Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Could this have something to do with Sir Luuk being above Shirime?

Sir Luuk's Lowest Ennoblement:
Castle India (584|356) K353,323stratadiablo Sir Luuk [CBears]2010-06-17 00:23:37

Shirime's Lowest Ennoblement:
Bonus village (434|356) K34969AbandonedShirime [SchOoL]2010-07-07 07:29:50

"It was a bonus village though" :icon_rolleyes:
Is the reply I'm waiting for. That right there ^^ is a waste of a noble, that alone IMHO means you don't deserve #1 in W50 or in any world actually.

However other ennoblements by Shirime which are lower than Sir Luuk;

green.png
035 (468|335) K343,085PychopatChic [Myr]Shirime [SchOoL]2010-07-02 06:27:44
green.png
033 (429|343) K342,997AbandonedShirime [SchOoL]2010-07-01 20:53:43
green.png
030 (424|348) K342,898TheBlindKnight [WOK41]Shirime [SchOoL]2010-06-27 17:23:22
green.png
028 (426|347) K343,185TheBlindKnight [WOK41]Shirime [SchOoL]2010-06-26 21:17:07
green.png
024 (441|343) K343,074AbandonedShirime [SchOoL]2010-06-23 15:58:09
green.png
023 (435|351) K343,273AbandonedShirime [SchOoL]2010-06-22 19:48:10
green.png
018 (456|325) K343,147Nataila [Mayh3m]Shirime [SchOoL]2010-06-17 17:28:05
green.png
012 (461|350) K343,021Mesmer1zed [HORNET]Shirime [SchOoL]2010-06-15 00:56:45
green.png
006 (422|333) K343,097prismer [Mayh3m]Shirime [Femme]2010-06-06 19:14:08http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=village&id=37640http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=tribe&id=1026http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=tribe&id=1026
green.png
002 K34 Black Forest Cake (420|328) K342,445Semper FidelisPL Shirime [Femme]2010-06-04 21:03:03
green.png
002 (436|334) K341,993Inda Buff [ClaD]Shirime [Femme]2010-06-01 11:17:23
Shirime has nobled 12 villages smaller in points than Sir Luuk's smallest ennoblement. This tells me that, even though he has nobled some inactives, he has, overall, gone for better built and tastier opponents than what Shirime has. So why does Shirime deserve #1 of Sir Luuk?

:icon_eek: Are you high or just kidding?

DeletedUser

argg... The formatting burns my eyes!!!
I agree though, Sir Luuk has an amazing average noble pts value... And even with some gifted villas, I can't see some of Shirimes villas have putting up to much of a fight from their points disregarding the tiny bonus villa.
Anyone saying that he doesn't deserve #1 obviously is just bitter that they aren't #1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Could this have something to do with Sir Luuk being above Shirime?

Sir Luuk's Lowest Ennoblement:
Castle India (584|356) K353,323stratadiablo Sir Luuk [CBears]2010-06-17 00:23:37

Shirime's Lowest Ennoblement:
Bonus village (434|356) K34969AbandonedShirime [SchOoL]2010-07-07 07:29:50

"It was a bonus village though" :icon_rolleyes:
Is the reply I'm waiting for. That right there ^^ is a waste of a noble, that alone IMHO means you don't deserve #1 in W50 or in any world actually.

Yes, infact its a bonus workshop village, it builds catapults 2x as fast and provides a better defense than any other village can provide. Also I am the one who knows if i can grow it fast enough for it to be worthwhile or not, not you.
Sorry to let you down but if i don't deserve it im sorry for most worlds we have played :icon_rolleyes:
Waste of a noble? how can you judge what is a waste? do you know my coin count? tell sir luuk to post his and i bet i have more.

However other ennoblements by Shirime which are lower than Sir Luuk;

Lets go over those villages

035 - enemy tribe, i don't wait for them to turtle down and build up, i build villages faster ;)
033 - easy village, but i had to build it ;)
030 - rimmed the player
028 - rimmed the player
024 - easy village, but i had to build it ;)
023 - easy village, but i had to build it ;)
018 - enemy tribe, i don't wait for them to turtle down and build up, i build villages faster ;) | maxed since ages ago
012 - maxed since ages ago
006 - enemy tribe, i don't wait for them to turtle down and build up, i build villages faster ;) | maxed since ages ago
002 - a ClaD member, was a premade and had a few top members | maxed since ages ago

Shirime has nobled 12 villages smaller in points than Sir Luuk's smallest ennoblement. This tells me that, even though he has nobled some inactives, he has, overall, gone for better built and tastier opponents than what Shirime has. So why does Shirime deserve #1 of Sir Luuk?

What does the size of our targets have to do with anything?
Look at our od, top 1 oda, top 10 odd, top 1 odt, we didnt have an easy ride like the guy with no odd :lol:
Then, look at our conquers and try to even compare the noble of war conquers that the shirime account has and then look at sir luuk, we have 19 war conquers (almost half as many as we got) that means we are almost as good at internal nobling, with 14.
Sorry for not having an easy ride, having to fight our way to the top, having to defending ourselfs maybe thats why our conquers don't look as tasty, but it's a eat or get eaten world kid.

Nice attempt at bashing, not that you did any good while at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hugo, I think it's pathetic how you try to defend yourself because some people say you do not reserve rank 1. Who cares? I'm not impressed by the 500 words above. Spend your time on growing instead of talking. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hugo, I think it's pathetic how you try to defend yourself because some people say you do not reserve rank 1. Who cares? I'm not impressed by the 500 words above. Spend your time on growing instead of talking. :lol:

Go luuk... Beat them all !

