Top 20 Opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser79613
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I too must agree here with richardco we have nothing nadda zilch to do with SV to be honest I had never even heard of them before.. There is a good chance that they or a certain player in there tribe may have been planning something for some time, and decided to act now before you squids are swept out to sea by the Storm that surely is rolling though.

To be honest I wish i was near this fighting as it seems like to much fun to pass up..

edit: But alas I have other projects and such to have to work on so I shall have to leave you lot to the other guys as I know they can handle things just fine

DeletedUser

Just to clarify SV situation, they are currently my bashers (no relation with storm or clear, with me only), and I ordered them to attack your tribe from behind, that's all :D btw they only took 3 vills in total, I asked them to do it to proof me their skills

DeletedUser

Top Twenty

So i will rank them with prospect, proven, on their way out (OTWO), among other things

1. RAM-1st for a reason in points and OD. Only bad thing to say about them is the sheer size of each player tends to make focused ops harder as each member is farther from other members compared to other tribes. proven

2. STORM-D4 is the new addition, making them the second tribe to pass 100 mill. Been around for a while, so they must be doing something right proven

3. X-MEN-the third powerhouse in the world, basically what they think to be a dream team.. Only time will tell. prospect

4. ~O~- Empire.. Hippie.. means the same thing, RAM rejects + washouts = "academy" How spread out over the map they are may be their downfall. OTWO

5. WOP- I'd have a higher opinion of them if they would make a move. They seem to be trying to bury their heads in the sand to avoid being seen by RAM.

6. K.T.A.-who? :p

7. RAWKOR- Largest member of the RAW family. Their 7th rank can be deceptive as its not just RAWKOR, but the rest of the fam. Coordination gets a hard C+, maybe B

8. boys-cant seem to get WOP to stop slowly eating them, and cant grow enough to offset their losses. Their leadership cell seems to be nice enough though

9. TITANS- So spread out, so strange.

10. Clear!-Not too well known, nowhere really to go but a little east..

11. RAW-the little quiet brother of RAWKOR

12. THF- better get it together if they want half a chance against active

13. ACTIVE-all bias aside, i love elitist tribes, and active seems to be doing well as one

14. ~NIX~-know nothing about them

15. LoW- legacy guys who didn't make the cut to ram and or associates. I feel for them, but they may not do so well in the near future. However, surprise endings are always fun, time will tell

16. -4M- -great bunch of guys, all very level headed and quiet. Even with their little clx1 fiasco, they dealt with him professionally and quietly. One of my personal favorite tribes

17. NO ONE- 2 elite players, but how far can two players go? We'll find out

18. Meh?!- By their geography alone, i am going to say OTWO

19. GEEKY- know nothing about them, big tribe food

20. TITAN!- haven't seen much from them, disappointing. Big tribe food