BC| F. - Probably a NAP, if PG decides to backstab this tribe it will be a clear gangbang.
TOG - I don't see a reason for them to have any relation.
iAlone - please check iAlone tribe borders
Who? - probably has a NAP. since borders are quite arranged. not sure.

Please give me time to continue making 11 - 20. I'll just take a short rest in typing lol.

Are yooh LOST?

Anyone nice enough to give me a siggy? or teach me how to make one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work as usual Ed :icon_cool: A pleasure to read​

DeletedUser

dis be a marvelous piece o' analysis me 'earty! ye got pretty much everythin covered

wishin ye fair winds!

DeletedUser

That wasn't Ed's analysis he just reposted it, it is Rai Kun's just in case you missed that at the top of his post.

the rise of the golden

LMAO, FOOLS!!

well exactly what i was thinking, everything was the same and the ranks are not updated too! hahaha

Nice work as usual Ed :icon_cool: A pleasure to read
after knowing thats a repost, this makes me laugh!

DeletedUser

Rai set the bar pretty damned high with that one...hence the re-post here on the new thread. Hope to see more of this out of Rai as well as others.

DeletedUser

after knowing thats a repost, this makes me laugh!

Glad I cheered you up, winter in the UK you probably need it :icon_wink:

I missed the repost quote, my apologies :icon_redface:

DeletedUser17449

Anyone up for a shot at the #11-#20 tribes? Who can match Rai Kun's rating skills?

I could but I'm a lazy bum.

DeletedUser

Lol, Sorry was too busy to make the 11-20, I hope after I come back tomorrow I should be able to start the year starter rate. :)

And I was about to be the one to remake the thread, somebody got to me first.

BTW, thanks for all the praises, *blush* *blush*

Rai, DMI

DeletedUser

Update:
Side 1:
Tribes: PG
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: vcrew
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 38
Side 2: 14
Difference: 24
image.php

Side 1: 224,195
Side 2: 76,111
Difference: 148,084
image.php

DeletedUser

Who are vcrew and why are those stats in top 20 opinions thread? That does kind of validate my statement from the other thread that PG haven't actually had a real fight yet though xD.

DeletedUser

I think Larz was attempting to update Rai's rating of PG. It's not really relevant, but good job in demolishing vcrew anyways. Looking at the map I see vcrews pretty much finished as their members are quitting left and right.... I hope you dont recruit any of the remains.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What's that book called, "waiting for Rai's approval"? There's more than one opinion on top 20 tribes on w40 and despite Rai having put up the most detailed analysis it does seem like a bit of a waste of time everyone just sitting around waiting for him to do it again.

Let's get the ball rolling...

1. NMS - Still number one by a considerable margin, destroying PA and making advances into ialone's territory with some aggressive recruiting. As last time their positioning would be very weak without LOST alliance, with the LOST alliance still in place the only way this tribe looks to be going down is coming under attack from multiple tribes at the same time :eek:.

2. LOST - Some new recruits means this tribe now occupies four continents although they appear to have their hands full in a bit of a stalemate with KATA and some other tribe I forgot the name of. Still looking powerful though and a large border with UN W40 could be interesting at some point.

3. UN W40 - Occupying four continents now although relatively low OD suggests they've not been in much of a real fight yet. Time will tell on this as they share some very large borders with very large tribes now and short of ignoring the entire north-west as an expansion area they're going to have to go through someone xD.

4. Flame - Likewise looking strong on the map with four continents under their belt but low OD and a huge border with WASP and bumping up with UN W40 and NMS suggests this tribe will be tested in the future, rather than having faced any real threats yet.

5. Kata - I called them as a good tribe last time I wrote opinions and stats vs LOST are proving this to be the case, the war has come a little earlier than would be ideal but it's not always possible to pick your fights. Best of luck to them!

6. iAlone - Fallen down the rankings a little with the departure of some very large players to NMS, that area looks to be getting interesting really soon as there's not many players for those NMS recruits to noble other than ialone.

7. WASP - Incredibly high village density, not really heard much from this tribe but the huge border with Flame looks interesting as does the slight overspill into NMS territory. No doubt they'll get on someone's radar soon enough. Academy tribe though... >.<.

8. RUM!! - A significant portion of the w40 externals spam comes from this tribe xD. Geographically still a little thinly spread in places but fast development relative to start date and control of two continents. Have spent most of w40 in wars with family tribes so the real test will be development speed now there's a more open playing field, as there's a lot to do if they want to maintain a top 10 position.

9. PG - Look to be finishing off vcrew quite comfortably, geographically still a little thin on the ground and bordering some pretty large tribes so will see what the future holds for them.

10. RAoV - Look okay on paper but nooby profile and a pretty weak lineup further down their member list suggests their position is from diplomacy rather than actual strength. They may prove me wrong but they're NMS's next border after they eat PA, so I kind of doubt it xD.

11. SICK - One of the original family killers of the world now has a family branch and it's former SITH, how the mighty have fallen :\.

12. #P~A# - Still got some good players but this tribe is dropping fast after the NMS war xD.

13 WRATH - Border with KATA on their main continent, there's a fairly large tribe below them too eat but they don't look to have been in any real fights yet. Another one we will see more of later.

14. TOG - Geographically disasterous, I don't expect to see them in the top 20 in two months time.

15. NUKED - No idea, they have the anti-bunny on their profile which doesn't scream competance in battle to me.

16. SICK 2 - Urgh.

17. ~TW~ - Other than a single handed war on one RUM member their OD suggests nothing much is going on over there. Expansion areas either between PG or another large continent tribe so I imagine in the next few months we'll see if they deserve a top 20 spot.

18. .»DI«. - Bordering with TW although they have the disadvantage of KATA on the other side, I can't see them lasting.

19. FlameA - Yet another academy tribe in the top 20, urgh :\.

20. Who? - Good continental dominance, where next I guess is the real question?

EDIT: Raven asked if I could do RUM as well so here goes >.<

DeletedUser

14. TOG - Geographically disasterous, I don't expect to see them in the top 20 in two months time.

From fairly early on in the K development it was fairly obvious that K63 was likely to be a "Belgium" (ie a passage for larger neighbouring tribes to reach each other) with iAlone to the north & NMS to the west & NW (& earlier SID & the original Kata).

But TOG have done a good job to reach the position they now find themselves in, from the humble beginnings of a couple of "old" guys despairing of the lack of decent tribes in the area (mass recruiters without enough foresight or experience) to K dominance with some good players learning quickly & an opportunity in the battleground of K73.

Whichever tribe decides to take them on had best be prepared for a tough battle, as they have players who really don't care if they lose as long as the fight is fun & demanding, & Booty Bandit is an excellent defensive coordinator with a "nothing to lose" attitude that serves as a great example to his tribe & provides much of their ethos.

DeletedUser

good points ye got thar kraven, thanx fer yer objective view on us
pirate.smiley.captain.wink.gif

do hope we do nay see many tribes mergin in future... w40 gettin interestin with all th' wars so far, and me smells a much mo' dense stench o' gunpowder and rotten corpses ahead!

DeletedUser

17. ~TW~ - Other than a single handed war on one RUM member their OD suggests nothing much is going on over there. Expansion areas either between PG or another large continent tribe so I imagine in the next few months we'll see if they deserve a top 20 spot.

I believe this statement is wrong.

~TW~ is located inside LOST circle of territory, how the hell did they ever get to problem with RUM?

A good review as well, lol, mine will take time because I have not yet returned to my original computer, I am at my uncles house celebrated new years day with lots and lots of fireworks, I haven't been able to log at my usuals until I get back, I dont know when, either today, tomorrow or two days maximum time.