Top 20 Player Rankings

DeletedUser

lol, Tribal Goat. Here we go again, advertising your w30. Damnit! You look goat to me right now. xD

DeletedUser

We want to know, seriously :p

Anywho, top 20 will change too much to make commenting worth while.

I know there are some amazing players on this world that will stay around the 20-100 mark and then shoot into the top 10 when Lc are about.

Once Lc are researched id start another thread like this at least it will have some relevance to how the world will proceed then.

Admittedly its nice watching the current top 20 drop and fail (not every one of them i know) but its the same on every world, its like playing the "First to 1000" in every tribe youve been in, the first time you see it its pretty unique (uniquely crap) but after that its just annoying as hell.

Yeah true I agree with you. When bp is over I will make a Tribal top 20 thread. Hopefully fluctuations would have stopped by then.

About how I got this username- I played in W4 under another name but then I stopped playing abruptly cause we moved house and didnt have internet yet. I was offline for some time and eventually went grey. When we got internet again I wanted to see who took my vils so I had to make a whole new account. Now bearing in mind that I was only making my account to check my old accounts vils and that I wasnt planning on playing at all, I didnt spend much time making a name. Prince Ryan was the first thing that popped into my head. So I tried joining W4 but it was closed for joining. So I just went to W20 while it was just a baby, just to see if the game had changed much and before I knew it I was playing again but under this name. There were some other factors that I cant remember though.