19)(+_+):

20)cC:

Families consist of:
O F A F= O F A, A F O, Magyar
Bonded F= Bonded, UNSF, Bond Q
Brains F=Brains, Brainz
Wolf F=Wolf1, wolf2, wolf3

DeletedUser

1) O F A F. : Doing well against ARSE, I still want to see them in a major war with a worthy opponent.

2) Bonded F.: Not faring so well against PANDAS, I have a feeling bonded may have seen the end of their days, Nathan did his best :(

3) ASYLUM: Holding the number one spot if it werent for the families, pretty stable, but they seem to be shuffling in a lot of new players...This may prove to be what destroys them. Gotta be careful of who you let take new accounts :p

4) BRAINS F.: Still at war with NIR...finish it already!

5) PANDAS: Proven to be capable, but again..i want to see their abilities in all out war

6) ~UWA~: I dont know much about them..But king muffin is in charge, so its gotta be a good tribe!

7)CANDY: Glad to see them still around. One of the oldest remaining top tribes. Keep on workin up :)

8)XLR: Same as above, though they have not been plagued with some of the problems CANDY has. Oh, and we lubz sly

9)WOLF F.: Cornered by PANDAS, but fighting alongside them. Not a wise move, as what is holding PANDAS from hitting them next?

10)ARSE: Without merlin, they seem to be leaderless...only a few actives remaining.

11)NIR: Must not be too bad, they are holding off BRAINS.

12)-=CB=-: Growing like a weed, consistently in the top noblers list, An up and coming tribe, keep up the good work biggie

13)WDW: I know nothing of this tribe

14)~EP~: Ditto

15)Ba al: Formerly Noobz, which was formerly A.D, which was formerly *NS*...enough said?

16)TC:New tribe? or did it just make its way to the top 20 randomly?

17)WAR: Being eaten by its ally ASYLUM and by its enemies XLR and CANDY

18)NTS: Pawn of NIR? ALl i know is they were once family, and no longer are..though are still fighting the same war...

19)(+_+): Splinter tribe of ARSE...players who were inactive in the war against O F A, decided to create another tribe which is inactive in the war as well :icon_rolleyes:

20)cC:Starting to make a comeback on noobz/ba al

DeletedUser61336

1) O F A F.: Seem to be doing really well, just sitting back an enjoying their power over ARSE at the moment it seems...

2) Bonded F.: Doing fairly well against the PANDA alliance, will be interesting how things follow up on it...

3) ASYLUM: Meh...

4) BRAINS F.: Seem to be making a good fight against NIR right now...Will be very interesting how things turn out down there...

5) PANDAS: Same as Bonded F., just opposite on whom they are fighting... ;)

6) ~UWA~: Seem to be sitting around right now...Wonder if they're getting ready for something 0.o

7)CANDY: Seem to be holding up nicely still...Keep it up Atlantia! :3

8)XLR: Same as CANDY, just dif. players... :p

9)WOLF F.: Seem to be holding their ground against Bonded F., though that might be because of the PANDAS covering them...

10)ARSE: Going down...down...down...down, and even further down lately...

11)NIR: Seem to be somewhat struggling against the BRAINS F. now...Just took in some NTS members to build up a bit...Lets see if they can keep going now...

12)-=CB=-: They have cookies...What more can I say...:lol:

13)WDW: No idea...

14)~EP~: Once again, no idea...

15)Ba al: Just gonna quote yarnie on this one...(I don't want to be talking about my own tribe, so I will let someone else do it for me!:icon_biggrin:)

Formerly Noobz, which was formerly A.D, which was formerly *NS*...enough said?

16)TC: No ideaa...

17)WAR: What was STONED, not much more left to them now...

18)NTS: Meh...

19)(+_+): Break-off of ARSE...O F A F. will engulf...

20)cC: Doing good against us!:lol:

DeletedUser50073

Another one of these things eh?? Okay

1) O F A F. : Looks like they're going to be around for a while. Kicking arse right now.

2) Bonded F.: GO PANDAS!

3) ASYLUM: Still number 1, been that way for as long as I remember.

