Top 20 Opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser79613
  • Start date

diegoelgrande

She left her place to a better player...:icon_rolleyes::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Don't make up crap. He did not quit because he was hated by many and especially RAM. That is absolute CRAP.
"please shut up and dont talk without any facts" your words.

I'm not even going to waste my time replying to your post Gummer.

Err...Wait, maybe I am...

Seems to me you have a man crush. You can't seem to resist every time his name comes up, your here saying the same thing over and over again.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people didn't see his posts in the negative way that you did.

Enough is enough already.

haha ye, he quit because of rl right :lol:

And yes, enought is enought lol, this is top 20 thread, not the why did myamoto quit thread :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to waste my time replying to your post Gummer.

Err...Wait, maybe I am...

Seems to me you have a man crush. You can't seem to resist every time his name comes up, your here saying the same thing over and over again.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people didn't see his posts in the negative way that you did.
Enough is enough already.

dude just please fight me IG you coward? were fed up of seeing you talk smack and as soon as your on back foot you change

see this as ANOTHER public challemnge as you will but dont mention crap about me unless you wana deal with it in game?

who cares what you think POW was a noob and a Troll, i pointd it out on day 1 and as soon as the world seen it and we sent nukes to his vills he quits pfft sounds like you ;)

il fight storm whne they was not ready, dam im now loosing so i better beg for mercy, infact dam i here im guna be attacked again so i better join them for protection pfft

stop picking easy fights and crippling when it gets to hard for you

D4alicious

All I see is blah blah blah.

"who cares what you think" Right back at you.

"stop picking easy fights and crippling when it gets to hard for you" Coming from the guy surrounded by his tribe.

DeletedUser

All I see is blah blah blah.

"who cares what you think" Right back at you.

"stop picking easy fights and crippling when it gets to hard for you" Coming from the guy surrounded by his tribe.

Both of you are grown men,and what?
You're acting like children, this coming from a teenager is BAD!
Im more obligated to support gummer in this fight as
1)I hated jax
2)I love gummer
3)Gummer is my tribe mate

So D4,I like you man,but if you're gonna start a battle with gummer,be prepared to start with me as well

DeletedUser

can we not all just get along?
sorry was trying to dragonhug there =P did it work are we all friends now? =P

DeletedUser

Yay :) Ram Storm war wait D4 think before you do something mate as Storm will kick you first sign of lost villages :D rank 1 or not lol

Richardco

And you would know this because of what... You know nothing of us Kadir at all so i think you should shhh.

DeletedUser

You kicked a player when D4 was nobling him :) then re-invited so the stats were on your side, i already had this argument with wuyan and i know its true you would without a doubt kick him :D

DeletedUser

Go to TW'stats and find out :) its really sad that the #2 tribe needs to academy tribes to attack SQUAD are we this much of a threat to you lot :/ (Clear! - SV)

Richardco

i think you need to look at the war stats for it... clear! have played no part in it. i think about 5-6 of us have been dealing with you. Sv are nothing to do with us =D your tribe are just noobs.

DeletedUser

Really nothing to do with you lot ? also clear took no part ? (Tut Tut) i already knew you was a bigger lier then wuyan when you asked me to tell you who the spy was and you would not tell no one, am not dumb enough to fall for your petty lies ric, SV have sent nukes along with yours :/ same as clear so i do not know why you lie we have reports to prove so

Richardco

How many villages have you lost to clear! really?? You know its just a few of us ;)

And Sv are far to small to be anything to do with us noob probably just seen that your getting abused by us and thought they'd join in... All i can say is good for them :)