A humble player

I sincerely hope that was sarcastic.
Also hugo, you fail...small barb nobling.....how could you?
The words, do what you can with what you have come to mind...

DeletedUser

Couldn't the same be said for your reply? Hypocrisy is not a good thing. Here's to hoping you were kidding... even if you weren't I suggest you claim such.

Anyway, best of luck to you. It's obvious you spend a considerable amount of time and energy on your account, which the dedication that takes is commendable.

DeletedUser

Why would i let some idiot trash talk me and stay quiet?

DeletedUser

Why would i let some idiot trash talk me and stay quiet?

So some one comparing nobles, which makes you look worse off, is an idiot?

But if your conquer record were to out-stand Sir Luuks, I doubt that he would be an idiot, right?

The fact is, whether Sir Luuk took a few gifted villages or not, he deserved them, and deserved to outrank you, and doesn't spend 10 minutes writing a reply to defend himself, a simple "Wupdedoo" and back to farming he goes. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry to let you down but if i don't deserve it im sorry for most worlds we have played :icon_rolleyes:

You were rank 1 on most worlds you have played? I'm surprised by this only because I have never heard of you untill this world, and your attitude towards some randoms questioning you also would make it seem as if this is some what of a rare occurrence for you (being around the top that is). What worlds if I may ask?

I'd do as your co (trillian) if he still is your co, does and stay quiet and play the game. usually the best way to go about things. As you're just making the account look silly as your obviously the louder of the two, and the majority of people will base their judgement of the account soley off of you, which does your co players no justice.

Then again, I may have misunderstood the statement I quoted.

Rankeed

You were rank 1 on most worlds you have played? I'm surprised by this only because I have never heard of you untill this world, and your attitude towards some randoms questioning you also would make it seem as if this is some what of a rare occurrence for you (being around the top that is). What worlds if I may ask?

I'd do as your co (trillian) if he still is your co, does and stay quiet and play the game. usually the best way to go about things. As you're just making the account look silly as your obviously the louder of the two, and the majority of people will base their judgement of the account soley off of you, which does your co players no justice.

Then again, I may have misunderstood the statement I quoted.

As much as I love you wes, there is the choice to play other servers. Just because one is unknown doesn't mean he/she is a bad player. I myself am a pretty unknown player, as are numerous skilled players. Many players choose to stay off public forums to avoid all the drama. I`ve heard of him from other .net worlds before this world, and only good things.

Much <3 everyone.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the layout. It's been a while since I responded to a topic with stats like that. Dude, I wasn't actually trying to "bash" you. I was trying to prove that Sir Luuk deserves the #1 spot more than you.

If I wanted to "bash" you. I would have. :icon_evil:

What I'm saying is, you can't be taking villages that don't even have a 3,000 points let alone not even having 1,000 points. Whoopeee, you could get cats x2 faster. How long did you have to wait before the village was in any condition to build cats? Even if you got it within 24-48hours it still would have meant you'd have a poorly shaped village. Low pits/mines, low rax, low stables, low wall. You would have rushed, smithy and farm. OK yeah it wouldn't have taken you long to build it up because your a farming god or whatever, or you could have just constantly supplied the village from your other villages which have ton of resources. That's not the point though.

At the end of the day, Sir Luuk's ennoblements have been much tastier and nicer than you yours. I guess you could say him nobling inactives makes up for the shocking ennoblements you have been making in the form of sub 3K villages huh? :lol::icon_rolleyes:

Yeah you've got a ton of ODA/ODD. My opinion has never changed on it. All it means is that your wasting troops, which need to be built quicker, which cost resources, which = less coins to be minted, which does eventually = less nobles. My ODA is only 98.611, but all of my 6 conqures have been players. It's not because they haven't had troops, it's because I only clear what I can take. All be it, I K0ed some guy yesterday because I wanted another farm. Yet that's not the point. Don't waste troops. There's no way you have accumalated that type of ODA from the targets you have been taking. You've got high ODD? Doesn't surprise me with the way you run your mouth. :icon_eek:

To finish, you bet you've got more coins? Well shut the hell up, go in-game, educate some nobles and take back your bloody #1 spot and quit your whinging! Simplez :icon_biggrin:

kthnxbai

DeletedUser

What does the size of our targets have to do with anything?
Look at our od, top 1 oda, top 10 odd, top 1 odt, we didnt have an easy ride like the guy with no odd :lol:

Nice attempt at bashing, not that you did any good while at it.

Hello all, im luuk's co-player - just so you know im biased, however, our low ODD, includes 3 snipes... just because you chose to send in and waste your D troops while we optimise thier worth and snipe, dodge and backtime...

DeletedUser78112

Sorry about the layout. It's been a while since I responded to a topic with stats like that. Dude, I wasn't actually trying to "bash" you. I was trying to prove that Sir Luuk deserves the #1 spot more than you.

Why on earth would you waste your time trying to prove a player is better than the other when those named players dont want to do it themselves.... Take a break mate and shut up theres no need for it is there :lol:

DeletedUser

Why on earth would you waste your time trying to prove a player is better than the other when those named players dont want to do it themselves.... Take a break mate and shut up theres no need for it is there :lol:

^^
What rizzla said is right. She is always right.
Let players fight their own battles ingame instead of unnecessarily degrading the standard that is to be expected on PnPs by arguing on the behalf of someone who isn't bothered enough to do it themselves.

DeletedUser

lol really, IDK, rank 1 woot celebration over - now back to the top 20, not just top 3