4) BRAINS F.: Took them about a month to learn that a 30 second train isn't going to work with me no matter how many incs they put on me and just flat out stopped attacking me all together xD But they are still having luck against some of our guys, i'll give them that.

5) PANDAS: cuddley bears, beat those bonded brothers

6) ~UWA~: Good group of people, and good players on top of that. I am waiting to see UWA and WDW duke it out.

7)CANDY: After they took in har45 they lost my respect, since har was a joke. But they are still around after all this time at war with asylum, So I give them props for that.

8)XLR: Apparently they are all sat by slytown :p, but they're still around after all this time they're been at war with asylum along with candy. I think this war will go on forever :p

9)WOLF F.: On the other side of the world so I don't know anyone from there, but they're on pandas side so they are cool in my book

10)ARSE: Getting beat by OFA and AFO, but who knows, sometimes the players on a tribes border just weren't meant to be border players and that can end up making a tribe lose for a bit, so maybe the war will turn around eventually :S

11)NIR: I don't know anything about these guys and gals, but I heard they fondle each other and whatnot.

12)-=CB=-: Don't know, never had a run in with them.

13)WDW: Merged with YNWA after YNWA went inactive from our war with them. Havn't heard much from this sleeping tribe :S Oh come on, someone between UWA and WDW cast the first stone already! I want more wars in w19 :p

14)~EP~: A friend of UWA is a friend of mine.

15)Ba al: Just popped up on the ranking one day. Apparently use to be A.D.

16)TC: same as Ba al(minus the AD part.)

17)WAR: Keeps dropping lower and lower =(

18)NTS: Been a loyal friend to us ever since the day they were made. They have a lot of fight in them.

19)(+_+): cool name I guess :S

20)cC: I don't know.

DeletedUser

Meh, Might aswell.
1) O F A F. : Imo, The only family tribe that kind of looks like their gonna be around for awhile.

2) Bonded F.: Pandas warring atm, So won't say much.

3) ASYLUM: Vintage?

4) BRAINS F.: Possibly the worst family tribe around? Dunno, Going alright against NIR though. Credit is due there.

5) PANDAS: Sexy Beasts

6) ~UWA~: They have the muff muff :) Havn't really seen much yet, Hoping to some good things.

7)CANDY: Thought they were gonna die in the ass awhile ago, but since Cpt Marrayt has saved the day, They've been going fine.

8)XLR: Inactives :p The "war" machine of w19 people throw around. Lotta respect for these guys.

9)WOLF F.: Good 'ol wolfs :)

10)ARSE: Tribe split apart due to internal problems? Dunno. Hope they destroy OFA f. anyway ;)

11)NIR: Ex Vintage? Their war with Brains F. seems to be kinda one way at the moment, hope they turn it around.

12)-=CB=-: Stopped their war with OFA F. Siding with them now? Looks like it. Still, Fairly good tribe.

13)WDW: They got mauled by asylum didn't they?

14)~EP~: Vintage?

15)Ba al: I don't think i've ever seen that name before :| So umm Vintage?

16)TC: .....

17)WAR: Rupie ftw?

18)NTS: Ally of NIR, Fighting the Brains F. Hope they win.

19)(+_+): The split of ARSE. So the same really here as i stated ARSE

20)cC: >:3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn... i am really tired saying that UNSF is not in Bonded F.
Whoever dislike UNSF, pls do not put the idea in Bonded F.
Thanks.

CANDY + XLR are not XLR F. or CANDY F. but they fight side by side, so are we.

DeletedUser

1) O F A F. : Once ARSE is done(soon) they will go after CANDY. They are family, so should either go SOLO;) or die. Need to eat/merge Ba al & Cc. Their NAP with -=CB=- was a good move for them.

2) Bonded F.: Need to prioritise barb nobeling BELOW panda nobeling, and get NathanPotter back on these forums, his posts always amused me.

3) ASYLUM: Big tribe, recently kicked one of their highest pointed players Vladderaider, who they are now nobeling out.

