Top 20 Player opinions

DeletedUser

Defender: Exc4libur
Village: 001 LoL (496|377) K34

Quantity: 28 14 593 88 1 0 99 3 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 64.383 68.260 71.789

looks like someone is going inactive? amazing farm for whoever is near.

The same Exc4libur in w42. As I expected.

DeletedUser

The same Exc4libur in w42. As I expected.

as i said, no defence...... same as w25, Great player though, and if you attack him, he will dodge and hit you seconds after your troops return

olympus

Thats why you have tribes:)

Anyone going full offence and relying on their tribe for support needs kicking imo. What is said offencive player contributing to the tribe, as it would be pointless to use the offence to clear long range targets for others.

NB: This is not directed at Exc4libur but as a response to Busamad

DeletedUser

Lol @ everyone saying Pliers is a noob. Mr. Pliers is easily one of the best players on this world. :icon_confused:

nobody called him a noob except rank 1 is standard who called everyone a noob pretty much.

Also, looking at his tribe and everywhere else I don't think anyone would out the blue call him a great player unless knowing who he or she is.

DeletedUser

nobody called him a noob except rank 1 is standard who called everyone a noob pretty much.

Also, looking at his tribe and everywhere else I don't think anyone would out the blue call him a great player unless knowing who he or she is.
Whats wrong with the people in his tribe?? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with the people in his tribe?? :icon_redface:

nothing, but as far as I can tell there are no big names in there or well-known good players(there most likely are, under aliases though but anyways)

DeletedUser

Looks like a lot of them started slow, but I do recognize Adamh6262 as a bigger name. I also seem to recognize Gouge and FlyingSpaghettiMonster, though I can't quite remember what world I remember them from, or what for.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
olympus@ Did I say he should be full on nuke?

I love the way you just jump in without thinking. Its refreshing to see such players. Hope you dive in with attacks just the same in game:)

olympus

olympus@ Did I say he should be full on nuke?

I love the way you just jump in without thinking. Its refreshing to see such players. Hope you dive in with attacks just the same in game:)

Taking into regards your reply to SuperWolfie's comment, which said:

SuperWolfie said:
as i said, no defence...... same as w25, Great player though, and if you attack him, he will dodge and hit you seconds after your troops return

the key part being 'no defence', means your reply was taking into account what Wolfie said, thus meaning you was talking about a player with no defence. Now unless that player simply has no troops, he is going to be full offence.

If this isnt what you meant to say, the quote was entirely pointless :icon_confused:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mmm a Crisis member will cross them off my Christmas list.

Why was it pointless? The key part if you attack him he will back time you & then hit a stack via your tribe.
When you attack him you attack as a tribe no chance of a backtime for all let the cats rain down.

DeletedUser

Looks like a lot of them started slow, but I do recognize Adamh6262 as a bigger name. I also seem to recognize Gouge and FlyingSpaghettiMonster, though I can't quite remember what world I remember them from, or what for.

adam + gouge = world 34

adam - strong player, just lost interest from what i remember
gouge - thinks he's a great player, but he's only top 50 material tbh

DeletedUser

Slow? Yeah, we started 3 - 4 days late.

Most of us in Waldo? are under alias.

DeletedUser

Lol @ everyone saying Pliers is a noob. Mr. Pliers is easily one of the best players on this world. :icon_confused:

He most certainly is. Haven't really gotten to know him prior to this world, but hes one of the better players I've seen.

Waldo? sucks hardcore, though. I don't know why Mr. Pliers is in that soon-to-fail tribe.

DeletedUser

...and exactly just those comments from "elites" are infuriating.

Generally in the beginning people face family tribes or mass recruiting ones. If you find one that is ran in a mediocre manner (meaning good for that type of tribe), they will cat the living hell out of you if you try to noble one of their members - this goes especially if you are someone with an established reputation. And to noble a decent target, you practically have to attack someone from an at least mediocre tribe.

If you find a way to backtime 10 attacks of 500 axes and 100 LC + 50 cats, sent to hit you in a space of 10 hours or so please tell me. The usual way all those elite players defend from such a tactic is going "Hey guys i got catted and don't feel like playing any more, building the smithy is a pain, see you on W44!"

Just my 5 cents