Top 20 players

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
u know whats sad is you bring my name to a thread because your just asshurt at the fact u got rollled by et..you even went to the extent of filing a support ticket because u were losing...so pathetic to make fake support tickets and accusations about people cause ur getting rolled

No. I brought your name up for being the honest reason that the facius account wasn't able to do anything. Unless you wish to deny that you had any involvement in it when it was your name that came up when the person who took over the account logged in to find the ban. As I said before, the tribe I previously was in not being around didn't influence my opinions beyond what I saw ingame during my time in that tribe. I'm not butthurt, so claiming I am is immature.

I would be very surprised if you deny that you were secretly logging in to the facius account whilst playing 2 other accounts ingame though. It surprised me when I found out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser33494

/me bored of this convosation.. HEAD isnt here no more, and other like me, (sorry googly) never saw HEAD as a big tribe. not having a pop, just saying how it was.

Now lets move on,

DeletedUser100590

I'm glad we decided to bring this on topic without me having to get involved.

/progress :)

DeletedUser102357

i don't use the bashers, never had, i also refused to recognize diplomacy with them, i have hit them and when i do, they end up getting dismissed from the tribe. some quit, some keep fighting (kudos here to kiwoune). as for my other tribemates hitting them after i have launched my attacks.. well up to them, vultures will be vultures. some tribemates feel the same way as i do and have hit them on their own (likely in much dismay of our leadership) noobs on ice is well aware that i won't recognize their diplomacy with Home, if they choose to keep me around.. well, their gain. not trying to be disrespectful to my tribe here but i had voiced all along my opinions on this. my understanding is that some people in Home are quite happy working with ET and vice versa, so long as it happens they aren't in my way all is good.

Is Spotted Cow a noob
He hast got rid of me yet
No tribe no backup
Im really thinking ET has some bad players
dont get me wrong yes i will be taken down but the time and way it is being done is realy NOOBISH

DeletedUser

Is Spotted Cow a noob
No tribe no backup
dont get me wrong yes i will be taken down but the time and way it is being done is realy NOOBISH

when you actually start sniping noble trains instead of just stacking against a few of them and show me some sort of ingame skill then maybe you might be able to come on here and call me out. if anything you should be ashamed of yourself, with the defense you did have in your villages, from the distance in which i am nobling you being from 20 to 30 hours away, i shouldn't have nobled even 1 village. especially with the lousy timing (which you pointed out somewhere else in the externals and were ignored) i have also never professed to be some sort of a splendid player either so it is beyond me why you insist on rambling on.

i am certain that you have made your point that you are all butthurt about getting attacked and were treated so unfairly boohoo, now go away, no one is bored enough to care about me nobling you and you crying about it.

i am a she, not a he. also the only one currently on the account.

DeletedUser

Is Spotted Cow a noob
No tribe no backup

Sandy is one of the most brutal and skilled players I have ever seen, so keep pushing her. I'll go grab the popcorn.

DeletedUser102357

Taking a bit long for such a skilled player ;}
attacks are shit
nobles and fake nobles are the best you can do

DeletedUser

Taking a bit long for such a skilled player ;}
attacks are shit
nobles and fake nobles are the best you can do

You really should try and keep your language cleaner and btw the last time I checked sending nobles is generally the target of the game?

king dalt555

Well since this is the top 20 players thread, I'd have to disagree. Even when you recruit more players to play your account, if they had an account on this world previously you still have to send nobles to get the villages. The top 10 players have around how many co-players each? How many internals?