4) BRAINS F.: Allied with OFA, so they can only go through NIR or ASYLUM, its NIR now, i believe it may change in the future. Would they war their old leaders? (Jason1970, MIvanoski and ForTheOrca?) p.s. jkala is amazing

5) PANDAS: Beating BONDED so far, Dekzy's ego is too big(especially for a leeds fan). When/if BONDED surrender, they will declare on their ally, WOLF F.

6) ~UWA~: After recruiting ex-HAVOC members, should of continued that war with ASYLUM. Tensions Between them and WDW seems to be heating up, just declare already.

7)CANDY: Once their ally ASRE is dead OFA will attack them. Will CANDY be able to survive a second gang-bang?

8)XLR: An inactive war tribe? The one and only. The usual, amazing, great at timings (Laura and Sly)

9)WOLF F.: Should of declared on PANDAS, not BONDED. That descion cost them their only way of expansion.

10)ARSE: If merlin comes back they will perk back up, if not i think they will be recryited by All* and CANDY

11)NIR: Need to catch back up to BRAINS in their war, currently down. GhettoGirl, Queen of Speed? Tell her to stop nobeling barbs here then.

12)-=CB=-: Done good against OFA but made the wrong decison of decieding not to help their allies in their time of need. How long had you and ARSE been allies? You left them when they were down and needed the help, Disgraceful. Where are you gonna go now though? Only way is down through OFA and you two now have a NAP.

13)WDW: Got spanked everywhere by ASYLUM a couple of months ago when they were a family, anything changed? I Doubt not, hurry up and war ~UWA~

14)~EP~: A small tribe thats been around for a long time, only way of expansion is though ~UWA~ or UNSF.

15)Ba al: What Yarnie said... What ever happened to Givemethep? He was a faster barb nobeler than suby :lol:

16)TC: War WDW and test them. Other than that i see no way of you surviving.

17)WAR: Hurry up and quit/join ASYLUM rupie :icon_surprised:

18)NTS: NIR family tribe, although it is denied.

19)(+_+): Ex-ARSE, left at a bad time, cant see them acomplishing anything other that rejoining ARSE or Warring/Merging with PANDAS/-=CB=-

20)cC: At war with Ba al and seem to be pulling back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3) ASYLUM: Big tribe, recently kicked one of their highest pointed players Vladderaider, who they are now nobeling out. Serves him right for doing nothing except nobeling out do-one and barbs.

I would be careful with your assumptions there matey.

DeletedUser

1) O F A F. : Doing ok against Arse.. best family in world 19

2) Bonded F.: Failing against PANDAS, but did great in other wars

3) ASYLUM: Good and deadly tribe.. so watch your back :)

4) BRAINS F.: Doing ok against NIR, but I dont like families, so I would like to see htem fail.

5) PANDAS: Doing ok. Go on like this ;)

6) ~UWA~: My own tribe.. can't really compare it.. :)

7)CANDY: Been here for a long time but is going to fail against ASYLUM I think together with XLR

8)XLR: Check last part of CANDY

9)WOLF F.: Dont really know them..

10)ARSE: Otherside of the world.. dont know much about them

11)NIR: Good tribe.. some good players.

12)-=CB=-: Otherside of the world

13)WDW: Merged 5 times since last war?? lol.. FAILL

14)~EP~: Difficult to expand but sure they will find a sollution.

15)Ba al: Who??

16)TC: Small tribe with some experienced players that are really good.

17)WAR: Bye STONED

18)NTS: Small tribe with normal players..

19)(+_+): ??

20)cC: ??

DeletedUser

I would be careful with your assumptions there matey.

Is he not kicked? is he not being nobled out? was his last conquor of a non-gifted/barb village not the 1st of april this year? he may have suported or nuked, but if he truly was helping, why would your tribe kick him and deciede to noble him out?

3) ASYLUM: Good and deadly tribe.. so watch your back :)

7)CANDY: Been here for a long time but is going to fail against ASYLUM I think together with XLR

8)XLR: Check last part of CANDY

:O something big must be coming up then, the last conequer between the 3 was 19th Nov 2009 - 15:39:20

DeletedUser

Is he not kicked? is he not being nobled out? was his last conquor of a non-gifted/barb village not the 1st of april this year? he may have suported or nuked, but if he truly was helping, why would your tribe kick him and deciede to noble him out?

I suggest you listen to Coach before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself than you've already have.

DeletedUser

I suggest you listen to Coach before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself than you've already have.

if ive made such a fool of myself, then why didnt eithor of you tell me i was wrong? he was active, a member of your tribe for over a year and you kicked him and have strated to noble him.

all i am doing is stating facts. instead of telling me to watch my assumptions why dont either of you or another asylum member prove me wrong?

DeletedUser

if ive made such a fool of myself, then why didnt eithor of you tell me i was wrong? he was active, a member of your tribe for over a year and you kicked him and have strated to noble him.

all i am doing is stating facts. instead of telling me to watch my assumptions why dont either of you or another asylum member prove me wrong?

It was just a friendly advice. Keep making up your assumptions. I couldn't really care less :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

0) All*: PWNAGE tribe. <3 DrS

1) O F A F. : Done some pretty unexpected stuff in the past and are underestimated, i didn't believe they would do much damage to ARSE but it appears they could, though ARSE had other issues at the time which i feel shadow the victory and may have changed the outcome.

2) Bonded F.: Scum. Nar just joking, they been putting up a good fight against WOLF and PANDAS and they would argue ARSE as well. Haven't yet given up. They have some very good top players who seems to be doing most of the work, bonded is lucky to have those guys. UNSF as a whole seems to be more active than bonded and more resistant, though their location to PANDAS is harder to hit. BONDQ is just an inactive tribe to bulk them up on dominance map and look scarey :icon_twisted:

3) ASYLUM: Somehow they managed to get so big and a seriously funny tribe to watch on PF

4) BRAINS F.: Don't have many feelings of them, they have some good players but they do some weird things at times, they've recruited several across world players; that said they appear to be hitting NIR hard and it looked as if they did a nice op the other day.

5) PANDAS: Mental tribe... real good leadership and a strong community within. I have no doubts that they'll beat bonded and can imagine them dominating the entire NE.

6) ~UWA~: Muffin? thats really all i know.

7)CANDY: Home of the Mods. Find it amazing how they took such a beating from both MOS and WILD. but pulled through, yes they had help from XLR but as far as i know nobody switched tribes for support.

8)XLR: Mod overflow. Becoming alot like Candy with their TW staff statuses. XLR really is an insane tribe, gotta love how they roll, just a shame groperz is busy with stuff, i guess the only good thing about groperz being away is that the war is more fun for it's audience and hasn't been won yet.

9)WOLF F.: Good group of tribes, they really try to help and are making a helpful impact in the war. Unsuprisingly lost a ton of villages in BOND turf, some lucky WOLF player even got suby to noble players again but didn't have much chance with 13m points pouring down on him. There good stuff in these guys but others are still learning.

10)ARSE: Some good guys, just as the we were getting some good topics going on the PANDA/ARSE shared forum they hit a wall. Issues lead to a divide in the tribe and players have splintered. With luck they'll turn things around.

11)NIR: Big respect to these guys, they've never backed down from a challenge and have been fighting with dignity against some bad odds. Yes they have had some outside help at times but they deserve it and are atleast willing to listen.

12)-=CB=-: Should be renamed as LIMBO, they seem to be trying to go as low as possible. First by recruiting targets that PANDA were nobling then abandoning ARSE just because they went through a rough patch, clearly O F A will stop wanting new territory??? WTF guys your so next!

13)WDW: I'm not even sure why this tribe exists, i got asked if PANDAS wanted to NAP them, wtf?

14)~EP~: Not really got much to say.

15)Ba al: ~~~~~

16)TC: I can't even think who you guys are or where your from, don't mean to offend. There could be some good stuff going for these guys, i just haven't really been with it on TW recently.

17)WAR: Go Rupie? They did good for a long time but inactivity hit them hard, gotta give the players who lasted it out alot of credit.

18)NTS: ~~~~~

19)(+_+): Like some of the guys in here but unless they gain more players it won't amount to much, good luck guys, wish you the best.

20)cC: eh?

DeletedUser7126

Another one of these things eh?? Okay

1) O F A F. : Looks like they're going to be around for a while. Kicking arse right now.

2) Bonded F.: GO PANDAS!

3) ASYLUM: Still number 1, been that way for as long as I remember.

4) BRAINS F.: Took them about a month to learn that a 30 second train isn't going to work with me no matter how many incs they put on me and just flat out stopped attacking me all together xD But they are still having luck against some of our guys, i'll give them that.

5) PANDAS: cuddley bears, beat those bonded brothers

6) ~UWA~: Good group of people, and good players on top of that. I am waiting to see UWA and WDW duke it out.

7)CANDY: After they took in har45 they lost my respect, since har was a joke. But they are still around after all this time at war with asylum, So I give them props for that.

8)XLR: Apparently they are all sat by slytown :p, but they're still around after all this time they're been at war with asylum along with candy. I think this war will go on forever :p

9)WOLF F.: On the other side of the world so I don't know anyone from there, but they're on pandas side so they are cool in my book

10)ARSE: Getting beat by OFA and AFO, but who knows, sometimes the players on a tribes border just weren't meant to be border players and that can end up making a tribe lose for a bit, so maybe the war will turn around eventually :S

11)NIR: I don't know anything about these guys and gals, but I heard they fondle each other and whatnot.

12)-=CB=-: Don't know, never had a run in with them.

13)WDW: Merged with YNWA after YNWA went inactive from our war with them. Havn't heard much from this sleeping tribe :S Oh come on, someone between UWA and WDW cast the first stone already! I want more wars in w19 :p

14)~EP~: A friend of UWA is a friend of mine.

15)Ba al: Just popped up on the ranking one day. Apparently use to be A.D.

16)TC: same as Ba al(minus the AD part.)

17)WAR: Keeps dropping lower and lower =(

18)NTS: Been a loyal friend to us ever since the day they were made. They have a lot of fight in them.

19)(+_+): cool name I guess :S

20)cC: I don't know.

Sic..cmon now..how much effort really went into you? guys who make these type of post aggravate me to no end.

LOVERLOVER

1) O F A F. : Seems to really be doing well. Good leadership, strong tribe. Have never been a family fan though.

2) Bonded F.: I see little war participation between their players. Many are point whores and squatters.

3) ASYLUM: Maybe partial but I will say the craziest group of people ever. Eclectic, funny and never boring. I see a good future.

4) BRAINS F.: Seem quite active. Never had much in common so unsure of abilities.

5) PANDAS: Know little about

6) ~UWA~: Hmmm, I heard some gossip!! Hmmmmm, spankie spankie

7)CANDY: Older tribe that deserves respect.

8)XLR: Some of my fav players on world 19. Some very skilled players.

9)WOLF F.: Dunno

10)ARSE: A struggling tribe.

11)NIR: Seems to be in trouble at the moment.

12)-=CB=-: Enjoy talking to their leader. He has great ideas and is always enjoyable to speak with. For a rim tribe, not bad.

13)WDW: hmmm, hmmm, hmmmm

14)~EP~: Dunno

15)Ba al: Dunno

16)TC:-Dunno

17)WAR: GO Rupie and Happy Bday yesterday!

18)NTS: Dunno

19)(+_+): Dunno

20)cC: Dunno

DeletedUser

1) O F A F. : seemed to do very well against a short-lived war against ARSE, so my opinion is neutral.

2) Bonded F.: where's nathan been at? :icon_sad: think its funny they are a family on the maps, but refuse to be called a family anywhere else..., currently lagging in their war against Pandas, get some OPs together nathan! :O

3) ASYLUM: still number one on list list in my eyes. got some good friends in there, hope they keep doing well. their war against XLR and CANDY will probably go on forever but seems to have halted lately for some reason. i dont like dratts though, he matches me for annoyance factor :p

4) BRAINS F.: new they would merge with growl, it was only a matter of time. seem to be doing good against some players in NIR atm.

5) PANDAS: beating BONDED F. so some props due there. have some friends in there too, but sad that rob left (?)

6) ~UWA~: sleeping giant. currently nom-noming anybody in our K's with the exception of a few privileged tribes (you know who you are). i think its funny that all anybody knows about ~UWA~ is that i am in it :p am i that noticeable? :icon_redface:

7)CANDY: stickin around! seem a lot more active now!

8)XLR:some of their members left to reform All* ? still duking it out with the crazies? surprised sly hasnt gotten banned from inter-using so many accounts! :O

9)WOLF F.: cornered up in the NE, dont know much about them except that they dont seem very apt at attacking

10)ARSE: surprised me by crumbling so quickly to OFA F... dying tribe, and has been for a while. i think that they should have merged into -=CB=- or candy earlier.

11)NIR: come on guys! taking a beating from Brains, but some of their players are hardly being touched yet. i think some people might pull a vintage and other tribes will reconize their good players and get them on account in different tribes, as their chance at beating brains grows smaller by the day.

12)-=CB=-: good active rim tribe. been on the top noblers for a bit now, keep it up

13)WDW: shout out to salistar :p

14)~EP~: 'ello mates! :D tiaaaaaa :icon_redface:

15)Ba al: seems to be doing a number on Cc family now?

16)TC: small tribe, but quality does not have to mean quantity! very good players.

17)WAR: dead tribe no matter what others say. most of their players have gone into asylum, with their original accounts or not. Rupie is a beast though. :axemen:

18)NTS: no comment

19)(+_+): splinter tribe off ARSE. still grappling with OFA F.?

20)cC: dwindling. dont expect them to be in top 20 for much longer

DeletedUser

woooooooow another top 20 thread? this topic had more updates then windows :icon_rolleyes:

Now really is it neccesary to write all the same stuff again and agan? DEJA VU!!!

same tribes,same players and it aint like they improved or something...

Only 3 tribes that are worth of mentionig are asylum,candy,xlr and nobody else.and we all know pretty much all bout each tribe so...

also families? LOL
Now dont get me wrong... I dont care if a tribe has 5,6 or 20 branches if they are 1337.
if lets say those 3 tribes mentioned above formed a family,I think nobody would say that family FAILS,au contraire,everybody would prolly quit this world.:icon_razz:
the problem is that families here (or any other tribe here) simply have bad players & leaders.
So please lock or delete cuzz this thread is rubbish.

Peace.

DeletedUser

1) O F A F. : First family tribe that doesn't seem to be useless

2) Bonded F.: They keep failing, yet they are still here. So dunno.

3) ASYLUM: Sexiest people on w19. No no TW.net. NO NO TW GLOBAL!!!

4) BRAINS F.: Got some pretty good players, but they could be better at team work.

5) PANDAS: Don't see them lasting for too long.

6) ~UWA~: hi!

7)CANDY: A little better than Average tribe. some very good players, but only a few which is not enough. Respect tho, they've been here for a long time.

8)XLR: One hell of a war tribe. Sly + Laura = Unstoppable

9)WOLF F.: Hard to say they are stuck between Pandas and Bonded. I think they will take a few panda members in the future

10)ARSE: Gonna be gone soon.

11)NIR: Getting their asses handed to them.

12)-=CB=-: Good leadership

13)WDW: Wow they survived US. Tho I just think they got lucky :p

14)~EP~: what?

15)Ba al: Who?

16)TC: Huh?

17)WAR: I got to say... Theses guys have one HOTT duke. Hes also the only member, so he pretty much leads himself. I once heard from a guy, who knows a guy who, said that he heard a rumor from his brothers friend, that this duke/member sends circular mails to himself! :icon_eek:
He also uses his charm on the enemy. The the ladies of XLR and Candy dont have the heart to attack him. His my idol :icon_redface:

18)NTS: what?

19)(+_+): Who?

20)cC: Huh?

* What?, who?, huh?, = you guys should do something crazy to get noticed

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
same tribes,same players and it aint like they improved or something...

Only 3 tribes that are worth of mentionig are asylum,candy,xlr and nobody else.and we all know pretty much all bout each tribe so...

I disagree, I like to see other peoples updated opinions on the tribes. I think that there are some other tribes worthy of mentioning also, like PANDAS, OFA, and -=CB=- are some to name. I think they may be here for a while. :)

You have got no idea on what goes on in this tribe, so therefore you are making assumptions. :icon_wink:

Last edited: